RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It happens (Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TJ

TJ

It happens (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:34 pm

Having to seemingly recovered from her accident, Lilith quick made her way into her team's dorm room. After closing the door, she slumped up against it as she buried her face in her hands, still feeling completely embarrassed about what had just transpired. "Why did that have to happen..."

She tired to calm herself down and keep her composer, slowly causing the color to drain from her face. "Just stay in control..." She said as she stood back up from the door.

'Just go blow it off with a shower.' she thought to herself, thinking about the semi private bath room that each room had. Walking over to her bags, she pulled out her nightgown, and some person hygiene items. She figured that the rest of the team would be away at dinner long enough for her to hop in for a shower.

Walking over to a nightstand, she unbuckled her guns from her belt and began slipping out of her dress. She started feeling a little paranoid about stripping down right in the room, but figured it was because she just wasn't used to the room yet. Taking a deep breath, she started slipping out of her remaining clothes.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:48 pm

Doragon was walking back to the dorms with his other teammates. His swords clinking together as he walked. He hums a tune to himself that his mother once sang to him. As he rethinks the events of today he is bewildered. Everyone seems to be so odd, but not in a bad way.

First there was Matt who freaked out and ran away the first time and was super shy. Now he seems to be sweet on amaya and much more talkative.....which is great when you think about it.

Amaya is still rather shy, but she seems to be warming up....to matts jacket none the less.

Then there was Lillith, who in all honestly still doesn't know a damn thing about. She seems to be putting on an act at first then she turns super she?!

Doragon didn't keep much thought on the matter. Today was long and he had a lot on his mind. "Well we are here". He starts to opens the door and holds it open for his other teammates " Hey Lillith are you....."

...........when he quickly notices Lillith. "NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE" His tail quickly covers his eyes and then turns right around out of them room, his face blushing a hot red color.
Back to top Go down
AzureAzure

AzureAzure

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:19 pm

Walking back, Matt had mouthed another apology to Amaya again, working on this whole non-verbal communication through reading lips as the two of them followed Doragon back to the dorm. Resting his hands on top of his head, he'd look up at the ceiling a moment before turning back to Amaya. He'd stick a peace sign up, turning his wrist to move his index finger from being at the top, to being toward the bottom as he tried making some kind of code between them. While he knew she was a silent type, the shrug of his shoulders had looked for other means of getting some kind of answer from his partner, especially when in an uncomfortable setting.

Giving a little shrug as he did this motion, he'd mouth "Switch?" to his partner, before placing his hands together and placing them to the side of his face-- Matt had tried to convey swapping bunks, seeing if Amaya would have preferred the top bunk instead after a long day of events.

His reaction would soon snap away, pausing in his tracks as Doragon had hastily retreated from the entrance with a strung together protest. Blinking, Matt would scratch his cheek in wonder. The leaders tail had soon rushed up to his eyes as he performed an about face from the door and wandered another direction, the human putting two and two together slowly; Lilith. A squeamish look befell his face as the light bulb went off in his head. As if being fearful of a Faunus wasn't enough, Lilith had to be--

Shaking his head, he put the thought out quickly; no. He'd agree with Doragon's call of protest, making a team decision for himself as his hand went to Amaya's back. "You should... probablygofirst." He commented uneasily, a soft push given to his teamate as he took a step back to be behind the other. He'd feel a bit bad to force her into it, but if what he was thinking-- again, nope. Amaya was a strong girl on the range, and had much sharper eyes then he did. It was a hypothesis that needed to be checked through varibles; for once, science classes had made a lot more sense.

Clearing his throat a bit, he'd give another soft push for the marksman toward the door, muttering softly in her ear "Please protect me." as a sendoff as he turned away. He'd inch a bit away from the door, pressing against the wall and keeping his gaze opposite of it.

'I'm sorry... Amaya... Please understand. Your sacrifice will not be in vain...' He'd close his eyes in a brief moment of silence, an uneasy shiver coming down his spine as he could feel his stomach flop over the idea of a na- 'NONONONONO~OOOO'
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:40 pm

Amaya tried to hold back a small smile as Matt tried to convey a message to her silently as they made their way towards their dorm. It was a bit amusing they were trying to keep things between themselves, but if Amaya only had to deal with one other person on an almost constant basis and that person was Matt she supposed she wouldn't mind too much. After all, there could've been far worse people she had been paired with.

As they walked behind their leader, the Faunus interpreted the message and simply shrugged. She shot a quick finger to the sky, then held up two fingers before pointing at Matt. 'Up to you...' She thought, it didn't really matter to her one way or the other. While she was a fan of being at a high vantage point, and being top bunk would make it easier to seclude herself from the team, she also didn't mind being close to the ground.

She was distracted from the silent conversation they had been having by Doragon walking into their dorm room then immediately walking back out. The Faunus was left even more confused when Matt placed a hand on her back and pushed her forward, shivering slightly as his fingers brushed over the scales near her spine through her hooded sweatshirt.

Everything had happened so fast that she wasn't really able to figure out what was going on. What would have made Doragon react like that, someone who normally seemed so calm... And to see Matt almost back to the nervous person he had been before the range...

'Lilith...' It suddenly clicked in her mind as she found herself pushed through the door into their dorm. She found herself greeted by Lilith, who was completely naked and simply standing there stunned.

"Oh..." She breathed out awkwardly, realizing that their reactions made sense now. But now she was stuck in a room alone with her. "I... uhhh..." Amaya was left at a complete disadvantage after being thrown into this situation she had no time to prepare for.

She blushed fiercely before crossing the room and setting her rifle to lean against her bunk and letting the backpack she had been carrying down right next to it. "Uhh... Why are you naked?" The Faunus finally asked, but she was stumbling over her words worse than she ever had before.

'Why would Matt do this to me?' She lamented, thinking that they had been starting things off on the right foot, and then this goes and happens.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:07 pm

As she discarded the last piece of clothing, a sudden noise shot a shiver straight down her spine. she spun around to see the door handle shift around. She froze in terror as the door opened wide to reveal hear entire team on the other side. She couldn't manage to respond fast enough to even attempt to cover herself up before both Doragon and Matthew had a good look of her.

No long attempting to cover herself up as Amaya saw her, her hands laid at her sides in a fist, shaking with anger. "I just wanted... To take a bath..." It was taking every fiber of her being to to just pick up her guns and give them a reason to run. "Now... could you PLEASE, close the door so no one else has to die...." She wasn't exactly serious, but she'd rather not be exposed to anyone else.

Her temp started to settle, feeling a little more comfortable to be at least nude with someone of the same gender. "Did you guys ever learn to knock?" She bent over to pick up some of her toiletries as she made her way to the bath room. "You two better stay out until I'm finished or else!" She yelled at the others outside the room. "There, you'll have plenty of time after me now, so hurry up and get ready."

With that, she closed the door to the bath and went about her business.
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:53 pm

When Lilith made her little quip about knocking, Amaya tried to react to defend herself but she could only stumble over her own words. "They... I... Matt... Got pushed..." She sighed and hung her head, at least the situation wasn't as horrible as it could have been. She walked over and shut the door so the two of them were left alone in the dorm, as much as she really didn't want that.

When Lilith mentioned the idea of her taking a shower, Amaya paled a little. That would involve getting naked as well, and that made it quite impossible to hide the fact that she was a Faunus from her teammate. "I can... uhh, probably wait till a little later." She said with an awkward laugh.

Perhaps it would be safe to take a shower while everyone else was asleep, perhaps very early in the morning... The sound of the running water likely wouldn't wake anyone up unless they were incredibly light sleepers, so that should be a safe bet for her. She was starting to realize just how complicated it would be to hide her heritage from her two teammates who still didn't know.

'I'm going to have to tell them at some point...' She realized reluctantly, 'There's no way I'll be able to hide it for four years under these conditions...'

"Yeah, I'll probably just wait till the morning..." Amaya said, hoping that would be enough to ward off the bat Faunus.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:12 pm

"*sigh* God damnit......well then NOW WHAT........... Hurry the hell up........." Doragon just slumps to the floor in defeat. He is just worn out from all of today. "Sooo matt.........how are things" He jokingly asks.

"God damnit.........how more awkward can I be today?"

"Maybe ill just go to work tomorrow after classes, or pick up some ingredients." Since at this rate he didn't have plans, and he was rather sure that Lillith is going too......actually he has no idea what Lillith will do. Matt and Amaya seem to have their own thing going on at the moment.

" Maybe ill go.....hunting." Still thinking about his other reason why he was here.
Back to top Go down
AzureAzure

AzureAzure

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:32 pm

Leaning against the wall, Matt would sink down with relief of not catching as much of a glimpse as Doragon or Amaya had. Although with how awkward the situation it was, it was probably going to take some explaining on his part to Amaya later after all of this. He'd scratch his head a moment-- he was the top bunk, too... This could be a long night. Tapping his knees, he'd watch Doragon slump a bit as Matt rested the back of his head against the wall with a little bump. The muffled noises behind the door at least made him slightly relieved that Lilith wasn't preying on Amaya.

"Interesting," He'd reply to the leader, reflecting back on his face and reaction with a slight chuckle as he reiterated the word again, "Interesting..."

Matt didn't intend to make any awkward moments as he and Doragon waited in the hallway, but after a brief pause of listening to another door open inside the dorm after some muffled voices went back and forth a bit, he'd realize how quiet it was. With his hands tapping his knees again, he'd do his best of suppressing the brief pangs of fear that came with sight of Doragon's tail and the blurred thought of Lilith in the room, by replying. "Howwww... about you?"

Though the answer might have been obvious, there was one thought that they both could have probably shared:

'Is mind bleach possible?'
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:35 am

Feeling refreshed, Lilith strolled out of the bathroom feeling a lot less humiliated than before. The wash had given her plenty of time to just relax and think of new ways to get back at the other two for barging in on her. Not completely naked as before, she made sure that she had a towel to wrap around her incase one of the two idiots outside had gotten any ideas. Happy to see that she was wrong about the others, she was a little perplexed when she saw that Amaya hadn't taken up her offer of a chance for a little privacy for a shower. "Alright, suit yourself. Gonna have to get over it some day."

Walking back across the room, she stopped at the nightstand where she had left her gown. Pulling open a few bags, trying to locate her laundry, an idea hatched in her head. Keeping her towel up, she snuck up to Amaya, hoping to take her a bit by surprise and keep her pinned up next to her bed. "Hey Amaya, can I ask you something?" She had gotten up fairly close to her, knowing she'd be uncomfortable. Next, she caused her towel to drop away from her body, figuring it would just make things more awkward. She had no problem with another girl seeing her naked, though she'd rather avoid doing it needlessly, but it seemed to her that Amaya would.

Lilith tried to make sure she didn't have time to think as she gave her a playful push onto her bed. Jumping on top, she looked at straight at Amaya's face. "How much do you like Matthew?" She wanted to test how far she could push Amaya around before breaking her. "And don't play coy with me. I can tell a liar when I see one." A smirk crawled across her face, feeling quite confident in her position.
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:07 am

Amaya had kept herself distracted by sorting through the gear she had brought with in her backpack, as well as sending a message to her family telling them to send the rest of her personal belongings as soon as they were able. She had been checking over all the individual parts of the cleaning kit for her rifle, making sure everything was still up to her standards since she would be cleaning her weapon later that night, when Lilith had managed to creep up behind her without her noticing.

When Lilith had finally broken the silence by stating she wanted to ask a question, the snake Faunus had turned around from sorting through all her stuff. She found herself face to face, at least relatively speaking, with the completely naked bat Faunus who had long since passed the line into her comfort zone. Immediately she started to stutter, wondering just what she had done to deserve being put in a situation like this.

"I... Uhh, why are you so... I mean... Sure...?" She tried to find an exit from this situation but since Lilith practically had her cornered by her bunk she was absolutely helpless. The girl let out a soft eep of surprise when the Faunus pushed her back against the bed next to all her gear and climbed on top of her.

'What the hell is going on?' Amaya panicked, had she done something wrong? 'Should I call for help? I don't know what to do!' Her mind was racing faster than she could keep up with as she tried to understand what was happening.

When Lilith asked about Matt, she paled slightly in a mixture of fear and surprise. "M...Matt?" Amaya stuttered, her brain struggling to process what she was asking on top of everything else that was happening. "We... I... I don't like him!"

The snake Faunus was desperate at this point, she found herself starting to shake slightly. This was more physical contact than she had ever experienced in her life, and the terror in her eyes showed. "He... He's just a partner! That doesn't mean I like him! I didn't want to have a partner it was just the rules!"

She tried to weakly push Lilith off of her, but her arms trembled from the anxiety she was experiencing so badly that she couldn't even manage that.

'Oh god what if the other two walk in and see this? What am I supposed to say?' Amaya's mind was starting to overload in the short amount of time this encounter had gone down, things quickly spiraling downhill for her. 'How did I get myself into this?'

As she struggled against Lilith's dominant position, her hair had gotten messed up in the process. It had fallen away from her neck to the bed below her, leaving the pearl white scales of her neck and a glimpse of the scales of her chest completely exposed to the Faunus.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:38 pm

As Doragon sat in the hallway with Matt, he seemed to get more agitated as the time past. "Does she know shes not the only one living here!" . He hears Matt respond to his question "Oh I bet it is".

"Well Matt, I kinda just don't know yet. This place is just a lot more different than I originally intended though, which isn't bad mind you." Doragon was going to think about what he orinally thought of beacon, but then he kept hearing the sounds of what seemed like Lillith talking to Amaya.

"Oh for the love of........" Doragon hits the door twice with his fist "Lillith hurry the hell up! You aren't the only one living here!"

"Sorry about this" He says looking at Matt. "I figure I should apoligize since I know that she most likely won't" chuckling to himself.
Back to top Go down
AzureAzure

AzureAzure

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:10 pm

From his spot, Matt would simply shrug in response. "Yeah, I understand what you mean there..." The two females voices continued again after the muffled sound of the door opening, Matt pausing in the silence of the hallway as he eavesdropped as best as he could on the conversation-- if he knew any better, it was probably Lilith doing most of the talking. He'd figure the Faunus as a bit of a gossiper... that or having a sword-like tongue and quick to get someone to spill any details. He'd rub his forehead, feeling a pang of guilt over feeding Amaya to the wolves like that. Straight out of the pan and into the fire...

Seeing Doragon get up and knock at the door, Matt would feel around his jacket for his Scroll. If they were going to have private girl time inside the dorm, he'd at least allow them some form of privacy. But Doragon's frustration would be a feeling he shared-- after Initiation and a long first day, he was tired. While flipping through his device, he'd speak "Don't worry about it. They're girls. Probably want to discuss something important..." His look wouldn't drift much from his phone as he flipped through various pages containing school information.

It would probably help to know what classes he was in for tomorrow... And what could and couldn't be worn with the uniform. His thumb would slide along the screen to move the document as he skimmed over the Code of Conduct, not seeing the word 'beanie' as a disallowed item for their Dress Code. That's a bit of a relief.

Continuing his conversation a bit, a little absorbed by his Scroll as a distraction to the Faunus leader's tail, Matt would ask, "How did you think it was going to be here?" He was genuinely curious, after all Doragon was named leader of this new team: Karma. In fact... it was rather fitting now that he thought about it. Ozpin sure worked in mysterious ways...
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:39 pm

Lilith was starting to enjoy seeing Amaya like this a little to much. Her confused look made Lilith giggle slightly. 'This is almost to much fun!' She leaned in closer, awaiting her answer while she pushed back desperately. "What's wrong, Amaya?" she sad with a larger grin on her face, knowing exactly what was wrong. That grin soon disappeared when Amaya gave her response.

"Really?" Sat up from the surprising answer. Not only was she not dating Matthew, she didn't really like him at all. And moving away gave her another little surprise. She leaned back in , getting up close to make sure she wasn't seeing things. "Are those scales?"She rubbed her hand on the scales to just make sure before sitting up again. "I hope you haven't been hiding that from us Amaya." With that she dismounted from Amaya and nabbed her towel off the floor. Feeling like it was time to stop torturing her, she went back over to her bags and pulled out some underwear.

Slipping on at least some clothes, she turned back around to Amaya. "You shouldn't be hiding things from us Amaya. We're your team now, right? Never know when it will bite you in the ass." She trailed off on the last sentence, hoping to make Amaya a little nervous. Stepping into her nightgown, she strolled back over to Amaya and leaned down to meet her face to face. She raised up a finger and placed it on her lips. "But I guess I can't force you do to things you don't want to, yet."

With finally gave Amaya the separation she had probably been hoping for, and went back to unpacking the rest of her clothes. Before she forgot to, she turned back towards the door and yelled out for the other two to let them know the room was safe to enter.
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:56 pm

Amaya flinched away from Lilith's hand, trying to avoid her touch as best she could but it didn't work particularly well. When Lilith finally said something about her scales, she simply turned her head and stared at the wall in defeat. Finally, almost mercifully, the Faunus got off of her and put some clothes on leaving Amaya to sit up on the bed and hang her head slightly.

The snake Faunus could hear a borderline threat in Lilith's words and understood perfectly fine. She had dealt with this sort of situation before, she was going to get blackmailed with her secret at some point and there wouldn't be anything she could do to stop it. She felt a pang of frustration and anger, Beacon was supposed to be a change of life for her, but now it was just looking to be more of the same except now it would be even harder to avoid people.

When the bat Faunus yelled out the door to the other two, Amaya remembered to fix her hair to at least Doragon wouldn't see her scales. 'Not that it even matters at this point...' She thought morosely, realizing that in the span of a few short hours two people had found out what she had been hiding, one of which being a manipulative Faunus that seemed to enjoy watching others squirm.

She thought back to the naming of her team and sighed softly, 'How appropriate...' Amaya thought as she stood up and lifted her rifle up, setting it on the desk near her bunk and breaking it down to its lower and upper reciever with a quick flick of a couple of pins holding it together. She then turned around and fished through her backpack once again, searching for her rifle cleaning kit once again.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:06 pm

"Im more or less just worried as to what Lillith could be doing." responding to Matt's statement about them just talking.

Doragon hears Matt asking him what he originally expected of the academy. Thinking about this at least took his mind off of is rage at the moment. "Oh I don't know really. I guess I expected the academy to be all preppy kinda, filled with humans that were all scholary and want not."  

"Too protect and serve!"
With a sarcastic tone in his voice.

"Instead though, it seems almost....normal. No one here is really like that. Most genuinly just want to help people and make a living out of it......." Doragon just smiled at that thought. Helping others was all he ever wanted to do know. He wants to make sure that no one goes through his pain he went though.

"The worlds is full of evil man......I can't do it alone, but I sure as hell can try."

Doragon hears Lillith saying that the 2 males can enter the room again. "FINALLY!" he says annoyed as he enters the room "Damnit Lillith remember next time to take your clothes with you!" He heads for the his side of the room smiling at amaya with a smile that says "THANK YOU"

He removes his scarf exposing his upper body, and grabs some items to take a shower with. "Anyone feel free to take a shower before me, I can wait if need be."
Back to top Go down
AzureAzure

AzureAzure

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:55 pm

Matt had paused from looking through his scroll, reflecting a bit on his leader's words. This was really his first time talking to Doragon, so to hear the Faunus go from a mocking tone to something more enlightened had struck a hidden interest in what he had to say. The subtle sarcastic undertone at his expectation of Beacon had made him wonder, especially from a third-person perspective of the situation ahead for them. Do Faunus generally think Human-kind as these top-echelon, holy-than-thou scholars turning Hunters and Huntresses? Granted, some tensions had still existed between their races, and various shades of grey existed for acceptance between them...

'Do it... alone?'

He'd look over a moment, the sound of the door opening as Doragon entered snapping his attention toward where he'd be standing earlier. A puzzled moment of reflection had grasped him at what the Faunus dropped before his voice echoed out of the room-- he was a part of a team now, at one of the most prestigious schools for training Hunters and Huntresses... Why would he need do face it alone?

As Lilith received a light scolding, he'd slowly begin to stand up with a little stretch, feeling his tender shoulder give a little crackle as he muffled a yawn into a groan. Walking inside, he'd peer at his suitcases and boxes of stuff. Classes were going to be interesting to adjust to again, and if he understood his schedule correctly, he'd probably need to make sure he was aptly prepared. Opening one of his suitcases, he'd reveal some neatly folded Beacon uniforms, still wrapped up in plastic as he'd rummage around inside. Six sets, just to make it an even school week of uniforms and the extra as an emergency. He'd pull the stacks of clothing out one at a time, moving over to a dresser on his side of the room as he'd slip the contents into various drawers-- undergarments, ties, accessories to the top shelf, pants and socks to the lowest shelf. His jackets, vests, and shirts would all need to be hung, claiming a small side of the closet in case Amaya needed room for her rifle.

Moving back and forth between his things, he'd silently unpack, a little yawn coming from him as Doragon offered to take the final shower. Matt would wave his hand as he ripped open the final jacket bag to be hung, placing it in order with the rest of his hung uniforms as he'd comment. "Either of you can go ahead. I've got a lot of unpacking ahead," he'd stop a moment afterward, recalling Initiation and the range a moment, "I should probably make sure I'm all reloaded and set for tomorrow, in terms of ammunition." His note to himself would come out as a mumble as he thought aloud.

Noting Amaya had already set herself up at the one desk, Matt would continue to unpack the rest of his clothing while setting his mind to claim the other-- another similar jacket to the one he had on, and one in a white color being pulled from his suitcase, along with various colored and styled beanies, including what looked like a Beacon-themed one. Dedicating a middle-drawer, he'd place the headwear inside by groupings of color, mixing in the styled ones as they were given a set space. He was beginning to regret running out of here earlier than unpacking a few things...
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:32 am

Lilith looked over her shoulder as Doragon and Matthew barged in again. She returned the annoyed look to Doragon as she tried to make things her fault. With a humph, she turned her head back around to the bags as she pulled out a few shirts and shorts. "And maybe you should learn to knock like a gentleman. Its to cramped in there anyway." She pulled out the top drawer to the dresser and began to sort her clothes out in a very neat and orderly manner. "If anything you should be thanking me for not killing you for seeing me like that! That should only be for my loved one to see!" Of course she had almost raped Amaya a bit ago, but that didn't count in her mind.

Finishing her first load, she turned around to see a already half naked Doragon, asking if anyone want to get in the shower before him. "And here you are, half dressed..." She kept her voice low so that he wouldn't hear. She didn't want him to give her more lectures. Grabbing one of her last few remaining bags, she noticed Amaya bent over looking for something. She quickly turned back around, blushing some as she looked down at herself. 'Guess some people are a little more blessed than others...' She shook her head while she pulled out some more clothes. 'It's okay Lilith, you're not flat... you're just.... lowfat....' She even felt pathetic trying to cheer herself with that line.
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:10 am

Amaya looked back when the door opened to watch her other two teammates reenter the room. She could only give a small nod to Doragon when he shot her a smile. Of course she couldn't and wouldn't say anything about what had happened, but she felt a little taken advantage of that she had to be the one thrown to the shark. 'The tiny... Manipulative... Little shark..." She thought, feeling her face grow hot in irritation as she turned back to her

The snake Faunus had to bite her lip slightly to stop herself from expressing the small flash of irritation that had come about when Lilith tried to act innocent and completely ignore what she had just done. If she hadn't just been mounted unwillingly by the little Faunus girl, she might actually be amused that this was the first person to actually make her feel any degree of anger.

As for the team leader's question, she voiced her own indifference weakly as she continued to hunt for her cleaning kit. "I'll uhh, just wait till later..." She said awkwardly as she finally found the kit, pulling the small bag from her pack. She dropped it on the table next to the upper and lower receivers of her rifle.

And now she would have to wait until Doragon entered the shower, since she wanted to tie her hair back to keep it out of her face while she worked on her rifle and she still wasn't quite ready to tell him. Then again, she hadn't been ready to tell Matt or Lilith either but they had still found it out. 'I'm so stupid...' She thought, clearly upset with the situation she had found herself in.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:38 pm

"Oh yes, killing the person who just saved you life......thats one hell of a thank you." Doragon could sit there for hours lecturing at Lillith,  but it wouldn't matter. He knew Lillith was just going to ignore it, and he wanted to take a shower anyways. Doragon hears the responses from his other teammates across the room. "Alright suit yourself guys, i'll be done in a few minutes." As he inspects the room it seems that Matt an Amaya were more occupied with ammo and cleaning their gun forms.

"Hmph, bonus for not having to worry about ammo I suppose." Refering to the fact that all Doragon uses is swords. He grabs a pair of clothes to change into and some toiletries to use in the shower. He enters the bathroom and closes the door behind him. He starts up a shower and undresses, as well as untying his ponytail letting his hair hangdown. "Dear lord my scales needed washing......."

"...............I wonder if any of them snore.........."
Back to top Go down
AzureAzure

AzureAzure

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:55 pm

Feeling the uneasiness hanging in the air as Doragon entered the shower, Matt would look at both Amaya and Lilith briefly as he slowly shut the drawer to his dresser. Something was up, especially with the way the two had exchanged glances at each other. Then again, this could be the sort of uneasiness to expect for four years... it was so heavy feeling though-- he'd imagine the ability to slice through it with Doragon's sword if he could.

Matt would place his tonfa up on his desk, getting his ammunition process started for the night as he reached around his stuff for a few things. A bag of blue casings, a smaller bag filled to the brim with silver-colored primers, and a dark black tool box would be produced from one of his larger boxes, each placed up at his desk as he eyed back at Lilith a moment to make sure the Faunus wasn't looking over. From his previous talk with Amaya, he knew his partner would probably seem indifferent to one key factor in his manufacturing... Lilith was a different story though. The tiny Faunus was hard to read-- someone so small with such an aura of mysterious and devilish intent about her.

Carefully, he'd open the white, fancy box he tucked away earlier. The gilded Schnee logo gave a little flicker against the lighting of the dorm as he picked out two bottles of cyan colored Dust from the cardboard box it hid inside, along with a white face mask. Playing with Dust was no game in his process, knowing that the volatile sands could be trouble were he to get the urge of sneezing. He'd place the labeled glasses up with the rest of his stuff as the mask covered up his nose and mouth. Opening the tool kit, a magnified glass on a lamp stand would be set up first before taking a seat and turning on the florescent light.

To break the silence a bit, Matt would ask from behind his mask, "Everything okay?" as an open question to either girl as he fished around his toolkit. His gaze remained to his work as he spoke, a method about his ways as he'd produce a pair of dark-stained gloves first, slipping them on before grabbing a few silver primers from his bag. Laying them out in a three-by-four grid, he'd also grab twelve blue casings top down, setting them up next to each primer. Shuffling around a moment, he'd grab a three-by-four set of plastic looking domes, matching the blue color of his casings as he'd set it beneath the magnified sight. He'd reach to the vial of Dust, uncorking the bottle as a light plume of cyan popped up and hovered in his view. Carefully pouring to the etched in amount, Matt would rest a finger over the mouth of the bottle to slow the flow of Dust into a light stream, filling each dome about three-quarters full of sparkling cyan powder.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:47 am

Zoning out the lecture from Doragon, Lilith continued with unpacking her laundry, finishing off her suitcase filled with more casual wear. Some might consider the amount clothes she had brought with her to be excessive, but a lady could never have enough. Picking up her last bag of clothing, she opened it to find it was her bag of underwear. Peeking over her shoulder to make sure no one, namely Matthew, was watching. Even though he had catch her naked, she'd rather not let the guys see anymore of her more personal belongings.

Moving her the last of her suitcases off to the side, not quite sure what to do with the excess space now, she turned her attention to the last two bags of her pile. Unlike the rest of her luggage, these two weren't filled with more clothes. Instead, they held a bunch of supplies for school and her weapon. And thinking about the bags now reminded her that she was running a little on the light side with ammo for her guns. She grimaced a little when thinking about preparing the dust herself. It really wasn't one of her things Hearing Matt suddenly speak, she turned to see him wearing a surgical mask on with a box of Schnee dust and some equipment on his desk.

"Oh nothing! Just working on getting everything straightened out." She made sure that her voice was cheery, attempting to lure him into a false sense of safety, seeing an opportunity to maybe pry into his mind a little while having him do some of her chores for her. Picking up the bag with the supplies, she started carrying it over. "There is one thing, though..." Holding the bag up to Matthew, she put on her best puppy dog eyes for the up coming conversation. "Could chu pwease help me with my dust?" She intentionally tired to sound as cute and innocent as possible to help with the act.
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:08 pm

Amaya set the kit down next to her rifle on the desk, unzipping the bag and taking out a few different pieces of equipment. She then turned away from her rifle, reaching to her pocket for the hairband she had used out on the range to keep her hair out of her eyes. The Faunus reached both hands up to her hair, threading it into a high ponytail and let it hang freely. Her white scales glimmered slightly in the moonlight that was starting to flicker through the window.

She was confident that she would be able to disassemble the ponytail in a matter of moments once she heard the shower water turn off before Doragon would reenter the room. As it was, the Faunus was still annoyed that Lilith had discovered her secret. She had been more accepting of Matt's discovery since it had been voluntary, or at least slightly more voluntary than Lilith's forceful reveal.

The snake Faunus had remained silent to Matt's question, but gritted her teeth slightly when Lilith tried to manipulate Matt into doing something for her. She already hated this girl, almost as much as she hated girls like her at her last school. The only difference between them was the total time she spent dealing with the two separate parties.

She tried to shake off all those thoughts and simply focus on cleaning her rifle. Amaya broke her rifle down into its individual pieces, and soon the weapon was stripped bare on the table in front of her.  Each piece was in a specific spot, her muscle memory from going through this routine so many times telling her exactly where to put each piece so she could keep track of everything in her mind.

Amaya picked out the bolt carrier group, as well as a cleaning brush and a few cotton swabs from her kit, and set to work cleaning it. Even after the most chaotic day, after everything she had gone through and all the annoyances along the way, it was good to come back to this routine. Some would say that cleaning her rifle after a day at the range was borderline therapeutic for her.
Back to top Go down
AzureAzure

AzureAzure

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:02 pm

With the Dust set in each cap to his liking, Matt would begin closing each one, followed by a little ring of some form of adhesive. He'd then slide each tube casing into place with a soft snap, eyeing the quarter-finished round for any stray glue in the magnified lighting. While Lilith chirped up, he continued to do his task he started, hand reaching in to pull out a dark blue cylinder with a yellow and black warning tape around it. On the tape, in red ink, '10 Gauge Pellet -- Use Caution!' was written across it.

His motions seemed to be extra careful as he brought the canister out, unscrewing the lid where a puff of blue Dust came out from the pressure it was held at inside. Pouring out the black, bead-like pellets slowly, he'd eye a handful of them in his palm before loading each shotgun shell up about halfway. His gloved hands would be stained with a visible blue sparkle of Dust with a chalky, black substance; most likely some form of deterrent to keep the pellets from sticking. As Lilith walked over, he wouldn't quite look her way until the bat Faunus held the bag up into his view.

From behind his mask, his mouth was covered from the uneasy frown that came from him, eyes looking away as the girl had slowly descended into some innocent act. "Have you... not used Dust before?" His voice sounded puzzled-- someone who had used a weapon with Dust-carried rounds who needed help? That sure seemed strange... especially from his Signal roots. Amaya's silence however further put him into the realization that this was probably the only type of communication he'd get; with another Faunus he'd only know rumors about...

Looking at his desk where his rounds were, he'd battle internally for a moment before finally replying, "I~ guess I could help out... What do you need?" He figured it was a teammate; someone he'd have to get to know within the next four years. He'd only need to set the wads and gunpowder in at this point in his ammo, so... unless something got knocked over, his shells would be perfectly fine sitting there. As a precaution, he'd cap the canister off where his pellets sat, a hiss of air being pushed out of it as he closed it back up to seal them from the elements.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:15 pm

As Doragon finishes up his shower he lets out a huge sigh of relief "Damn these showers are nice." He is more thankful for what he has than most people. Traveling constantly and usually sleeping on the street or at the back of his work, tends to cause this.

He steps out of the shower and puts on the set of sleeping pants he took with him to the bathroom. While he has time, he does the typical nighttime rituals of brushing teeth, trims his beard slightly, etc.
He gathers up his other clothing and puts his towel around his neck and heads back to his bed. "Shower is open now"

As he walks out he notices that everyone is working on there weapons still and Lillith trying to get Matt to help her with dust. Despite he thinks Lillith knows that she can deal with dust just fine by herself, he stays quiet and walks on by.

Once he reaches his bedside he takes a seat and pulls both of his blades out. Glowing orange and blue, he unscrews the bottom part of the handles to inspect the dust cartridges that are inside of them. "Hmm, seem to be fine. Might want to get them replaced soon though." He screws the caps back onto his swords and sets them back to his bedside.

He goes through his bags and pulls out his uniform for tomorrow and a book to read. Since everyone else seemed occupied with their weapons at the moment.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:01 am

Lilith kept up her puppy dog eyes when Matthew started questioning her. "Pwwweaaaasssee Matt?" When he finally gave in she sat the bag down and gave him a small hug. "Thank you!" Even though she knew a certain someone in the room would see through her, she had to at least keep up something around Matthew and Doragon, and its not like Amaya would speak about it any time soon.

Letting go of him, she reached down to her bag and unzipped it, revealing a several empty magazines for her pistols and DMR, a few boxes of bullets and shells, and a sealed container of a large amount of dust. Grabbing some of the DMR mags and a box of shells for it, she tried to explain what she needed. "I need you to help prepare a mag or two for my precious Fenrir. I've never been good at making them myself. The shells are just to small for me to handle easily, I keep on messing up shell after shell and wind up wasting so much dust and rounds in the process." Setting the box and mags carefully on the desk, knowing what could happen if she did knock over something, she turned her attention to the case filled with dust. "Luckily I can always afford to try a lot!"

Hearing the shower shut off in the bathroom, her ears twitched a little as she turned to peek back at the bathroom. Figuring that Doragon was finishing up, she was a little disappointed that she didn't get a chance to isolate Matthew a little more. Turning her attention back to Matthew, "So can you do it? I have all the supplies right here, you can even borrow a little bit of dust if you want."

As she figured, Doragon walked out just a little while after, announcing he was done. Paying him no mind, she turned over to the quiet Amaya. "If you ever need some too, go ahead and take it. I can always get more!" For Lilith, what seemed like a nice offering was just her way of wasting more of her parents money. The less they had, the better.

Turning back to Matthew, her attention was brought to the scar on his face. Tilting her head, she gave it a little more thought than before. "What's that scar from Matty? You didn't fall on something sharp when you were a kid, did ya?" For the most part, scars were scars. Just an accident, but when there were large and on the face, they might have a little story to tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It happens (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next