RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The cup of tea [Closed]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

The cup of tea [Closed]  Empty
PostSubject: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:03 am

The night sky was clear and calm over the city as a masked figure stood on the roof overlooking the city and taking in the various lights. The lights reflected from his mask as he shifted his vision to look at the nearby cafe at street-level. He simply walked off the ledge of the roof and landed on the paved sidewalk feet first with his hands in his pocket and his knees slightly bent to absorb the impact. He soon began walking into the cafe and moments later opened the door to look upon the menu. "Well...a midnight snack wouldn't hurt"
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:08 am

Scarlette leans back in her seat, raising an eyebrow at the panda-faunus girl that sat across from her. Taking one sip from her tea, before diligently placing it back down on the tea saucer, Scarlette spoke in her usual soft tone. "What exactly did you want to come here for? I mean, I'd understand if you wanted something to eat, seeing as Beacon's food isn't the best, but was it really necessary to ask me to come along?" Scarlette pulls out her book, before taking her fork and taking a small bite of her strawberry cheesecake slice.

Last edited by Scarlette Nightray on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bunnyfufu299

bunnyfufu299

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:18 am

Eileen sits up straight, her left arm supporting the plate that holds the tea, and her other hand holding the teacup. She takes a light sip and her eyebrows raise to the question. She then takes the tea away from her face and smiles. "Well...you see..." she starts. Eileen places the tea down onto the tea platter. She begins to speak with a lighthearted, clear, and fluent tone. "I don't really know why I invited you to have tea with me. It is just the right thing to do, seeing how we are teammates now. It is good to create a strong social bond with someone if you will be around them for a while, don't you think? I am just being...what do you call it...friendly!" Eileen finishes with a smile and she takes another sip. She looks up at her and awaits her response.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:23 am

Scarlette's eye twitches slightly at the word 'social bond', simply despising the word in general. "Ah... Yes, social bonding," She pauses for a moment. "Seems as a valid reason..." She finishes quietly. Out of the corner of her eye, she notices a masked man, but pays no mind to it.

Last edited by Scarlette Nightray on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:37 am

As Zwei approached the front of the line the cashier seemed rather nervous for whatever reason but it did not take a long for him to figure out it was relating to his rather shady appearance. "Don't worry I don't intend to cause any trouble...probably" his voice seemed to trail off near the end as his blade hung lazily at his side beside a small flask that was secured to his belt. Although it didn't seem to do anything for the cashier's nerves he ordered anyway. "Right...how about a cup of black coffee?" his tone seemed rather friendly as he exchanged a "Thank you" with the cashier and handed over some Lien. He looked upon the empty chairs of the cafe before spotting two sitting together in what seemed like a rather uneventful conversation. Without a moments hesitation he walked over to them and pulled up a chair "So what's going on?" he asked rather casualy holding his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:43 am

Scarlette raises an eyebrow at the masked man, assuming that not questioning his actions would be best, to keep it safe. She shrugs casually, crossing her legs in a rather elegant way. "So, how are you this fine night?" She asks, referring to Zwei.
Back to top Go down
bunnyfufu299

bunnyfufu299

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:51 am

Eileen stares at the masked man with a dumbfounded face and then a face of supercilious attitude. She stays silent anyways, seeing how a new conversation has started. Although a bit frustrated, Eileen maintains a calm and respectful attitude. Eileen obverses quietly, holding back from interrupting.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:43 pm

Jeez, these people could at least get startled or something. he frowned under the mask he wore before turning back into his normal (and cheerful?) self. He set his coffee onto the table as the liquid inside sloshed around. "How am I?...good I guess" He seemed rather set back by how normal and casual her question was. "And you two are?" He asked as he lazily gestured toward the two of them while sinking into his chair.
Back to top Go down
bunnyfufu299

bunnyfufu299

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:06 pm

Eileen sees how she was introduced to the conversation, and opens her mouth to talk. "My name is Eileen Cecile..." Eileen states. She then gestures to Scarlette. "This kind lady is Scarlette Nightray, my..." She pauses, looking for a good word for what she is about to say. "...my associate!...and teammate!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:26 pm

A loud chuckle escaped Zwei's mouth as he lifted the flask from his belt and completely ignoring the coffee in front of him. He unscrewed he cap before sliding the mask he wore up his face slightly to reveal several scars formed around his mouth. "I can drink to that!" He laughed one more time before taking a large drink of the strong-smelling liquid. "Name is Zwei Carter."
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:40 pm

Scarlette takes a sip of her tea, no emotions showing on her face. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Zwei," She pauses for a moment, pursing her lips as if something is on the tip of her tongue. Sighing, she asks anyways. "Not that I mind or anything, but I was wondering, erm, why exactly are you sitting at our table? I mean, there's the people over there," Scarlette motions to a group of friends laughing, though it seems rather loud in the silence of the night, in the corner. "Or perhaps them?" Scarlette's gaze switches over to a male and a female, seeming to be dating, sitting at a secluded table.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:49 pm

"I don't have any reason, I simply chose you two!" He slid down his mask yet again and placed his flask back onto his belt. "You two seemed interesting enough to sit down with..." he smiled under his metal face and lifted his flask again before offering it to Scarlette.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:51 pm

Scarlette looks at it for a moment, before shaking her head. "No thank you, I don't drink," She pauses for a moment. "Much. Plus, I only drink wine. Besides, I doubt alcohol would take good with tea."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:17 pm

The sound of a small bell ringing indicated the door had opened and someone had entered the building. It was a young girl who looked timidly around the room through wire-framed glasses. The girl, more commonly known as Gwynevere (or Gwyn for short), grasped the strap of her bag that was slung around her shoulder as she approached the counter. She passed by a table with a masked man and two young girls as she did so, which prompted to give them a side glance as she walked by. It was a strange sight to be honest, but she wasn't one to judge. As she passed by one of the girls, specifically the panda one, she accidentally bumped into them and caused them to spill their drink. This prompted Gwyn to immediately begin panicking, her face turning red as she turned to the girl and made a sort of meeping noise.

"I-I'm so sorry! Please forgive me, I'll... I'll pay for it if you want!" she said, looking totally embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
bunnyfufu299

bunnyfufu299

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:32 pm

Eileen gasps and then a small shriek having her hot tea spill all over her bare lap. She gets up, grabs the cup of tea and sets it up straight. She begins to wring her skirt and shorts, and tries to ignore the hot pain. Eileen ignores the girl until she [the girl] speaks. Seeing the girl's panicked state, Eileen stands up straight and speaks with a calm, clear, and fluent tone, to maintain dignity. "No hard feelings. You are forgiven, but please do try to watch your step. I will pay for another one. Do get me some napkins, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:46 pm

Despite being reassured by the girl, Gwyn still panicked. This girl HAD to be mad that she just had her hot drink spilled on her, right? Right? But the girl said it was okay, and that she didn't need have any hard feelings. It kind of confused the bunny girl, but she didn't question it. Normal people would be mad, but she didn't sound mad at all.

"Okay..." Gwyn said, calming down a little bit as she quickly tread over to the nearest counter and pulled out several napkins. Upon returning, she handed the girl the napkins as she gave an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry. Can we still be friends?"
Back to top Go down
bunnyfufu299

bunnyfufu299

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:21 pm

Eileen takes the napkins and wipes the table first, then dabs her clothes and her skin. She then stands up straight again, and in the same tone, she speaks. "Thank you, miss. No need to say sorry anymore, it is fixed...Yes, we can still be friends. I can't see why not." Eileen looks to Scarlette and the random dude, and speaks. "Please excuse me for one moment." Eileen then walks up to the counter and orders two cups of lemon tea. She takes her two cups of tea, strolls over to the table, and places them onto the platter. Eileen then wanders over to one of the other tables, snatches one of the chairs, lifts it up so it doesn't make noise, and walks back onto her table where she places it back down for the bunny girl. "Please, sit. I got some tea for you, anyways, so might as well." Eileen requests.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:27 pm

Scarlette watches the scene unfold with a raised eyebrow. She shrugs it off, taking another bite from her cheesecake, before looking down at her book to read. "Eileen, I'm sure she has something to do, rather than sit here and have tea with us."
Back to top Go down
bunnyfufu299

bunnyfufu299

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:32 pm

Eileen looks at Scarlette, and after she speaks, Eileen responds. "Right, Scarlette. Although, it is her choice. Most likely she came in here to have something to drink/eat. Although, if she doesn't want anything...more for meee!~" Eileen realizes what she just said, and corrects her last statement. "Please excuse my immature behavior, I am just..really..hungry..." Eileen sips her tea.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:34 pm

Scarlette continues to read, eating and drinking occasionally. "We can go to some restaurant if this is not enough for you," she says, being strangely kind. Though, it simply shows that she really does deserve the leader role, for she cares for her teammates, such as Eileen.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:54 pm

Gwyn sat in the chair that the girl had brought over to her, giving a quick "Thank you." to her as she did so. She held up the tea cup and took a quick sip before looking at the three at the table. "What are your names?" she would ask, sort of shrinking down a little bit in fear of them. For some reason she was scared of them, although they seemed nice. Well, except for the masked guy. He scared her the most. She looked at him for a moment, questioning his motives for wearing a mask in public. What was he hiding? It confused and scared her unnecessarily.

"I-I'm Gwynevere Fioled... Please just c-call me Gwyn." she stuttered, her face turning a little red as she attempted to push the thought of the masked man from her mind. She looked at the the girl she hadn't noticed before, as she was too busy apologizing for making the panda girl spill her drink to notice the other's existence earlier.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:57 pm

Scarlette takes notice of the newcomer's discomfort at the masked man. "I am Scarlette Nightray. Pleasure to meet you, Gwyn." She says quietly, not looking up from her book.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:07 pm

A small smirk spread under his metal mask as he watched the new girl watch him. He met her gaze and held it until she looked away. It didn't take much thought on his part to realize he bothered her. He stood up after a moment and tried to put on a friendly voice as he extended his hand "Zwei Carter! Pleased to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
bunnyfufu299

bunnyfufu299

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:48 pm

Eileen sits up straight in her seat and speaks with a calm, precise, and fluent manner. "My name is Eileen Cecile, pleasure to meat you, Gwyn. I must say, you must stop being so scared. You must think we will beat you for spilling tea. We aren't monsters. " Eileen notices that her words sounded a bit harsh. "Please excuse my horrific behavior, I didn't mean to upset you." Eileen takes another sip of tea.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:02 pm

Gwyn froze as the masked man came up and offered his hand for a handshake. She couldn't help but let her eyes be drawn to his mask before she looked back down to his hand. Tentatively, she took it in her own and weakly shook it. "N-Nice to meet you..." she mumbled in a barely audible tone. Turning to Eileen, she looked at her with fear still in her eyes. It wasn't because she thought they would hurt her, it was more about the fact she had minimal social interactions in her life. The fear was caused by the fact she didn't know what to say or do and because she didn't want to upset them. Though, she didn't say that out loud.

"I'm sorry for being so quiet..." she muttered as she averted her eyes from them.

She didn't know what else to say after that though, and so the conversation went into an awkward silence. 'Come on, think of something to say!' she thought to herself as she racked her brain for something to say. Alas, it was to no prevail. And so the awkward silence continued on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The cup of tea [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next