RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The roofs of Beacon

Go down 
+3
evilparsnips
Dark Soul
Qopster
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Qopster

The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:25 pm

Blake watched this all with an amused smile on his face. He still stayed in the shadows, but came out more so that he wasn't almost impossible to see anymore. 'Well, this day sure has been.. different.' he thought as he watched one girl launch herself at the other with a bloodthirsty look on her face. He then saw Rei launch himself at the girl in the air, and almost starts laughing. 'Is he stupid?!' he thought, 'Save yourself, not he others you idiot.'
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:31 pm

Schrödinger was too occupied with trying to Piss off greet Orion that he only just caught a glimpse of Rei jumping onto Seras, Schrödinger got scared as he thought to himself Has our cover been blown already? It doesn't matter, I need to save Seras. Scrödinger then imagined himself next to Rei and sent a kick towards his gut and yelled "GET OFF ZE FRÄULIEN!" Trying to get him off of Seras, Schrödinger noticed that Seras' eyes were red and then decided he was actually saving Rei from her, if he continued attacking her there wouldn't be much left of him.

Last edited by Queso on Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:36 pm

"Oof." Rei grabs at where he was kicked and rolls off of the girl. "Ugh... This is what I get for trying to help you? Ow... Dangit, that hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:37 pm

As Seras is sprinting she acquired a passenger, the person weighed her down and managed to pin her to the group "Your turn" she said as her eyes turned blue again "Hey you got us into this mess" she said her eye's turning red once more "LETS HAVE SOME FUN" she said in a raised almost demonic tone before Schrödinger kicked Rei off of her, her eyes turning blue once more "thanks for that, damn it i was only trying to have a little fun, all i was going to do was shoulder barge you to the ground then that jerk came along, shame I need a snack" 'That was close you soon cleared off didn't you'
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:45 pm

Schrödinger stood and put his hands on his hips, feeling proud about what he did, he was about to say "you're welcome" to Seras when he then heard the next part of what she said and her plans, he then dropped his hands by his side and his look of pride was wiped off his face. He said in a tone similar to a parent telling off a child "that's not very nice Seras, you know better than that." Schrödinger then offered her a hand up and asked "What were we meant to be doing up here anyway?" With an intrigued look on his face.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:53 pm

Rei gets up and coughs. "Ugh... Forget it... That's the last time I try to help somebody..." Rei jumps on top of the nearest structure, apparently the chimney where Blake is, and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:54 pm

Blake couldn't help himself, he started laughing really loudly and claaping his hands as he walked out of the shadows. "Wonderful, jussst a wonderful ssshow." he could barely keep himself standing. "Oh god, bessst fight I've ssseen for a while. I defiantly would not like to make you two into enemies, but how about alliesss." He smiled revealing his fangs dripping with paralysis poison. "You two are defiantly more... obssservant than him, ssso I would prefer not having to fight you, even if one of you are a bit insssane, no offenssse." he said while looking at Seras. "May I asssk what your namesss are? Oh, and hi there Rei." he said nodding to Rei.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:56 pm

"Oh, of course you're here... I should have expected as much..." Rei sighs. "To be fair, I'm usually much more observant than this, I've just been suffering from sleep deprivation..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:11 pm

Seras smiled at the prospect of a 14 year old boy telling her off "I'm sorry but, all work and no play makes Seras a dull girl" smiling widely now. She accepted the hand up for him and used him to lever herself off of the ground. she then listened closely to him as he asked why they were there "Something about a target, a student, who we are to watch and possibly terminate, we are to get close to them and then if the order is given" she said making a slitting the throat sign. She was then interrupted by Blake, she listened carefully up to the point where he mentioned her being crazy before saying "I take no offence to it, but the other one might" a evil smile creeping across her dimly lit face, her hood dropping over part of her face but her blue eye's stood out even even in the dim light, almost shining like sapphires.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:17 pm

Rei looks at the girl with the hood. "So... Is it split personalities or what. And I'm Rei, by the way. Sorry I tackled you, I thought you were going to kill her." He motions towards the cat faunus.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:33 pm

Schrödinger smiled at what Seras said and replied by saying "Ja, same here, zat is vhy I alvays play, even vhen vorking. Schrodinger began to smile. Schrodinger was disappointed by the answer he received from Seras and replied by saying in a slightly mocking tone "Ja, I know zat, I mean vhy are ve here, on ze roofs?" Schrödinger then listened as he heard Blake laughing and continued as he spoke, Schrödinger noted mentally that he was probably a snake faunus by his hissing speech and the pointed fangs, but Schrödinger felt his own cat like fangs with his tongue and remembered that Seras also had bat like fangs. He might just be a cat faunus or something vith a speech impediment, oh vait... Schrödinger's thoughts were put aside when he saw that Blake had a rattlesnake like tail poking out of his clothes which proved that he was actually a snake faunus. Schrödinger kept listening until he heard the part about Seras being insane, he was about to reply when he was stopped by Seras but he continued to glare at Blake for calling his one true friend insane.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:20 pm

"Ahh, ssso you have sssplit persobalititesss then," Blake said nodding to the girl in the hood. "Since you're eyes were red when you attacked, that must be you violent sssside and the blue musssst be your good sssside." Blake nodded his head as if that conferred something he was thinking about, than shook his head. His tongue darted out, and he let out a long sigh. "No, there is something besides your split personalities that makes you different..." He darted his tongue out, than realization hit him. "Ohhhhh. Hm, well if you wish to keep that a secret, so be it." He said mysteryiously before sitting down. "Not my place to spill."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:29 pm

Wolffe walks over to the group. "So, how are you two?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:30 pm

Seras then listened to Schrödinger response to her all work and no play statement earlier and let a small smile creep across her face but the smile disappeared when he began to mock her again 'You should just punch him one, or pick him up ad dangle him over the side of the building Nah not this time, if anyone's going over the edge its that Rei guy and its nice of you to show up again' "we're on the roofs because i wanted to get a better look at Beacon from a higher up location, and where's better than the roof's" she said. Seras looked at Rei and responded to all of his questions in one "OK so there's me and then there's somebody else who will occasionally take control of my body you draw the conclusion, and your apology is not needed I should apologise to you for nearly ripping you apart, you were lucky that my friend here came along when they did" she said, her facial expression showing no emotion.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:51 pm

Schrödinger listened to Seras' reply and was satisfied with it, he really had forgotten why they were up here but didn't care very much, he was having fun, as long as Seras kept going to fun places like this he would follow her. Schrödinger then listened to Seras explain to Rei and when she got to the part about Schrödinger saving Rei he put his hands back on his hips and a look of pride came back on his face, he felt very proud of Seras acknowledging his saving of Rei, Schrödinger then smiled as his voice went back to one of a mother talking to a child and said "Now what do say for me saving your life?" If Schrödinger wasn't so short he would be looking down at Rei in a similar way to he was speaking.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:59 pm

Rei looks at the girl who just talked to him. "Huh? Oh, yeah, thanks." Rei half smiles. I bet she wishes she could look down on me. Heh... Good luck with that. "Well, I'd hate to go, but I don't want to be 'ripped to shreds'. See you three later. Have fun" Rei walks over to the ladder and climbs down.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:04 am

Blake sat and watched as Rei left. "Hmph, sssso what do you ssssay, would you guyssss like to be friendssss or enimiesssss? And i ssssee that your hyper friend noticessss that i am a sssssnake faunussss." Blake took out his White Fang rifle and went back to polishing it. He whispered, "so, why do you hide the fact that you are a Faunus?" He asked the girl in the hood. "The ussssual sssstuff like disssscrimination? Or issss it ssssomething elsssse?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:58 am

Seras' smile came back to her face when Schrödinger adopted the motherly tone again, this time upon Rei, ' He's adorable when he's using that motherly tone Yeah but he's also patronising and annoying true, well there goes that Rei kid Seras then listened in to what the snake faunus had to say, ignoring the part about friends and focusing more on him noticing her being a faunus "I don't hide the fact I'm a faunus to hide from discrimination, I can protect myself from the ones who dare to bully me" her eye's quickly turned red than blue again, her eyes the only fully visible feature on her face other than a small evil smile which was only just visible. Noticing that Blake had a white fang rifle and was polishing it she held Harkonnen I by her side again to ward him off from trying anything 'Maybe you should just kill him now, even if he isn't the target he's asking too many question No I'm not compromising the mission just so you can have some 'fun' killing him and eating him
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:33 pm

Blake saw the hositily basically vibrating in waves off of Seras. "Calm down pleassse, I have no qualmsss with you yet." He hissed while staring at her in the eyes. "If I had a problem with you, I would've ssssaid sssomething by now." He stuck out his hand, as if to shake. "I am Blake, may I know your namesss?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:55 pm

Seras was slightly annoyed at being told to calm down "Maybe you should keep yourself calm instead of telling me to, you would be happy to see me this calm when the other one takes over and is eating you alive" she said staring him back in the eyes a snarl on her face, "You will know if I have a problem with you, because it won't be me dealing with you, unless you can make friends with the other me then I will deal with you personally" she said deny him the satisfaction of a handshake and knowing her name. 'Are you saying I would be a liabilityPretty much'
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:11 pm

Schrödinger waited for Seras' reply to Blake unsure of if he should accept the friendship or not, Seras' reply told him the answer was no. Schrödinger began giggling with excitement at what Seras said. Ooh goodie, zis may be fun to vatch. Scrödinger then imagined himself onto Seras' back, clinging onto her piggyback style, Schrödinger then whispered in her ear "So are you going to let bitch Seras out or vat, if you are let me know, I vant to vatch from afar."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:13 pm

Blake took his hand away and smiled bit sadistically. "Okay if you want to play that way, sssso be it. I can tell right now you two are going to be fun. Well, at leasssst you," he said pointing to Seras. "If you ever need anybody tortured and need information extracted from them, call me up." he offered as he got up and walked to the ladder. "I may be an Ex-White Fang operative... but I still know how to torture a perssson very good." He started to form a shadow shield in his cloak, so that it would protect him if he was shot, but was still hidden from the other's lines of sight. He saw the other person hop on top of the pycho girl, and a look of worry crossed his face. He sped up building his shield, and kept it as large as he could inside his cloak.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:16 pm

Seras laughed when Schrodinger jumped onto her back mentioned her angry side as 'bitch seras' she tried to shake him off but settled on him staying on her back just sighing loudly. She wasn't surprised when he said he would torture anyone that she wanted him too just resolving to making her eyes turn red "I handle torture usually, although they normal give more than just information....I get a snack" she said smiling evilly showing her teeth, which were sharper when 'bitch seras' took over ready to slice flesh off the bone. Her eye's turned blue again as he started building up his shield faster.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:38 pm

Blake looked back and seeing that her eyes were blue, hesitantly sat down and looked at her. "Well, I persssonally dissstassste human flesh, too chewy. I prefer normal foods when it comes too eating, but hey to each their own." He looked at her curiously, "Ssso asss long asss your eyesss are blue, I'm lessss likely to die or be attacked. That sssidesss ssseemsss to be more logical than psssychotic like your other side. Interesting," he looked at her with a mixed look of curiousity and distrust. "Out of all the people I have met, you are defiantly one of a kind." He kept his hands near his sides, just incase. "Ssso, why did Beacon accept you two here? You ssseem normal enough," he jestured towards Schrödinger, "Even if sssomething about you doesss sssmell off. But you," he looked at Seras, "I wonder how you got in. Ssshare a ssstory to passss the time?" he asked nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:42 pm

Seras began to panic 'OK we got two options turn and run or I can rip his face off, I prefer the second one No your not ripping his face off no matter how convenient that would be right now, we tell him a story all right Well I offered to end the problems now but you seem to want more, go ahead tell him a story' after winning the argument with herself Seras began to tell Blake a story "Well I taught myself some skill's to help defends myself, I developed them into full blown combat worthy fighting skills and before i know it Beacon are offering me a place here, so i accepted. Then I met my friend here, who I'm sure would love to tell you the next how he got accepted" she said smiling at Schrödinger dropping him into the conversation. That was actual very good for you had to think of something, you wouldn't
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:29 pm

"Interessssting," Blake hissed, amused with the horrible story he had to listen to. He noticed the sky darkened, so he said "Pleasssse do not attack me, I am doing thissss to sssstay alive." He took out his other fangs, and let them sit in his lap as he used the fire crystals to heat himself back up. He let out a sigh of relief as heat flooded back into his veins. "Much better." He nodded to Schodinger to continue. "Pleasssse, don't let me interrupt."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The roofs of Beacon
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next