RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:19 am

After a long hard day of doing nothing Dio opened the door to the apartment that he and Artemis shared. He yelled. "Hey Arty! I'm home!"but received no answer. He went into the kitchen opening the fridge and he pulled out a bottle of his special brew. He popped the cap and chugged it . He then sat down at the dining room table and checked his device for messages and stuff. "Man,is she asleep or something?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:27 am

In Dio and Arty's bedroom a box could be found in the middle of the room with many blankets and sheets piled into it. Under all the sheets and blankets but still inside the box Artemis could be found sleeping inside it. She wore of of Dio's shirts and his sweatpants which were both much too large for her. The blankets covered her completely and all that could be seen by an outsider was a box with blankets in it. Inside Artemis breathed softly inside her box-nest.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:18 pm

Dio was getting anxious and got up making sure to grab another beer before he left the kitchen. He walked into the living room seeing nothing, then he walked into the bathroom, laundry room and everywhere but the bedroom. After all of that he entered the bedroom to see a box? It looked to have about a million blankets sticking out of it. He walks over and inspects it hearing a soft breathing noise coming from within. He tears off the layers of blankets making sure not to wake or disturb whatever was inside. After throwing all the blankets into a corner he looked back in the box to see a sleeping Artemis, in his clothes. He could barely contain himself and took out his device and snapped a picture before she woke making sure she never knew about the photo. He played with her ears for about 5 minutes before gently poking her cheek to wake her up. "Hey, hey Art, Whatcha doing there?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:32 pm

Artemis slowly opened her eyes and snuggled with the remaining blankets for a moment while giving a small yawn before hearing Dio. Her face quickly changed from pale to a bright red. She tried to speak but all that managed to escape her mouth was a small "Meep" before she grabbed all the nearby blankets and covering herself while inside the box so Dio couldn’t see. She held the blankets in place with all her strength so Dio couldn’t remove them and in several second her box-vault was completed. Of course the embarrassment was too much for Artemis at the time and she soon started to fade from vision and was soon invisible. After a minute she managed to stammer out "G...go away dio!".
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:37 pm

Dio laughed and could barely stop. He finally managed to control himself noticing Artemis had barricaded herself in the box. Dio grabbed hold of the blanket she was gripping and managed to pull it free from her grip taking it off. He  tried to feel around for her hand but came across something a bit more squishy. "WHAT DID I JUST TOUCH?!"He pulled back his hand and realized....
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:53 pm

Artemis quickly rose from the box while still invisible with a redder face than before. "Dio...what do you think you just touched?!". Her anger was obvious in her voice as she stepped out of the box and began moving toward Dio.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 pm

"I don't know? It honestly could have been anything...wait....OH, SORRY ART!"Dio says as he rubs the back of his neck backing up into the corner where the sheets were taking one and hiding under it. "My bad! Don't hurt me!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:06 pm

Artemis stood in front of the cowering Dio while her anger faded away from her and she started to feel sleepy again. She slowly became visible again while rubbing her eyes and yawning. Dio's clothes were much too big so they made the perfect sleeping clothes for her. She sleepily climbed under Dio's blanket and nuzzled up to him "Dont  say a word" she managed out before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:25 pm

In all of his life Dio has never been so confused and simply tells himself. "It's Artemis"He eventually falls asleep himself with Artemis resting her head on him. A few hours later Dio wakes up feeling uncomfortably warm. He yawns and looks over to still see Artemis sleeping and he tries to get up without disturbing her. "Must..be quiet.."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:36 pm

Moments before Artemis had her arms wrapped around Dio with an iron grip but the moment Dio began moving she released her grip and wrapped her arms around a bunch of the blanket as a makeshift pillow. Her ears were matted down flat against her head and blended in to her hair as she curled up in a small ball and continued to breathe softly. "Dio..." she spoke in her sleep before hugging the blanket pillow tighter.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:26 pm

Dio smiles and lays back down next to her giving her back her 'teddy bear'. He looks over at her and then remembers that she's wearing his clothes and wonders why. He thinks it's about time to wake up and he pokes her on the cheek. "Hey Art, time to wake up..."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:10 pm

Artemis slowly opened and rubbed her eyes while yawning. She seemed to have calmed down from last time and was obviously not embarrassed any more. She continued to hold on to Dio in her half awake state. "Dio....what?" he asked sleepily before letting go and waiting to know why she was awoken.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:15 pm

Dio looks at Artemis and notices she's awake. He wraps his arm around her and says. "It's after noon...want some lunch? I think you could use some food."Dio motions to the kitchen and thinks about what he can make. "I'll make you whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:32 pm

Artemis waited a moment and thought before speaking. "Sandwiches...I want sandwiches place". It was rather rare for Dio to cook for her unless she asked him to so it was a welcome change. "Extra meats on mine please" she said before spotting her usual outfit in the closet. "I would like to get changed Dio" she said hoping Dio could take a hint to leave her to her privacy.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:59 pm

Dio stood up and stretched. He looked at Artemks and took his hint to leave. He walked into the kitchen taking out bread, deli meat and some condiments. He made sure to put extra meat on Artemis' sandwich and then he made his own with extra tomatoes. He put ketchup and mustard on his own while only putting ketchup on Arty's. He prepared 2 glasses of iced tea and put everything out on the table. He sat down feeling accomplished after making lunch.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:19 pm

After a few minutes Artemis talked out of the room and into view wearing her usual armor but without the face mask or the hood up. She just finished doing up the final button on the tight suit when she arrived at the table. She kissed Dio on the cheek before taking a seat at the table and moved her jet black hair out of her face before lifting the sandwich and taking a big bite out of it "Thanks Dio" she said after swallowing.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:07 pm

"Hey, it's no problem really. I haven't cooked for you in forever."He said while wrapping his arm around Artemis. He remembered a question that he was going to ask and pondered whether or not he should ask it considering how embarrassed she looked when he found her like that. "Hey Art...why were you in a box wearing my clothes?"He looks at her inquisitively and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:31 pm

Artemis was happily eating her sandwich with her ears sticking straight up that is before Dio asked Artemis his question. She quietly set her sandwich down and swallowed what was in her mouth while her ears flattened against her head. Her face turned a slight shade of red while she tried to speak like it was nothing. "The box was comfy and I was in your clothes because....because....I will tell you later" as she spoke her face was getting increasingly more red.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:13 pm

Hey,no need to be embarrassed, it's totally fine, I was just a bit concerned, but you can tell me later."He picked up a sandwich and begin to eat it. He took out his scroll and checked the news sources. "So, looks like there's going to be a storm, looks like I'm not going anywhere."He put down the scroll and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:19 am

When she managed to get Dio to drop the subject she breathed a quick sigh of relief before grabbing her sandwich and taking a large bite from it. A storm?! Damnit! I was going to gather information on a target!. She made sure her frustration did not show on her face and instead continued to wear a happy smiling face as she munched on her sandwich "That means you get to stay with me!" she said as he ears perked up.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:37 pm

"Yes, it does! What would you like to do? I need to make it up to you for yesterday.Ill do whatever you want. Just say the word."Dio stood up motioning around the room then peeking out the window noticing it started to rain lightly. He went over to the fridge and grabbed a beer. "Want one Art?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:12 pm

Artemis walked over to the fridge and grabbed one of the beers from the fridge and popped the cap off before taking a large drink from the bottle. The bad part was that Dio must have forgotten that Artemis has a extremely low alcohol tolerance and gets VERY  clingy when drunk.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:39 pm

Dio puts his arm around Artemis and leads her over to the couch. He takes another swig of beer and says. "Like it?it's a freshly made brew.He noticed Arty taking bigger swigs of beer and thought to himself. "If she keeps going like this she'll get drunk!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:47 pm

After a few moments Artemis began taking bigger drinks of beer at a time until the bottle was empty of its contents and Artemis carelessly tossed it on the floor. Without a word she wrapped her arms around Dio tightly and hugged him while rubbing her cheek against his "I love you Dio!" as proved already Artemis was very clingy and would stay like this until she is sober.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:51 pm

"I love you too, I haven't seen you this lovey dovey in a while!"He rubs his cheek up against her and then goes to put his arm around her again but realizes she's still in her armor. "Hey Art, you want to change into something more comfortable? Like your sleeping clothes or something?"Dio stood up grabbing her hand so she would get up. "Drunk already eh, GDA"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]   True Love, in the form of a box [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Love, in the form of a box [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next