RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a relaxing Christmas Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

Just a relaxing Christmas Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:09 pm

"big enough for us both to sit down on" she said looking at the tree as it feel disturbing the snow. Theta began to shiver a bit more, so she took off her jacket and pulled out a jumper from inside her bag and put it on underneath her jacket
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:16 pm

"Hmmmm... Okay." Dusk said. He then proceeded to carve the wood into a large, rectangular bowl, large enough for three people to sit in if they needed to. This took about half an hour, but by the time he was done, it was nice and smooth on the inside and outside. "Sorry I took so long," he said blushing. "Didn't mean to take so long."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:21 pm

"wow" Theta was impressed by the sledge, it was smooth, it was big enough for both of the and it was all built in half a hour "this is brilliant work for only half a hour, you are a skilled workman" she said giving him a kiss on the cheek "now all we need to do is drag it to the top of that hill" Theta pointed towards a large hill "unless you want something a little easier to start with" indicating to a hill with a gentler gradient
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:25 pm

It's not that big of a deal." Dusk said blushing at her praise. "Let's go for the big hill," Dusk announced as he went behind the sledge and started pushing it uphill. He dug his feet in and pushed with all his might and got to the top fairly quickly. "Remind me next time to add a handle. Actually, I'll make one later." Dusk said as he laid down for a minutes rest. "Just give me a minute."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:30 pm

"OK, I'll just line us up for the best ride down" Theta pushed the sleigh into the best possible position, for the smoothest ride but also the fastest and most fun ride they could think of. Theta climbed into the sledge and sat at the front, being careful not to shunt the sledge forward and down the hill without Dusk "I'm all set up and ready, all we have to do now is to lean it over the edge so gravity pulls it down the hill when you get in" she yelled over to Dusk
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:33 pm

Dusk hopped in, but he accidently hopped in too hard and quickly, which caused the sleigh to tip over the edge. "Woops." he said to Theta, before they fell over the edge, where Dusk screamed. "WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!" laughing and creaming like a maniac, he was filled with adrenaline having the best time of his life. "WOOO HOOO!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:39 pm

Theta screamed out at the top of her lung's "careful Dusk" but by the time he was in the sledge was already over the edge and hurtling down the hill "WOOO HOOO" she yelled and they got faster going down the hill "now this is real fun" she said as they slowed down"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:43 pm

Dusk, with his heart pounding in his chest, flopped into the nearby snow and said to Theta. "Oh god... That was fun. I'm ready to head back now, that drained me of the last of my energy and made me too cold to do that again." he said while shivering. "All I have is this hoodie on after all, well that and a thick shirt under it that's now probably soaked." Dusk admitted. "Common," he said helping Theta to her feet. "Let's go back, we can get some hot chocolate and stuff." he said, smiling at the idea of something sweet.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:46 pm

"g.. g.... good idea" Theta said while shivering "so much cold air, you should of been at the front" Theta sneezed a cute little sneeze.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:48 pm

Dusk smiled when she sneezed. "Stay in the sled." He said with a grin as he went behind it. "I still have enough energy to push you and this sled back to camp, otherwise my name isn't Dusk. Anyway, you need to keep your warmth, so I would advise you to curl up or something."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:50 pm

"thank you" Theta climbed into the sledge and curled up underneath her jacket, letting out another cute small sneeze
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:57 pm

Dusk laughed this time a bit when she sneezed. "Stop sneezing, its too cute. You'll mess up my concentration," Dusk said as he pushed the sledge back to the school and gave her a quick wink. "We should be there in about ten minutes by the way." Dusk said, guessing the distance between the school and where they were."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:08 pm

"I can't help it, I'm really cold" she laughed "as soon as I get a hot drink I'll be fine, then your concentration will be no longer messed up" she winked back at Dusk
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:11 pm

Dusk continued to push until they were outside the school. "Okay Theta, here's our stop. I'll meet you in the room, I need to take this up there and change clothes. Grab me a hot coco please." he asked her, with the best puppy dog face he could make.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:12 pm

"will do" she said before she ran to the cafeteria
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a relaxing Christmas Day   Just a relaxing Christmas Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a relaxing Christmas Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2