RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Secret Vale Archives

Go down 
+2
Skylight
vide1993
6 posters
AuthorMessage
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

The Secret Vale Archives Empty
PostSubject: The Secret Vale Archives   The Secret Vale Archives Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:17 am

Once this has the necessary amount of characters. Exact time will not be mentioned for now as it has to be before the fifth initiation. As far as I'm concerned it will at least take place before Week Six Thursday.

This will be an adventure sub-plot that will require four to five students from Beacon Academy to go into the Vale Archives to retrieve a very important book.

Those who are able retrieve it will be paid handsomely by the mysterious employer.

The students will need to be good with sneaking around, attacking without being noticed (e.g. limited use of guns or at least silenced ones, knives).

The Vale Archives contains secret and ancient information everything from papyrus scrolls, books to holographic messages. And it isn't a plain old library, either.

The Vale Archives is full of traps. Grimm, Dust-efficient guards, sleeping gas, shooting arrows...etc.

This won't necessarily be a first come first serve basis as I want to see who has the right skills for the job as well as can post frequently (and maybe even be in the same timezone).

I'd love to get working on this. Thank you!

Signed up:

1. Thorn Stradaise

2. Vega Anansi

3. Shiroe Pendragon

4. Marc Treasa

5. Solomon Muncitor

Thread can be found here:

https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/t1041-the-secret-vale-archives-closed

Last edited by vide1993 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:36 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Vale Archives   The Secret Vale Archives Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:46 am

"Thorn Stradaise reporting for duty!"

Count me in, sounds interesting. I've never actually thought a library could house Grimm.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Vale Archives   The Secret Vale Archives Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:49 am

Sounds fun. Vega Anansi is all in maybe he'll find a rare Arthropods book.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Vale Archives   The Secret Vale Archives Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:53 am

Trained as assassin and speedy. Vega's in. Will add both characters as signed-up.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Vale Archives   The Secret Vale Archives Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:55 am

I've read Thorn's profile and I think it'll be good to put in a Faunus. Smile Also, it might be challenging for her though since it'll be in closed spaces. But RPings about adjusting. I wish her luck!
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Vale Archives   The Secret Vale Archives Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:30 am

Prolly signing up with with Shiroe Pendragon. Only problem is if he's a student or not so I'll refrain from mentioning it.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Vale Archives   The Secret Vale Archives Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:58 am

The timeline's prone to change once the next initiation is mentioned so I'm not yet deciding on the timeline as this needs to take place before that event.

I'll sign up Shiroe for now.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Vale Archives   The Secret Vale Archives Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:00 pm

I'll sign Marc up
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Vale Archives   The Secret Vale Archives Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:16 pm

Marc is signed up.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Vale Archives   The Secret Vale Archives Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:38 am

I'll sign Solomon up for the job
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Vale Archives   The Secret Vale Archives Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:54 am

I'm looking for agile types, but perhaps Solomon's strength will come in handy where agility cannot. If he can manage sneaking around, all should be fine. I'll add him on the sign-up list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Vale Archives   The Secret Vale Archives Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secret Vale Archives
Page 1 of 1