RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The roofs of Beacon

Go down 
+3
evilparsnips
Dark Soul
Qopster
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Qopster

Qopster

The roofs of Beacon Empty
PostSubject: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:09 pm

(OOC The roofs of Beacon are good for contemplating, running away, spying on people below, relaxing, reading, and sparring in secret. There are many chimneys, but the majority are near the kitchen side of the school. There are slants and flat parts of the roof, just to be specific.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:26 pm

Theta climbed onto the roof hoping to find Dusk and to think about what had happened in the past few month's. She went and sat on one of the flat parts of the roof and took out of her bag one of her paper's and one of her books began to look at them, replaying the memories of the things that had happened since she left home. she was ashamed of some of the things she had done to get into beacon. She hadn't noticed Dusk on the roof. the smell of the food from the kitchens wafted over the area filling theta's nose with the aroma of many types of food which made her hungry. She looked in her bag for any food she had and pulled out a plain cookie and began to eat it whilst still reading.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:28 pm

Evan sat alone on the rooftop, at night. He was thinking. Could he consider anyone he had met that morning a friend? Wolffe seemed quite intent on making as many friends as he could, and came across as annoying. Orion? Too quiet to know his personality yet. Top, so friendly, funny. But again, he could be irritating. Then there was Daisy. Mute, she couldn't speak a word. It was difficult for her to communicate. If they were going to be friends, Evan would have to learn sign language. She seemed nice enough, though. Evan shivered slightly in the cold night, and rubbed his arms to keep himself warm. Then he noticed Theta climb up to join him. She seemed ok, a bit quiet, though. He said hello when he saw her, before turning back around.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:38 pm

Dusk just sat there and looked over the campus, watching and waiting to see if anything interesting would happen. He took out his weapons, and started polishing them, watching the sunlight reflect off of them. "They look so nice this way," he said quietly. "Shame they aren't peaceful like how they look."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:46 pm

Theta heard someone call out her name, someone she hadn't heard before. she quickly hid the papers and the book in her back-pack before going to find who it was who called her name "who called my name" she called out. She noticed the boy from the courtyard earlier and from the infirmary it was like where she was he would make a appearance sometime some how. She went over to him and sat down near him "hello"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Dusk heard Theta talking to another guy that was up on the roof as well. Dusk put away his weapons, laid down, and decided to listen to whatever they would say, and see where their conversation would go. thought doing this, he was thinking, 'Well, this should be should be interesting.' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:27 am

(OOC: Evan never called Theta's name. He simply said hello.)
Evan turned again when the girl said hello. He didn't mind talking to this girl. She seemed quiet, unlike the other people he had met earlier. "So what's your name again? I didn't catch it earlier on." He said, to break the ice. He didn't usually start conversations, but he felt like he had to say something, or he would seem antisocial. He didn't want that. He didn't want to spend another four years separated from the world.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:14 pm

Daisy came back out of the woods onto the school grounds, she brushed the twigs and leaves from her clothes and hair before continuing on her path, she was thinking of going back to the cafeteria but realised that there were too many people there and she wanted to be alone. She noticed a rusty ladder going to the school roofs and thought that nobody would be there so she climbed the ladder and sat down on the edge of a chimney stack. She reached into her pocket and produced a small teddy bear on a chain. It brought back happy memories, of times before her family's murder, memories of her family, especially her brother. She clutched the bear close to her, teary eyed, but smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:25 pm

"Well my names Theta" she said meekly "and your's?, if you don't mind me askng" she felt awkward talking to someone who had been silent the others times they had met. 'maybe this whole Beacon thing won't be to hard afterall, with all my friends'
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:05 pm

Dusk noticed Daisy climb up. He grabbbed a small hard candy from his pockets, and threw it so that it landed directly at her left, just lightly touching her, hoping she whould understand that it was him who was trying to get attention.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:10 pm

Daisy head the small click of the candy landing next to her and quickly turned to see Dusk. Damnit, I thought I was alone up here. She thought to herself before turning back around. She quickly stuffed the bear into her pocket and wiped her eyes with her sleeves, she then turned back to see Dusk still sitting, looking at her. She stood up and walked over to Dusk and sat next to him, still looking slightly sad, but with a forced smile.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:30 pm

"Sorry if I interupted you, you can stop trying to put a fake smile on by the way, I am observant," Dusk said, watching her force a smile out. "I wanted to tell you that there are others here, so whatever you were looking at in secret, I would advise for you to do somewhere less ... inhabited like how up here is right now," Dusk pointed to Theta and Evan. "All I wanted to tell you, oh and I wanted to say 'Hi' and 'nice day out', but that seems sort of irelevant now dosen't it."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:48 pm

Daisy dropped the fake smile into a normal, slightly sad expression. When she heard what Dusk said about what she was looking at Daisy quickly glanced down to her pocket, making sure it was still safe. When Dusk pointed to Theta and Evan Daisy agreed that the roofs were not private enough. Why are there so many people here? She wondered to herself. Fortunately for her Daisy had finished reminding herself of happy times so she stood up and went to sit next to Evan. She then pointed behind her at Dusk who Daisy presumed was spying on the pair.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:08 pm

"Evan." Evan said simply. He didn't want to seem antisocial but he had spent so much time hiding from other people that it was awkward for him to carry on a conversation. He noticed Daisy walking towards him, and waved to her as she approached.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:33 pm

Daisy waved back, a slight smile spreading across her face, she then sat down next to Evan. She surveyed the academy, all the people walking around in the grounds and all the majestic buildings. She then put her hands behind her head and laid down, after a few seconds she lifted her arm back up and pointed behind her to where Dusk was sitting to show Evan that he was being spied on.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:15 pm

"so Evan if you would excuse me i have some very important 'papers' to look at" Moved about 5 meters away from the other so she could read in peace. Theta pulled out some paper with some of the letters missing for the title although it still read 'Strategies o_ th_ W_i_e F___' and began to read it trying to hide it from the others on the roof top. She then grabbed a piece of plane paper and began to draw diagrams of what looked like trees with metal poles going by them.... 'soon' she though
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:50 pm

Dusk glared at Daisy when he saw her point at him, but relaxed and laid down when he realized Theta saw nothing and wasn't going to try to talk to him or try to get him to go back to their team's room.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Theta replayed her memories of leaving home, she replayed one in particular, her deepest darkest most repressed memory... The night she left home. She couldn't stop thinking about it once she started, how she had become full of rage and how she had let her family down. yet she was not filled with rage or with sadness with replaying this memory, as far as she was concerned they never even existed any more she had... moved on. She gathered up her paper and put them back into her bag, she then headed for the ladder, she had thought and made up her mind.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:04 pm

Dusk just sat and watched Theta out of the corner of his eye, having nothing better to do. He saw her walk away and towards the ladder, and was tempted to call out, but didn't. 'I don't want them to find me, I want to just think.' he thought, and then went back to thinking about his past and what he has done to other inoccent lives before he left... that group.
Dusk got up and sighed, "Guess its time for me to get back." he said to himelf. He shadow traveled over to Daisy, and whispered in her ear before leaving, "I would love it if you didn't try to reveal my position when I'm doing something that is none of your buisness. Mess with my buisness, and I will mess with you." He then walked into the nearest shadow and left.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:31 pm

Evan watched as Dusk walked over to Daisy, and via his faunus ears heard him whisper his threat to her. When he had left, he turned to her. "You alright?" He asked her, worried. It was odd for him to worry about other people, but he felt closer to Daisy than any of the others. But he couldn't consider her a friend yet. It was too early. He watched Theta leave, before turning round to face Daisy.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:41 pm

Daisy was unphased by threat. Instead as Dusk was leaving a mischievous, almost evil grin spread across her face. Just like to see you try. She thought to herself. She then turned to Evan and nodded, remnants of the malicious grin still on her face. She then put her arm back behind her head and leant back again. Maybe Evan would make a good team member, maybe he was just in-sociable earlier due to the amount of people around. She thought to herself, getting lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Evan took Daisy's mischievous grin as a yes. He watched as Orion appeared, and greeted them. Looks like I'm gonna get swamped by people again... He thought to himself, turning and saying hello back. He had come up here to think, and had been interrupted again. He felt himself getting angry again,but forced himself to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:25 pm

Daisy hears Orion shout his welcome, it made her jump slightly and she sat up. She turned to see Orion standing on the roof a few meters away and signed to him "Hi there, I'm fine, how are you? Before waiting for a reply she patted the ground next to her, inviting him to come sit down instead of standing around like an odd one out.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The roofs of Beacon
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next