RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The cup of tea [Closed]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bunnyfufu299

The cup of tea [Closed]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:48 pm

Eileen sits up straight in her seat and speaks with a calm, precise, and fluent manner. "My name is Eileen Cecile, pleasure to meat you, Gwyn. I must say, you must stop being so scared. You must think we will beat you for spilling tea. We aren't monsters. " Eileen notices that her words sounded a bit harsh. "Please excuse my horrific behavior, I didn't mean to upset you." Eileen takes another sip of tea.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:02 pm

Gwyn froze as the masked man came up and offered his hand for a handshake. She couldn't help but let her eyes be drawn to his mask before she looked back down to his hand. Tentatively, she took it in her own and weakly shook it. "N-Nice to meet you..." she mumbled in a barely audible tone. Turning to Eileen, she looked at her with fear still in her eyes. It wasn't because she thought they would hurt her, it was more about the fact she had minimal social interactions in her life. The fear was caused by the fact she didn't know what to say or do and because she didn't want to upset them. Though, she didn't say that out loud.

"I'm sorry for being so quiet..." she muttered as she averted her eyes from them.

She didn't know what else to say after that though, and so the conversation went into an awkward silence. 'Come on, think of something to say!' she thought to herself as she racked her brain for something to say. Alas, it was to no prevail. And so the awkward silence continued on.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:06 pm

"Eileen, why is it that when we're with other people you act all polite, but when you're at the dorm, you're smashing and throwing everything you can at Aaron every time he calls you, 'erm," Scarlette pauses for a moment, pursing her lips. "Chubby?"
Back to top Go down
bunnyfufu299

bunnyfufu299

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:17 am

Eileen glares at Scarlette. She couldn't believe that Scarlette would mention that in public. Eileen begins to speak with a more relaxed tone. "Hey, I gave him a warning the first time! The second time he pushed it. Also, you know I am sensitive about that subject..." She pauses, looking at her two guests, and then back to Scarlette. "Manners are so people feel comfortable around you, like feeling at home. At the time, Aaron had no rights to my respect. I had forgiven him, though...until he mentions it again."
Back to top Go down
d00money

d00money

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:05 pm

Aaron walks into the cafe, still reading his book. He walks up to the counter, ordering a latte, then looking around for a free table. He sees the little group and waves slightly with his book. "Hey Scar" He stops for a bit and looks at his cup of latte, then looks back at Scarlette. "Scar- Latte~ And Eileen." Aaron then walks over to a free table a bit away from the group, and sits down, reading his book and taking a sip from his latte every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:18 pm

Zwei smiled under his metal face as he gently shook the girl's hand. Even though he wore a mask you could tell by his eyes he was giving a happy smile. Moments later he released his grip to see another enter the group. He appeared to know Scarlette and Eileen so he gave a small wave before returning to drinking.
Back to top Go down
Scarlette Nightray

Scarlette Nightray

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:44 pm

Scarlette ignores Aaron, continuing to read. She takes notice of the invading silence, as several minutes pass.

I could always go train or something...

Scarlette slips her bookmark in, beginning to stand. "I am going to go do some training. Have a pleasant night everyone." She says quietly, pushing her chair in, before glancing at her unfinished strawberry cheesecake. "If anyone would like to eat that, feel free to." Scarlette runs a hand through her bangs before readjusting her black hat. "Eileen, Aaron. Make sure to be back at the dorms soon; do remember that we have classes tomorrow, and I don't want you both to fail your classes because you were exhausted." Scarlette glances at the three at her table. "Farewell." As she stands, one could finally see the 'sheathed' scythe at her side. She begins to stride towards the door.
Back to top Go down
d00money

d00money

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:52 pm

Aaron looks towards Scarlette and calls out. "It's not like I've never stayed up all night before." He takes a sip of his latte and then returns to his book. "But see you tomorrow, if you're leaving."
Back to top Go down
bunnyfufu299

bunnyfufu299

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:59 pm

Eileen reaches her arm out at Scarlette, opening her mouth to say something. She then closes it after Scarlette leaves. Eileen's hand then falls to the table again.She shows disappointment on her face, which then turns into a deadpan expression. "Gosh darnit...again?" She mutters under he breath. Eileen seems to grow angry, but then closes her eyes and begins to take long....slow...deep breaths. She opens her eyes and gives a friendly smile. After a few seconds, Eileen immediately relapses back into anger. Eileen tries to hold back her growing rage, trying to seem kind and polite. Relax...Repress...Repeat... she coaches herself. Eileen closes her eyes and continues to breathe slowly. She thinks she can handle it, but she is very unstable. One tiny form of enraging stimuli might just blow her fuse. Relax...Repress...Repeat...
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:19 pm

Zwei watched as Eileen suddenly went quiet as Scarlette left in a hurry. He looked and took the girls seat and sat across from Eileen for a moment and took a quick sip of his coffee. "Sorry I might have been my fault that she left. He said as he tried to apologize.
Back to top Go down
bunnyfufu299

bunnyfufu299

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:35 pm

Eileen blindly begins to squeeze her teacup extremely tight. "It isn't your fault, ok? It is just..." Eileen takes a deep breath. "...Really irritating when I don't know how to properly socialize with people or keep a good conversation with someone of interest! Ok?! How the heck am I supposed to appreciate meaningful relationships if EVERYONE KEEPS LEAVING?! GOSH DARNIT!" Eileen rants. The teacup suddenly forms a deep crack from the rim to the base. Tea begins to leak from the crack, spilling onto the table. Eileen immediately gets up and swipes the cup off of the table. She then takes it to the counter where she pays for the crack and bill, which in total is a surprising amount of money. Eileen rolls her eyes and pays anyways. "I will be going now, thank you for your participation." Eileen promptly states. She then swiftly walks out of the store, her fists still clenched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cup of tea [Closed]      The cup of tea [Closed]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The cup of tea [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2