RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The roofs of Beacon

Go down 
+3
evilparsnips
Dark Soul
Qopster
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

The roofs of Beacon - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:42 pm

Seras began to panic 'OK we got two options turn and run or I can rip his face off, I prefer the second one No your not ripping his face off no matter how convenient that would be right now, we tell him a story all right Well I offered to end the problems now but you seem to want more, go ahead tell him a story' after winning the argument with herself Seras began to tell Blake a story "Well I taught myself some skill's to help defends myself, I developed them into full blown combat worthy fighting skills and before i know it Beacon are offering me a place here, so i accepted. Then I met my friend here, who I'm sure would love to tell you the next how he got accepted" she said smiling at Schrödinger dropping him into the conversation. That was actual very good for you had to think of something, you wouldn't
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:29 pm

"Interessssting," Blake hissed, amused with the horrible story he had to listen to. He noticed the sky darkened, so he said "Pleasssse do not attack me, I am doing thissss to sssstay alive." He took out his other fangs, and let them sit in his lap as he used the fire crystals to heat himself back up. He let out a sigh of relief as heat flooded back into his veins. "Much better." He nodded to Schodinger to continue. "Pleasssse, don't let me interrupt."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:42 pm

Schrödinger smiled happily as he clinged onto Seras' back and giggled a bit for no particular reason. When Blake mentioned something a bit off about Schrödinger he stuck his tongue out at him and blew a raspberry, when Blake wanted to know about them Schrödinger became more serious I can't let him know about ze operation, I need to think of a story, quick think! Schrödinger thought to himself as he panicked, trying to think of a cover up story. When Seras had finished her story Schrödinger still hadn't thought of one so he made one up as he went along. "I am ze almighty hunter, er huntress..." Dammit, now I need a name. "Seras, Seras Victoria, I come from a far avay land, I came to Beacon after zey heard of my almighty, God like fighting skills. My weapon is..." He looked down at his puny little knife and realized that he should have gotten a better weapon before coming to Beacon but then smirked as he thought of something, he drew his weapon as he proudly said: "My weapon is zis knife, Fahrtenmesser, it may not be much, but I am such a powerful varrior zis is all I need."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:03 pm

Blake just couldn't help himself anymore. He tried to cover his laugh with his hand, but he started to burst out laughing and was rolling on the roof, laughing to hard to get up. He finally calmed down enough to say aloud, "Ssssorry about that. It'ssss jussst." He started laughing again, "If you wanted to lie, do a better job. Essspecially you," he said pointing at Schrödinger. "good lord, if you didn't want me to know, jussst sssay ssso. That ssstory was horrible, and your'sss wasss too ssstretched out," he said while pointing at Seras. He smiled at the other two, "Good lord I haven't laughed that hard in yearsss." He let out a relaxed sigh, then his face hardened back up. "would you like me to tell you how I knew you were both lying, regardlessss of whether you sssay that you were telling the truth?" He looked at the other two seriously. "I wasss, part of the White Fang interrogation of captured members. A.k.a. I was their lead torturer and executioner." He smiled a bit darkly. "Asss a resssult, I had to learn how to tell what the truth wasss, or be punissshed... sssserverly for it. Ssso to make a long ssstory ssshort, I know because of my passst."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:04 pm

Seras sighed at Schrödinger poor excuse for a back story but her feeling of mild disbelief at how bad he was at making cover stories turned to one of horror when he messed up and used her name as his own, he was lucky she hadn't said her own name yet but that now put the burden of coming up with a new alias on her. she sighed deeper and tried to hide her face in disappointment at how he tried to big himself up with his puny little weapon. She was happy when he finally stopped but that lasted a matter of second as Blake began to laugh at her and Schrödinger. This made Seras very edgy and she began to unzip the case to Harkonnen I with one hand a picking out a explosive 30mm shell with the other as he told the story of how he was a interrogator. once she had unzipped the case she shrugged Schrödinger off her back and loaded the shell into it, her eyes going red again "since were having a show and tell of weapons I would like to introduce you to Harkonnen I, 30mm semi automatic cannon" she said in her demonic tone before her eyes went blue again.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:14 pm

"Nice weaponsssss." Blake stared at them curiously, ignoring Seras's red eyes. "Wouldn't having 30 mm ammo make it hard to reload and impractical in the battlefield unlesssss assss an artillery sssort of weapon? Not to mention when fighting Grimm, it would be impractical in clossse combat." Blake leaned back, "By the way, I would advise you not to fire it up at here atme if that'sss wht you are thinking. It would bring a lot of unwanted attention to yourssself, and you ssshould come up with a better sssstory if they asssk who you if you were to ssshoot me." He had his shield ready, just in case. "Alsssso, I have my own trickssss assss well."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:22 am

Seras smiled at Blake's remark about Harkonnen being impractical when fighting Grimm. Some might say that its impractical.... thats until they take 5 of my 30mm explosive rounds and are littered everywhere, then they don't argue she said throwing one of her 30mm explosive round's up in the air, opening the ammo slot, catching the round and loading the weapon all in less than five seconds. Her eyes turned red one again "And if the Grimm get too close i'll just rip out their heart with my teeth" this time staying red "lets see your tricks then" she said with a evil smile
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:36 am

"Ahh, sssso you ussse melee attacksss asss well. I assume hand to hand. Anyway, why would I sssshow you my trickssss? Didn't you know that a magician nevr revealssss hisss tricks until the ssshow ssstartsss?" He smiled slyly. "Anyway, mossst of my ssskills revolve around sssubterfuge and ssself defenssse. Not attacking. But, that wasss a nice trick with loading your gun." He looked around and let out a small smile. "Well, regardlesssss, I hope you consssider my proposssition of being alliesss. Until next time we meet." He gave a polite nod towards both of them, then hopped into a nearby tree, using his semblance to cloak him, making him invisible in his own shadow mixed with the tree's shadows. He went back to where new students were arriving, bored and wanting to do something. He deactivated his semblance, and strode in with his gun on his arm, heading for Rei.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The roofs of Beacon
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5