RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first job. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amber
Amber

The first job. [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The first job. [Closed]   The first job. [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:50 pm

Yvaine steps up to the edge of one of the many cliffs in the spectacularly beautiful forest, a poster in one hand, her mobile in the other. Pulling up the contact information for that Kasumi girl she met before, she sends a text over.

Things came up
Meet me at the coordinates
I send along with this message
Perfect job for you
Pay to be discussed in person

Finishing the message, she hits the button that allows her coordinates to be sent with the message, and starts waiting for her new employee.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The first job. [Closed]   The first job. [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:58 pm

Kasumi sat in the empty coffee shop, sipping at her drink. It was late, and she had nowhere to go. She had deposited the check into her bank account, but still needed some spending money. She wanted to be careful with the amount that her new employer gave her, lest she spend it all and become broke. She was contemplating the complexities of her situation when her phone buzzed in her pocket.

She read the message and sighed, And so it begins. She thought. Kasumi stood and exited the small shop, bringing her coffee with her. She walked down the relatively empty streets of Vale, heading north. After a while, she left the outskirts of the city and came upon the Forest. She still marveled at the beauty this place could have, even in the darkness.

Finally, she reached the coordinates given on her phone. She walked out of the tree line and approached the singular figure standing on the cliff. "Hello." She said without emotion.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The first job. [Closed]   The first job. [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:13 am

"Well, you got here quicker than I anticipated. If you do everything at this speed maybe I'll have more uses for you in the future."

Turning to face the young woman in front of her, Yvaine inspects Kasumi for any insecurities or concerns with being alone, in a forest, with someone who had threatened her life several times. Finding nothing undesirable, she starts with the job.

"I know I said you would choose the first few jobs, but something came up that I think was way too good to pass on. As you surely noticed while walking around in the city, these posters have shown up." Holding the poster out as she speaks, allowing Kasumi to read it. "To put it simply, your job will be to join this group, and relay me information relating to the leader and any of her contacts. Anything more is just a bonus. The job will last for an undetermined amount of time, though arrangements can be made if you wish to get out early."

Letting the poster fly away after she's sure Kasumi had read it and gotten the location, she turns back to face the forest below the cliff.

"Your pay will be based on the information given. Names of the leader and her contacts are worth about one tenth of what I gave you before. What each of them does within the organization will be worth the same amount, not including the leader. If you can cause an 'accident' that leads to one or more of their deaths, that will be worth 10 times the amount you received before. Any money you make from the jobs you complete with them is yours to keep.  Do whatever it takes to remain in cover, even if it goes against your morals. Assuming you complete this with no faults, when I withdraw you from the position, you will receive an amount to be determined, based on the quality and amount of information you get me. Thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The first job. [Closed]   The first job. [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:20 am

Kasumi quickly memorized the information on the poster and nodded as she discussed what she'd be getting for pay. She thought quickly, Pirate hunting? Sounds pretty easy. Although I would think that she isn't a fan of these anti-pirates for one reason or another. Shouldn't be too bad though.

She answered, "Sounds good to me. I do have one question, however. Am I to assist this group if I end up having to fight alongside them? Or would that contradict infiltrating them?" Although she was more than willing to take this job after hearing what the pay could bring her.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The first job. [Closed]   The first job. [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:24 am

"You are allowed to do anything required to keep your position from being questioned. If it means fighting pirates, it means fighting pirates. If it means blowing up airships, take a picture while you blow up some airships. Just make sure your position is secure and you get me the information I ask for." Yvaine answers, smiling slightly at the fact that the new girl might work out after all.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The first job. [Closed]   The first job. [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:06 am

Kasumi nodded and thought for a moment, This sounds like a piece of cake. She said, "Alright, if you've got nothing else to tell me, then I'll get going." She reached around and felt the pouch on her hip. Hmm, got to get some more Dust first. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The first job. [Closed]   The first job. [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:12 am

"No... that should be everything. Just get me the information and you'll get your pay. You're free to go."

Taking a quick glance at the younger woman, Yvaine turns around and starts walking through the forest.

Now... to find someone to infiltrate the pirates. That will probably significantly more difficult, however.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: The first job. [Closed]   The first job. [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:15 am

Kasumi watched the woman walk away into the forest and sighed, Well, this should be interesting. She looked out over the dark forest for a moment, enjoying the view. She looked up at the fractured moon, Hm, a full moon tonight. She thought before she turned and made her way towards the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first job. [Closed]   The first job. [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first job. [Closed]
Page 1 of 1