RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Cloud Looms Over "The Shining Beacon"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace Toromaki

Ace Toromaki

A Cloud Looms Over "The Shining Beacon" Empty
PostSubject: A Cloud Looms Over "The Shining Beacon"   A Cloud Looms Over "The Shining Beacon" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:18 pm

Ace Toromaki is a psychologically unstable antagonist who was expelled from Beacon for accidentally murdering a classmate. Before leaving, he swore that he would have his revenge on Beacon one day, and that day has come.

While I plan on him being a consistent villain, whom anyone can actively attempt to stop, I was hoping to find a single team that he could constantly fight. If you're looking for a 'nemesis' for your team of early hunters and huntresses, I would be honored to take that role.

Also, Ace could use a little bit of help in his operations, though he has a tendency to be socially uncooperative. He would likely only work with someone who also held a grudge against Beacon Academy for clear reasons, and probably wouldn't work beneath someone without great reason.

If you're interested in assisting or assaulting Ace, leave a post on this thread or PM me.
Back to top Go down
Devi

Devi

A Cloud Looms Over "The Shining Beacon" Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cloud Looms Over "The Shining Beacon"   A Cloud Looms Over "The Shining Beacon" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:58 am

Assaulting it is.
Back to top Go down

A Cloud Looms Over "The Shining Beacon"
Page 1 of 1