RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It happens (Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darcil

It happens (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:15 pm

As Doragon finishes up his shower he lets out a huge sigh of relief "Damn these showers are nice." He is more thankful for what he has than most people. Traveling constantly and usually sleeping on the street or at the back of his work, tends to cause this.

He steps out of the shower and puts on the set of sleeping pants he took with him to the bathroom. While he has time, he does the typical nighttime rituals of brushing teeth, trims his beard slightly, etc.
He gathers up his other clothing and puts his towel around his neck and heads back to his bed. "Shower is open now"

As he walks out he notices that everyone is working on there weapons still and Lillith trying to get Matt to help her with dust. Despite he thinks Lillith knows that she can deal with dust just fine by herself, he stays quiet and walks on by.

Once he reaches his bedside he takes a seat and pulls both of his blades out. Glowing orange and blue, he unscrews the bottom part of the handles to inspect the dust cartridges that are inside of them. "Hmm, seem to be fine. Might want to get them replaced soon though." He screws the caps back onto his swords and sets them back to his bedside.

He goes through his bags and pulls out his uniform for tomorrow and a book to read. Since everyone else seemed occupied with their weapons at the moment.
Back to top Go down
TJ

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:01 am

Lilith kept up her puppy dog eyes when Matthew started questioning her. "Pwwweaaaasssee Matt?" When he finally gave in she sat the bag down and gave him a small hug. "Thank you!" Even though she knew a certain someone in the room would see through her, she had to at least keep up something around Matthew and Doragon, and its not like Amaya would speak about it any time soon.

Letting go of him, she reached down to her bag and unzipped it, revealing a several empty magazines for her pistols and DMR, a few boxes of bullets and shells, and a sealed container of a large amount of dust. Grabbing some of the DMR mags and a box of shells for it, she tried to explain what she needed. "I need you to help prepare a mag or two for my precious Fenrir. I've never been good at making them myself. The shells are just to small for me to handle easily, I keep on messing up shell after shell and wind up wasting so much dust and rounds in the process." Setting the box and mags carefully on the desk, knowing what could happen if she did knock over something, she turned her attention to the case filled with dust. "Luckily I can always afford to try a lot!"

Hearing the shower shut off in the bathroom, her ears twitched a little as she turned to peek back at the bathroom. Figuring that Doragon was finishing up, she was a little disappointed that she didn't get a chance to isolate Matthew a little more. Turning her attention back to Matthew, "So can you do it? I have all the supplies right here, you can even borrow a little bit of dust if you want."

As she figured, Doragon walked out just a little while after, announcing he was done. Paying him no mind, she turned over to the quiet Amaya. "If you ever need some too, go ahead and take it. I can always get more!" For Lilith, what seemed like a nice offering was just her way of wasting more of her parents money. The less they had, the better.

Turning back to Matthew, her attention was brought to the scar on his face. Tilting her head, she gave it a little more thought than before. "What's that scar from Matty? You didn't fall on something sharp when you were a kid, did ya?" For the most part, scars were scars. Just an accident, but when there were large and on the face, they might have a little story to tell.
Back to top Go down
AzureAzure

AzureAzure

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:31 pm

Scratching his mask a moment, Matt watched with worry as Lilith lifted her materials up on his desk. His hands would hover carefully by the edge, not wanting to have a mishap in there dorm on the first night. The last thing he'd want is more attention there way, something he knew Amaya would be uncomfortable about. However, considering she was engrossed in cleaning her rifle, he momentarily wondered before turning his attention to the magazines and shells placed in front of his work.

Blinking at the impressively sized Schnee case of Dust placed up along with Lilith's rounds, he'd take an empty magazine, inspecting it a moment. One of the various things that interested him at Signal was tinkering with Dust, specifically with his own ammunition. The few classes he really payed a lot of attention to. Eyeing over the various parts layed out, he'd take a shell and give it a look. The tips should probably be loaded with Dust-- deducting his experience with creating his shell's, he'd nod to Lilith as she asked if he could do it, beginning to experiment a bit as he'd reach to grab a vial of blue Dust from Lilith's case.

His hands would methodically move, recalling things from his studies as he'd set up a magazine for the DMR. Starting with the first round, he'd stick to using the Ice-property Dust as he'd load the pointed tip to just about the brim before sealing it closed and sliding it into it casing. Figuring the rest could be loaded with gunpowder without the need to divide the shot, he'd liberally fill in the rest of the round before closing it up with the primer and fitting it inside the magazine. Seeing it disappear into nothing with a soft tap, Matt would sigh, realizing the task was probably going to take a while...

He'd flinch a moment as Lilith asked him about his scar, eyes crossing to look at his mask a moment-- scratching it had probably adjusted it down his nose a bit. Pushing it up, he'd sink his gaze back to his work on his partners ammunition. It was a subject he was uncomfortable discussing, and a situation he wasn't quite enjoying anymore that he walked into. Offering to help with Dust was one thing, but he'd develop this inkling through the day that she loved probing people and picking them apart. Carefully, he'd lie through his teeth, an uncomfortable tone to his voice as he replied, "Yeah... Something like that..." Matt would sound like he wanted to disconnect as the matter was brought up, torn between lying and telling the truth as the bat Faunus question the scar on his face. "Had something hit me in the face when I was younger."
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:34 am

As Doragon sits reading through his book, he occasionally takes a look over at his other teammates. In this case specifically Lillith. He was honestly curious about her, who is she specifically? "Lets go digging." He thinks to himself as he addresses Lilith with the following question. "So Lillith continuing from our conversation earlier, Where are you from?

Doragons tail starts to wag back in the air as he reads his novel, occasionally using it to turn the page in his book. He rolls to his side slightly to have an more open posture to his fellow teammates, signfying that he is open to talk or converse with them.

"I understand its the first day and all, but we could at least know each other better. Especially since we are partners for the next four years."
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:22 pm

Her hands came to a rest on the table as she watched Matthew go to work on making her bullets. She was impressed with how fast his hands moved with the supplies. She was somewhat happy that there was at least one person that could help her with her dust problems.

Smiling as Matthew decided to answer her question, she put on a face of shock as he mentioned that something did indeed hit him in the face. "That's terrible!" she pondered for a second, debating on how to push for a little more information.

She didn't get the chance as Doragon interrupted her train of thought. She cussed in her head as she turned to address his question. "Oh, I'm from Western Vale. You know, that part of town with all the huge houses. What do you call it... the upper part of town? Yeah, that sounds right."

She took her hands away from the table, walking over to the window, plopping down on a wooden window bench. "Why do you ask?" She questioned his motives behind wanted to know about where she was from. Deciding to play along for now, she decided to use it to learn a little more about Matt. "What about you Matt? You said you're from Vale, right? What part of town are you from?"
Back to top Go down
AzureAzure

AzureAzure

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:49 pm

There was a little relief as Doragon spoke up, the interrogation feeling Lilith gave him as he fiddled with making her magazine and took an interest in his scar making his mind wander. Keeping himself occupied, he'd begin to create and fill the bullets one by one, loading the ice-property rounds into the magazine as the Faunus expressed a little sympathy in his predicament. If he could only find her reasoning trustworthy, he'd be willing to share his story, however circumstances around her personality and rumors about her had made him uneasy of the bat Faunus.

As Lilith answered Doragon's question, Matt gave a push down to the clip, getting it about halfway filled with rounds as he made sure everything was snug and had enough space for him to fill it completely. Despite the uneasiness around her, the last thing he wanted to do was provide a half ass job and leave his teammate in some kind of danger due to his work. Then again, he didn't have any clue if the bullets he was making would work in the first place, going with whatever he had learned at Signal, plus any relations between his ammunition and hers.

His head would remain focused on his work, the leaders question being passed over to him as well by the other, Lilith's prying interest in his personal life somewhat expected but leaving him with a confused feeling about how much she was looking to get. His answers would remain short and to the point, a partially uneasy tone to his voice as he spoke from behind that mask. "Right. Downtown... I lived in an apartment with my family, about 30 minutes from the Dockside area." A few clicks and snaps came as he'd piece together around round, the factory-like process continuing and being a good distraction to Lilith's investigating.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:09 pm

"Oh ya know, just wanted know my teammates better....." Doragon props himself upright for the moment and grabs some bands to tie up his pony tail. "So why did you come to beacon? Was it for the honor, glory, fame?! Maybe a good way to make some cash?" He chuckles slightly after listing some of the options as to why they went to this academy.

"Also you might want to leave Matt alone for the moment so he can finish up with the dust. Wouldn't want the whole dorm to explode." Hopefully that would take some of the heat from Lillith off of Matt so he can continue to finish his work.

He leaned forward. going through his bag to find a whetstone and grabbed his one of his blades and started to sharpen it. "Might as well join in on the weapon management I suppose." He mumbles to himself.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:02 pm

"From downtown you say?" Lilith had started swinging her legs back and forth, thumping them lightly against the side of the window bench. She was taking in the little bit of info she just received. Downtown wasn't exactly the best place out there. There was always some kind of violent even happening down there. Either a shooting or a mugging was always being reported from there. She almost gave herself away with a sigh, but thankfully Doragon had given her a reason to sigh. 'Guess its just a scar.'

"Fine, I'll leave him be for the moment." She had turned back into her chipper side while she addressed Doragon as he started sharpening his blade. "And why would I need money? Its not like I need anymore than I have already." She almost had a small giggle behind it. "My father is the director of shipping for the Schnee Dust Company." She finally had to laugh a little. "And Schnee pays out of nose to their higher ups compared to the rest of their employees."
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:08 pm

Doragon's eye twitches when he hears the sound of the Schnee Dust company. Just the thought of that name brings memories of his time with the white fang. "Well that explains why we don't get along exactly well....."

Doragon looks at Lillith holding back his emotions as much as possible. "Hmmm interesting, sounds like you had a nice place to live. Schnee Dust company is sure famous."

Yea famous for buying slaves from terrible people and then treating them like some failed excuse of life. It sickened Doragon just thinking about how terrible those mines are. He was mad at the people that did that to his mother, mad at the company.....well he was mad at a lot of things.

"So you didn't answer my question." Getting lost in thought almost while he stares down at his glowing blades. "Why did you come to Beacon?"
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:42 pm

At the mention of the Schnee Dust Company, Doragon's eyes began to twitch. 'Oh!' A smile crept across her face, realizing that she had found a chink in the armor. 'So he has a problem with Schnee, huh? Might be all I can use against him.' Using the cover of his statement about her place to hide her break through.

"Sure did!" She counted herself lucky for his question to follow up so soon. "A huge mansion, with maids all every to take care of every little problem." Her smile was stifled some when he brought up that question from before.

She had to think for a moment, she hadn't thought of how to cover up for how her parents shipped her off to get her away from them. "I-I don't need some special reason." She felt like the tables had been turned on her. She had a lead, and she was prepared to use it to get attention off of her.

"Beacon's one of the best schools in the world; when you have a father that makes more than one hundred times more than those miners." She took a shot in the dark, knowing that the minors for Schnee were the worst paid and worked in the worst condition.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:50 am

Doragon just sat there for the moment letting his blades reflect off of his eyes as he sharpened them. The mention of schnee reminded him of the day he finally found out about his mother. At the time he already thought that she would have passed away. Still didn't make it easier for him to hear the news.

"Well to be fair, its not that hard to get payed much more than someone that doesn't get paid at all. Those miners should be getting taken care of better in my opinion." What he thought would be anger in his voice, ended up just being a mixture of sadness and regret.

Regret that he couldn't do anything to saver her despite how hard he worked to find her. Sadness that she had a terrible fate at the end of her successful life. "Personally......" he says as he switches to sharpen his other blade. "They should just close those damned mines....even if half of the worlds power would plummet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It happens (Closed)   It happens (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It happens (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2