RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Empty
PostSubject: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:32 pm

Thorn woke up. It was a Lazy Saturday morning. She slipped out of bed early in the morning and makes herself breakfast and tea. She leaves a few bags of tea for later today. She takes a shower and brushes her teeth. She slips ona towel and picks up the phone to call up Kyri. No answer. She decides to leave a message" Hey! Thorn here. Just wondering if you wanted to hang out today. Nothing exciting. Just some hang time.ok call me back! Bye <3" Thorn slips on one of her random shirts and a pair of jean shorts and spends the rest of her time waiting by the phone and watching the news on TV. She checks her device for new e-mails but the only thing she finds is spam. "I hope she got the message...I really need to talk to her about our relationship..."She sits and looks out at the sand and rising sun over the horizon and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:10 pm

Kyri was awake when she started to get the call from Thorn, but she was a little pre-ocupied with her shower at that time. It took her a good half hour to finish up her long deserved shower and she took in all the hot water she could manage. As she finished up she wondered if her team mates where going to be pissed at her for using up nearly all the hot water. She sighed and wiped away the steam from the mirror and she smiled as she looked down to see that Thron had called her and left a message. She dialed her voice mail and listened to it as she wrapped the towel around her waist.

She nodded and deleted the message before brushing out her hair and getting ready to go see Thorn. She decided to put on a nice button up shirt under her leather jacket and some black slacks before grabbing up Eurus and her leather gloves and putting them on as well. Opening her phone she called Thorn back. Ah she answered the phone Kyri smiled.

"Heya! I'm just calling you back. I'm on my way to your place. You're at your beach place right?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:18 pm

"Ya, there shouldn't be a lot of traffic around this time so it shouldn't take too long. Anyways,hope to see you soon! Thorn puts down the phone and goes into the bathroom to do her hair. She can't decide what style to go with and finally gives up and goes with the hair she woke up with. She takes out 2 tea bags and puts them on the counter and puts the kettle on the stove in the small kitchen. She then sits back down and continues to look through her e-mail.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:43 pm

"Good to hear! Yeah it shouldn't take me but a few minutes. Let me grab a ride and I'll be there soon." She smiled and rushed out of her dorm knowing that it wouldn't be long before she was able to see Thorn again. Her heart was racing as she burst out onto the streets and made her way to a cab like lightning. It only took her a few minutes before she was in front of the house and giving the driver a bit of money for the ride. She turned and looked to the door nearly ready to walk up to it. He feet hesitated for a moment, and a moment later she was at the door knocking on it. She turned around as she waited for Thorn to answer the door trying to make sure her hair was looking good.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:53 pm

Thorn opened the door for Kyri with a bag of tea and a mug in one hand. She says "Hey! You look nice today, come on in!" She disappears in the kitchen and puts the kettle on the stove for the water to boil. She puts 2 mugs and 2 tea bags on the counter and heads back out into the living room to chat with Kyri" Alright, the water is boiling for tea! Take a seat." She couldn't help but take a second glance at Kyri as she did look beautiful as ever today. "So I wanted to talk about something rather... important..." She blushes a small bit and smiles at Kyri.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:01 pm

Kyri turned around to be greeted with the wonderful sight of Thorn and with a smile she followed her inside, going the opposite way to enter the living room instead of the kitchen. She looked around for a moment before Thorn came in and asked her to take a seat. She did so across from where she was and looked up to Thorn. She motioned her to sit in front of her as she said she had something to talk about.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about Thorn? Is something wrong?" she didn't notice the blush on her cheeks and a look of concern crossed Kyri's face.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:05 pm

Thorn began to say" Well I wanted to talk about our relationship. I mean we've known each other for a while now and I think I'm getting closer to you everyday. The first day I arrived at Beacon I asked you if you liked girls. I don't regret asking that question because I I honestly can't stop looking at you. I think I... Like you in that way Kyri... I-I'm sorry. I just had to say this...." "Oh great... I bet you really just messed everything up!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:23 pm

Kyri sat forward as Thorn spoke to her. Blush started to come across her face the moment she started to talk about their "relationship." She looked down to floor in front of her as the blush spread to her cheeks and grew to a crimson color.

Am i... Am i getting asked out right now? I can't be.. i mean.. we've grown close... but she doesn't.... Her thoughts where cut off as she said that she thought she "Liked Kyri in that way." Her eyes shot up to Thorn and a small smile crossed her blush ridden face.

"I uh... I like you too Thorn... and we've been through a lot together...And you're pretty.. and i mean... um.."

Yup. you just said that... You can't turn back now.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:31 pm

"We'll now that that's over... We-" Thorn is interrupted by the kettle" Oh! Tea is done." She rushes back to the kitchen and pours steaming hot water into the two mugs and waits a minute and takes the tea bag out. She throws them in the sink not worrying about a mess to clean up but instead return her full attention to Kyri."Alright. Now you have my attention..." She takes a seat next to Kyri and puts her hand on hers and doesn't notice the nova red blush on her own face. I hope you like Earl Gray. It's all the tea I had left..." She smiles and looks deep into Kyri's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:11 pm

Kyri smiled and took the cup of hot tea that was given to her before her other hand was taken by Thorn and she looked over to her with a smile. When she was told it was Earl grey she looked down to her cup once more with a huge smile on her face.

"I love Earl grey... It's my favorite!" She looked back up and looked deep into her eyes the smile still on her face and the blush lay in her cheeks. She dipped her eyes for a moment, embarrassed that she was now going to be the one to ask her out instead of the other way around.

"Well Um... I was wondering if... um..." She brought her eyes back up to Thorns.

"Will you go out with me!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:17 pm

Thorn puts down her tea quickly and says"Yes!" She takes Kyri's tea out of her hand and puts it on the table. Thorn brings Kyri in close and kisses her passionately. "Kyri... I love you" she wraps her hand around Kyri's waist and embraces her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:38 pm

Kyri held her eyes to Thorn's, and is taken aback by the kiss that hit her faster than she thought it would. She was almost thrown against the couch where she was sitting and when Thorn backed up a moment and told her that she loved her she looked to the floor.

That... was a little fast... I mean she is great... but i haven't known her that long... is that okay to love someone you only recently met? Only a few weeks of friendship... Her thoughts where cut off when Thorn quickly embraced her. Not knowing what to say Kyri decided that a kiss would work for now. So she embraced Thorn for a moment before backing up and takes her mouth with herown.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Thorn backs away from the amazing kiss Kyri just gave her. "Wow...that was amazing..." Thorn attempts to slip her hand up Kyri's jacket but she rethinks and says"I know what your thinking... We only met a few weeks ago and now we're sitting here doing this. I know that we found each other for a reason... And that is love." Thorn starts to take offKyri's jacket and says "May I?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:30 pm

Kyri smiled a little and then looked to the ground as Thorn talked about her love for Kyri and how it was okay. She backed up a little as her jacket was starting to be taken off by the all too eager Thorn. She shook her head a little with her eyes down to the couch.

"Thorn... Just... stop.. I'm not that kind of girl... I mean.. you where my first kiss.." She got up and turned away from her for a moment. She took a deep breath and shook her head.

"I... I haven't had a girlfriend before!" she said softly as she looked into the empty corner.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:34 pm

Thorn got up and picked up her tea she leaned on the wall and said" Okay, we can take it nice and slow and when your ready we can do whatever." She sips her tea in the awkward quietness of the room. "Come on, I have something to show you outside. She picks up her sweatshirt from off the couch and puts it on.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:57 pm

Kyri slowly turned around as Thorn resigned to taking it slow. It was obvious that she didn't want to simply stop from that simple kiss. Grabbing her own cup of tea she followed Thorn out of the room as she adjusted her own jacket against her shirt.

"Hey... I'm sorry.. just... I have to take it a little slow....." she said in a near whisper as she slowly started to follow her.

"What do you need to show me?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:02 am

"I can go whatever speed you like... Anything for you. I want this to work." Thorn steps outside and walks down the path leading to the beach. She points to the beautiful sunrise and the pink sky turning a light blue. "Remember this? This is what we saw when we first met. Well, the sun may have been setting but you get the point...I'm sorry... I'm rambling here..."
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:27 am

Kyri continued to follow Thorn out of the house and a small smile crossed her lips as she walked out to see the sun setting across the beach. She looked to Thorn and grabbed her hand before looking out across the water.

"I remember. I couldn't forget that day if I wanted to.... I mean.. not that i do.. i mean..." she stopped her words and hung her head.

"I mean... It was a great day... It was the day we first met... I was showing you around the school for the first time..." She smiled again and looked back up to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:32 am

Thorn looks back to notice Kyri holding her hand." And your holding my hand like that day too" she smiles and giggles. That was really all I wanted to show you... Nothing much... But it's special to me." She takes in a deep breath and can smell the sea. "We'll this didn't go as bad as I thought it would!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:42 am

Kyri squeezed her hand a little bit as she took in the sun, the water, the salty air, and the sand in between her toes. She looked over to the girl with a large smile on her face and threw her arm around her in an awkward hand-holding hug.

"It's special to me too... And i'm glad you wanted to talk to me about our relationship Thorn... I'm glad to call you my girlfriend" With that she let go of the hug and went to grab Thorns other hand to hold both of them as she looked into the girl's eyes.

"Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:11 am

Thorn takes in another deep breath" I think I can enjoy slow... It feels nice." She looked into Kyri's eyes for a while and then it became like an awkward staring contest. She leaned in and pecked her on the cheek."Want to head back? I was planning on making some food... Don't know what yet... But if you want to stick around?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 5:02 pm

"Wait... I probably shouldn't have done that... You said slow... Are kisses fine with you?" She asks curiously
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:36 pm

Kyri smiled at Thorn as they stared into each others eyes and then the girl reached in and kissed Kyri's cheek. She let go of her hands as the girl asked her if she wanted to go inside. She looking back at the horizon taking another deep breath. She looked back to Thorn as she was asked if she wanted to stay.

"I would love to Thorn... I bet you are a wonderful cook..." She grasped her hand again as Thorn asked if kisses where fine and she simply answered with a kiss on the cheek.

"You're cute." Going ahead of Thorn, she went inside.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:50 pm

Thorn walks into the house and takes off her jacket. She walks into the kitchen and begins to prepare food."I hope she likes crepes!"She finishes making them after about 20-30 minutes and puts them on a plate. She pours some orange juice in a glass and brings them out to Kyri."I didn't know what you liked so... I made crepes. Enjoy!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:17 pm

Kyri was sitting in the living room again looking over the news on her scroll. Some troubling news always seemed to pass through the news these days and she shook her head. She put it away as she could hear Thorn putting together a plate. She smiled up at her as she walked in with their breakfast and she stood up to help her put them down on the table.

She made it for you.... It's going to be great.. and breakfast wasn't exactly the only reason you came here... actually you didn't even know you would be eating breakfast when you got here.. She sat next to Thorn as the food was set down.

"Thank you Thorn.... I love it..." She smiled at her and then looked to the food. She noticed that there was only one plate and one glass.

"Are you eating with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next