RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff!

Go down 
+20
Myren
Dante
TheSadOnion
Skylight
Shortstop
Prinny
zhleader
Jetscream
Sun Wukong
Swordslinger
AkaiOtaku
JL
Kooplah
Amber
Yuki-Chan
Vivvyn
Vox
Dakir
Shemskis
DatteSa
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
DatteSa

DatteSa

Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff! Empty
PostSubject: Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff!   Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:00 pm

Kaityn strips until she is wearing her bikini top and her short shorts she then runs off the cliffs and starts free falling.

She then uses her spear's recoil to get a spot in the sand and starts to tan.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff!   Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:06 pm

"Shem! Can you put sun tan lotion on my back?

Kaitlyn says this with holding a bottle of sun tan lotion.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff!   Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:12 pm

Yin made his way out to the cliffs. He saw a number of students jumping off to get to the beach down below. He had left his weapons and armour in his locker, which had managed to avoid destruction. He walked to the cliffs shirtless and leapt off into a swan dive. As he shot towards the water, he used his aura to create a shield in front of him to lessen the impact of the water. He plunged deep into the cool water.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff!   Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:13 pm

"Yeah it is! We should go swimming together!"

Kaitlyn grabs Shem's hand.

But she has 2 floaties and 2 tubes.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff!   Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:15 pm

"By the way if you take my swimming stuff away I'll drown. I can't swim."

Kaitlyn says this while she floats
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff!   Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:17 pm

((From the Bench!))

"... Sapient. The word you are... looking for is sapient... Sentience is the ability to perceive... and I looked at you, did I not..?" Leo offered her his hand, bowing his head. "Apologies... for dropping you like that... I should not... have reacted that way..."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff!   Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Kaitlyn blushes and avoids his gaze
Back to top Go down
Vivvyn

Vivvyn

PostSubject: Re: Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff!   Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:20 pm

For some reason, the simple mistake bothered Scarlet far, far more than anything that had happened so far. Her eye twitched, and had she been alone she would have most likely started sobbing right then and there.

"Yes. That is exactly what I meant. Simple error by me of course, completely illogical for me to assume anything else. No, no don't apologize. I should apologize for making such a crucial error. Today is not my day you see, I was thrown off a cliff an- oh you were there weren't you? Well that's completely fine. Yes. Fine."

Scarlet clenched her fists to stop them from trembling, and attempted to smile.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff!   Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:24 pm

An eye twitch. Clenched fists. Refusing his aid.

"... Your hostility makes me question... if I was correct in going to... your aid... Am I such... an abomination to your eyes..?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff!   Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:25 pm

Melissa watched the conversation between the two for a little before quickly growing bored. Yawning, she walked off to see where she was. It seemed that she had ended up at a beach! Wait why was there a beach at the bottom of the cliff?

Looking around the beach, she noticed that there didn't seem to be anyone there except two people in the water. Running towards them for the sole reason that they were the only ones there, she called out.

"Oh hi! Guy who got knocked unconscious and then slapped a thousand times and Funny ribbon girl! What are you doing?" She called, not remembering their names (Or even if she found out their names in the first place).
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff!   Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Yin looked around underwater a bit, the water stinging his eyes. He swam back up to the top, his head bursting from the water quite a ways from the beach, he decided to just float there with his head towards the sky, watching the clouds pass with mild interest.
Back to top Go down
Vivvyn

Vivvyn

PostSubject: Re: Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff!   Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:28 pm

"H-hostile? I'm not being h-hostile, am I? I-I'm just being.. nice?"

Her eyes uncontrollably began to water as her trembling moved to the rest of her body.

"I-I'm just..."

The sudden threat in the man's voice hurt her more than she liked to admit.

"You're not an abomination.. r-really.."

Scarlet let out a choked, nervous laugh, before bursting into tears.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff!   Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:28 pm

Kaitlyn moves away from Shem, blushing furiously and says

"WE'RE DOING NOTHING!!!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff!   Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:35 pm

"OKAY!! IT LOOKED LIKE YOU WERE HAVING AN INTIMATE MOMENT BUT OKAY! SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING, PLEASE CONTINUE" Melissa shouted out, mimicking the girls shout. She seemed to be blushing as well... Just WHAT were they doing there? Something underwater maybe...?
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff!   Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:36 pm

When the girl started crying, Leonius bowed his head. "... Apologies... I misinterpreted... your response..." Not bothering to simply offer, he simply picked her up, not particularly caring that he may have accidentally copped a feel. "Again... apologies..."

He wasn't sure why he looked up, perhaps a remnant of his aura, but he saw Viola, and quickly stepped out of the way and gauged her descent in case she needed assistance.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff!   Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:39 pm

Kaitlyn blushes and looks like she is trying to drown herself
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff!   Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:41 pm

As Viola nears the beach, she spots Leo, Mel, and a few of the other people that were in the locker room earlier. Spreading her fans entirely, she starts to tweak her descent to land near Leo.

As she's on the finishing stretch, she starts shouting "THERE'S AN URSA ATTACK AT THE COURTYARD AND THE JANITOR LADY IS KNOCKED OUT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff!   Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach at Bottom of Beacon Cliff!
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next