RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]

Go down 
+6
JL
Vox
AkaiOtaku
Icrus505
DatteSa
Dakir
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dakir

Dakir

TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Empty
PostSubject: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:02 am

[Taking place on Friday of Week 10]

Yin was shocked at the number of replies he got in such a short amount of time, Wow, it looks like people really have nothing else to do. He thought. He looked over to Zwei, who was sitting on his bed, simply staring at one of the four crates of alcohol they had...acquired that were now stashed in the closet. He smirked, having already had a drink or two himself. He looked back down at his scroll and went about sifting through the messages, sending the same reply to the first 5 boys and first 5 girls that had answered, Alright, the Team DYMC Dorm, try to get here ASAP. BYOB if you want, we've got plenty. Be discrete, and knock exactly four times before opening the door, so we know it is you guys. He sent the message, then sat up in his bed, "We've got some takers. He told his teammate. He cracked his neck on either side before standing, moving over to the door, This should be fun. He thought.

Edit: PLEASE READ - Also, after the game starts, you can post a reaction to whatever is said or done, but keep it, as well as side talk, to a minimum. This is purely so that it is easier to follow what is actually happening in the thread.

Last edited by Dakir on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:05 am

Kaitlin knocks on the door. This sounds really interesting. Kaitlin is holding a very old and very expensive bottle of whiskey she will never drink. So she decided to give it to someone if they were interested in it. She recalls all the people at Beacon remembering all the frea- people who attended Beacon. She waits at the door calmly her cat ears shaking out of worry out of which of the lunatics who attend Beacon will show up.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:06 am

David walked up to the door and ses another person there. "I take it you answered the same message."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:09 am

Aeden walked through the halls trying to remember where Zwei's dorm room was in his arms he carries two bottles of Tequila, a bottle of whiskey, and another bottle of vodka. He hoped others would be at the door to knock considering his were a bit more preoccupied. A short ways off he notices Cat. "Not the best person I wanted to see but it'll have to do." Aeden walks up to Cat and a stranger. "Hey Cat mind opening the door for me my hands are a little tied." 
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:12 am

It didn't take long for the succub- upper classman to turn the corner, grinning as she approached the specified dorm and saw people already outside, their hands full too.

"Hi hi~. I'm Fayza." She waved, or kind of waved, given both of her hands held large cases of something with foreign lettering. I've got cider, by the way. Pure, natural cider." Apparently not caring about subtlety, she dropped the cases on the floor, blinking. "Also beer. There's a little bit of everything in there." She rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly, sighing. "I kind of re-used the cases..."

She looked at the other girl already there. Almost as if the look was connected to her wondering about lunatics. Almost.

... Almost.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:13 am

IC:

Behind Kaitlin, Junis walked up as well, as silent as possible. All he held in his hands was a filled flask of juice, as well as his scroll in his pocket. Just to be sure, he did his own four knocks on the door as well, eyeing Kaitlin as he did so.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:13 am

Yin heard the knocks at the door, as well as some mumbling at the door. Wow, that was quick. He thought before he grabbed the doorknob. He twisted it and opened the door to five people standing there, four with alcohol in their hands, "Hey guys, come on in. We're gonna just sit o the floor, not enough room for chairs." He said, ushering the trio inside.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:16 am

Kaitlin walks in the room and sits down on the floor placing the whiskey in front of her."So who wants it?" She thinks So we have Aeden who will get wasted, Zwei who will get wasted beyond comprehension, some boys who also will get wasted and a girl who seems very nice and pure.

Seems.

Last edited by DatteSa on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:18 am

Aeden carefully makes his way into the room making sure to not drop any of his bottles along the way. He notices Zwei and calls him over. "Hey Zwei could I get a little help with these bottles?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:19 am

David walked in and sat down next to Kaitlin. This will certainly be interesting, alcohol and girls. I'm glad I don't drink.
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:20 am

"Acquaintances are a necessity if success is to be attained here."

This was the main reason why she had accepted to come to the reunion in the first place. While she knew social gatherings and conversations weren't her strong suit necessarily, it would be an advantage, no matter how small it might have been. While she was confident in her physical prowess, she wasn't stupid enough to attempt take on everything on her own.

Callisto lifted the dark hair off of her shoulders as it quickly whipped around toward her back. If there was anything 'appealing' about her, it was her hair. Dark and shiny but at the same time vicious and a weapon. This was what she felt she represented. Callisto narrowed her sights at the hall in front of her, striding with a quick pace, taking the lingo 'as soon as possible', too serious. She knew that there was big pressure on bringing alcohol into the premise but that would hinder her abilities should she have to quickly make a run for it. She turned the halls quickly, and when she arrived at the door which she had found out was Team DYMC's, she looked around cautiously, exceedingly-so, waiting for as little eyes to be in her direction before she began the knock.

*Knock knock knock knock* All in rhythm and as close to the center of the door as possible. Her eyes still narrowed at the objective of arriving, Callisto waited even though the door stood open.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:24 am

Zwei turned his attention away from the several crates of booze to greet his guests with a slight nod. Some of the guests he had heard of or seen and some he had met but they all seemed to have brought booze so they were all good friends now as far as he was concerned. His daydream about booze was quickly brought to a halt when Aeden called out to him for some help. Of course he obliged and took three quarters of Aeden's bottles and set them all with the "stockpile" of his before finally speaking "Welcome one and all to the first annual Yin and Zwei Truth or dare!" he spoke in a completely serious tone before moving toward the door an twisting the knob to open the door. The person waiting would have been greeted by a friendly smile from Zwei if it wasn’t for the mask on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:27 am

Fayza picked up her cases, tilting her chin up to Yin. "'Sup. Where do you want these?"

She eyed the whiskey on the floor, before glancing at the girl who offered. The girl who she had looked at before, then around at everyone else, taking particular note at the 'Yin and Zwei' mention. As a pair. It was so nice that people could be open about that sort of thing. That they could be open about who they were and- No. Focus.

"So, how many people are lined up for this exercise in humiliating shy and awkward people for the amusement of the more worldly and jaded?"
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:29 am

"Uh, what's up?", she attempted a smile, her lips moving only inches from the usual stagnant facial expression.

Her eyes darted around the room quickly, surveying the area, scouting down how many people were there and who exactly was there. "Any spare seats open?", her smile improved slightly though still, it lacked much emotion. The masked guy was interesting but it wasn't anything she'd question right off the bat. She decided she'd walk in and stand by the alcohol.

Last edited by Chromophobic on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:30 am

"Hey," He said to the girl with some booze, "Just put 'em in the middle, we'll get a little circle going." He watched as people filtered into the room, Wow, this took off a lot quicker than I thought it would. He thought. "Oh, and we got I think ten people coming."

Last edited by Dakir on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:32 am

A few moments after the rest of the group was let in, Luna approaches the door herself. She was dressed rather casually in a t-shirt and jeans, something she wasn't quite comfortable with... but she was attempting to take Fayza and Sora's advice, to some degree. Upon arriving at the door, she knocks on it the specified four times, waiting to be let in.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:45 am

Kaitlin picks up the bottle of whiskey and slides it to Zwei. "You want it? I really don't plan on drinking tonight." Kaitlin raises an eyebrow. Even if I'm a heavy drinker... I don't want to get drunk while doing Truth or Dare... or else bad things will happen. Kaitlin sighs and hoping everyone comes soon so the tortu- game can begin.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:46 am

Yin walked over to the door, opening it to reveal a fairly small girl, "Hey," He said, "I'm Yin, come on in." He said, ushering in the girl. He closed the door behind them, and looked at the small crowd of people they now had. Sweet. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:51 am

Fayza's face flashed in a broad grin when she saw Luna, an almost predatory gleam in her eyes. "Lunalynn! You came!" She practically tossed her cases into where she assumed the circle would be, rushing over and hugging her teammate. "Heee! I'm so proud of you! Coming out and being social!"

She was aware she had used Luna's full name. Better to make her comfortable now, of course.

"Come on. It'll be fun. Even moreso if everyone drinks..." She looked at the girl who had just said something about not drinking. "Everyone."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:54 am

Zwei's eyes lit up as he stared at the wonderful bottle of whiskey in front of him. He quickly took the drink and gave a smile to Cat which didn’t really show again due to the mask. He quickly added the bottle to his stockpile of booze and looked at it nearly in a trance. All the beautiful liquid...he could hardly contain his joy at the sight. His attention was taken away from the drinks when one of the girls hugged another who was apparently called "Lunalynn". He made a mental note not to forget the name before sitting back down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 12:58 am

All Aeden heard was everyone drinks before he started opening the last bottle of tequila he had in his hands. He looked over at the girl named Fayza and smiled. "I like your style." He finally got the bottle opened and started to drink not even considering sharing with the others. "I really hope we don't run out.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:00 am

Kaitlin face palms. "Considering how some people drink," Kaitlin looks at Zwei then Aeden, "we might run out." Kaitlin looks around hoping everyone is here since the room is somewhat big but is getting kinda crowded. She looks around. Looking for more people that will drink until they get alcohol poisoning.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:01 am

Trying not to show irritation at Fayza's actions, Luna rolls her eyes. "Just Luna is fine... we've slept in the same room for weeks and you ignored me asking to call me by my full name before that. No point trying to press my luck here if my own team would not comply. But you will be pressing your luck at getting me to drink anything in this room."
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:03 am

Callisto had been looking around the room constantly to try and figure out these people. So far, personalities seemed to range from really hyped and hyper to shy and patient. It wasn't until the girl with the gray outfit and dark hair spoke that she noticed that while personalities of all types were appreciated, in a more casual setting it was encouraged to go all out or get out. With a new objective in mind, Callisto turned toward the alcohol which she stood adjacent to, caring little about asking for permission to take some alcohol after already attempting politeness.

Callisto grabbed a cup and poured the whiskey halfway into it, sipping it lightly to grab a feel for it and keeping her face as normal as possible though failing if only a bit as she took sips.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:25 am

IC:

"Why would you drink, knowing that you'll end up embarassing yourselves?" He asked to those who had already began downing the alcohol.

OOC: Crappy post is crappy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next