RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secret Santa

Go down 
2 posters

Would you be interested?
Yes
Secret Santa Vote_lcap75%Secret Santa Vote_rcap
 75% [ 12 ]
No
Secret Santa Vote_lcap19%Secret Santa Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Other?
Secret Santa Vote_lcap6%Secret Santa Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Dakir

Dakir

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Just a little idea. Seeing as most, if not all of us enjoy playing games, I was wondering if you guys would like to take advantage of Steam's sales to do a little secret Santa exchange. We'd need someone to organize the whole thing, but what do you think? Also, if anyone would like to organize it, please post!
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:37 am

I will volunteer to organize this! Sounds awesome.

For setup, we should probably have a price limit, and maybe everybody who plays submits their favorite game genre alongside their steam name? That way people can pick gifts based on that instead of just randomly grabbing one. I think since a lot of us don't know each other that well, something like that might be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:59 am

I was thinking we set up a wishlist on steam with three or four things we would like on it, and that would allow our secret santas to easily see a good gift.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:17 pm

Also acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Santa
Page 1 of 1