RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]

Go down 
+6
JL
Vox
AkaiOtaku
Icrus505
DatteSa
Dakir
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Queso

TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:52 am

Daisy listened to Junis' question and Daisy suddenly froze, the question brought back memories of the night her family died raced across her mind, the night she became mute. Daisy tried as best as she could to repress the flashbacks but it was no use, she tucked her knees up to her head, lowered her head into her knees and began to silently cry, tears rolled down her face but no crys escaped from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:17 am

Dave looked over at Daisy. He walked over as sat down next to her offering a shoulder. "Oi, lets.....lets just skip the lass for a bit." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:36 am

IC:

Junis watched for a moment. Then he scowled, turning away, sitting back on his original spot on the floor.

"Tch. If you were going to cry, you shouldn't have come to such a game anyway."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:57 am

Dave looked to Yin. "Tell you what lad, I'll go twice in a row if she doesn't want to talk about. Sound good?"

Last edited by Icrus505 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:39 pm

Yin frowned, "Uhh, no, thats fine." He said, looking a bit concerned at the now crying girl, "Here now, how about, Junis, you ask a Truth or Dare of Dave...and we'll play from there." He rubbed his chin, feeling a bit of stubble growing there, It might almost be time to end this game, things might have gone too far.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:32 pm

IC:

"Okay, then, Dave. Truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:29 pm

"Well since I went dare three times, lets go with truth." He said looking to Junis.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 5:56 pm

Daisy sat in the corner where the bed and the wall met and continued to cry into her knees, trying to suppress the memories but looked up when she heard what David said and realised his kindness, he had taken 2 goes in a row to help her, Daisy wanted to thank him, especially since he had saved her from saying something she had only told one other person and didn't want to tell anyone else. After a while of mentally thanking David she had realised the flashbacks had stopped. Daisy heard what Junis said and scowled at him, she thought to yourself: I would like to see you go through...that. I'd like to see you so badly shocked that you can't speak. Daisy then looked back at David, still hugging her knees, she leant her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, she just wanted to sleep right now.
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:00 pm

Four turns had passed and with that, Callisto gave moved her mouth away from the ear and lifted her cup to her mouth immediately. Whatever had happened, she had hoped to forget. She would have pushed the boy aggressively but she still had to hold his ears so she did, placing her cup on the ground and putting her hands on the ears. Just placing them. No rubbing involved.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:55 pm

Fayza did not react immediately. She merely watched Daisy, recognizing from talks with psychiatrists the signs of post traumatic stress. Signs she had been watched for. Signs she never showed. But signs, even as dumb as she was, she could recognize.

The only warning came when Fayza moved Luna's head off her lap.

She had stolen energy stored up from the connection Callisto had made. She made use of it, in one surge.

There was no warning as Fayza stood and surged forward with a burst of speed, bringing her knee crashing into Junis's nose.

She glared at Dave, eyes wild with bloodlust. "Junis doesn't get to ask. If he opens his @&$%ing mouth again until I forget I'm pissed off, I'm going to leave the room, come back with Al Adhara, castrate him, and devour his @&#$ing soul." Slowly, she calmed down. "Truth. I'm asking it. Your question? How @&$#ing awesome was that. Answer and pick someone."

((Auto-hit, because IDGAF.))
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:05 pm

Dave smiled. "GET ON YEA LASS. GIVE "EM ANOTHER ONE!" He looked over at Daisy. Poor lass. He simply put his arm around her and let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:09 pm

Daisy was awoken by Fayza's shouting, she didn't move much but opened her eyes and looked around, she saw Junis in pain and Fayza standing over him, she listened to what Fayza had to "say" and began to smile again as she closed her eyes again. Seems Fayza is caring too, just in a more... straightforward way than David, much like the rest of her personality. Daisy began to sleep and cuddle up to David, trying to not be awoken again.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:36 pm

Yin quickly stood, blinking in between Fayza and Junis, "Alright!" He said, swaying slightly on his feet, "That's enough, everyone calm down, ok?" He looked over to Daisy again with a concerned expression, although the girl looked better now. This might have gotten out of hand. He thought, "I think everyone needs to relax." He said slowly, "And it might be time for everyone to get back to their dorms." He said, kicking himself for what had happened with Callisto. What's done is done, can't do anything about it now. Hopefully a full on brawl doesn't start at this point.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:59 am

Dave just nodded a bit. "We've all had our fun 'n games, but you might be right lad." He looked to Daisy almost asleep. "I'll take the lass to her dorm." He said getting up. He gently picked Daisy up and began for her dorm. "Lass, if at all possible I would like my cloths back when I return." He said to Fayza on the way out.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Daisy opened her eyes from the sudden feeling of being picked up and noticed that David was carrying her, she lifted her head and looked around to see where they were going, she realised that they were going towards the door. Probably to his or my dorm, I don't really care, I just wanna find a place to sleep. Daisy thought to herself before closing her eyes and began to sleep again.

A while later Daisy opened her eyes due to a sudden feeling of stop in motion, she looked up to see a door with big letters reading "ODEN" Daisy then began to think of what her team would say when they saw her like this, if they were even awake.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:44 pm

Dave looked at Daisy. "Alright lass here we are. Sorry things went south for you." He gently sat her next to the door. "You got a key?" He said turning the door handle and learning it was locked.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:57 pm

Kaitlin sighs and lies down trying to fall asleep. This was fun at first but now it's boring.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:35 pm

Daisy looked up at David and tried to make a small smile, to try and tell him not to apologise, it wasn't his fault after all. When asked if she had a key Daisy reached into the pocket of her jeans expecting to find her dorm keys but instead she found nothing but spare change, her face dropped to a look of worry and confusion, she proceeded to check every pocket but found no keys. She looked up at David and shook her head, wondering where her keys had gone. Daisy didn't really want for her team mates to see her drunk and with signs that she had been crying anyway.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:39 pm

David just gave her a smile. "You wanna stay in my dorm?" Dave's team wasn't in the dorm for a bit. They had went out to train. Can't leave her here alone now can I?
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:48 pm

Daisy wasn't very surprised by the reply he gave, it was the only logical solution Daisy had come up with in her mind but Daisy still felt slightly worried, Daisy had never been to someone else's dorm before and there was also the cliche of what happens when you take a girl back to your house but Daisy knew that David was just being kind, she stood up from the floor and nodded her head in reply, she then waited for him to lead on.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:35 pm

David led the way to his dorm. It was a door with "AMBR" on it. He opened it and his teammates were still gone. "Alright lass make your self at home. I need to go get my pants from Fayza." He said as he walked down to the room.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:08 pm

Daisy opened the door slowly and looked around, there was no-one in. Daisy looked over the four beds and tried to decide which one she would choose, she didn't want to pick David's so she tried to pick the one she thought would be least likely to be David's, she chose the one with a stuffed rabbit on it, Daisy figured it would most likely belong to a girl and David wasn't a girl so it shouldn't be his. Daisy lifted up the covers and without taking off any of her clothes she climbed onto the bed and threw the covers over her. Daisy closed her eyes and began to drift into a deep and peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:23 pm

David entered the room and walked up to Fayza. "Okay lass can I get my pants back, lass?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:25 pm

"One, you said lass twice." Fayza was drinking when David entered the room. "And two, I'm pretty sure I'm older than you."

She raised an eyebrow, grinning as an idea popped into her head.

"... Gimme my skirt and top back first."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:32 pm

Dave tilted his head. "How old do you think I am lass?" He said taking off Fayza's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:46 pm

"Eighteen. Now stop calling me lass, laddie."

She tilted her head, glancing at her skirt.

"... And the skirt, too," she said, holding out her hand for her top.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:17 am

David removed the skirt and handed it over to her. "Now my pants?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next