RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Empty
PostSubject: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:30 pm

Lucina sits on the edge of the cliff watching the sunset. She looks a bit depressed as she contemplates something...

Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:34 pm

Aeden walks by the cliff and sees Lucina he is happy to see her. when he sees her face he can tell something is wrong. He sits down next to here. "Hey Lucina you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:38 pm

"No. I'm not... Sit with me"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:39 pm

Aeden scooches closer "what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:40 pm

"What happens if.. I don't make it throught all this.. If I die...?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Aeden is speechless. He hadn't thought about this. He had considered his own possible death, and worried about Shem, but Lucina's death was never a consideration. She was always so capable he never had to worry but she did. Aeden turns to Lucina and looks into her eyes. "Don't ever think like that. As long as I'm alive youre not going to die. I may not be the most capable fighter but I will put my life on the line for yours."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:50 pm

Lucina just sits ans looks at him. A "Single" tear runs down her cheek. " I don't know what to say.."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:27 pm

Aeden holds Lucina try trying oh to offer her comfort. He reaches into his pocket and takes a nervous gulp."Can I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:32 pm

"Ask away.. I'm up all ears"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:39 pm

Aeden takes a deep breath. "Lucina you know I love you, I've always try to show you this through actions and this is one of them. Once all of this over and were both alive I want us to always be together. I want to make a promise with you that we will be together." Aeden pulls out a beautiful yet simple ring. "Lucina Kurayami will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Lucina's eyes tear up... " I......YES!" She embraces Aeden and goes in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:00 pm

Aeden passionaltely kisses Lucina. I can't beleive she said yes! I'm the luckiest guy alive! After the kiss is over Aeden looks deep into Lucina's eyes before letting the words he had inside him out. 
You are to me
All that an angel could be
My love for you
Is here for all the world to see

The gleam in your eyes
Is what keeps me alive
You are the vision of beauty
I see in front of me 
The minor sound of your sweet voice
Is enough to make my heart rejoice

Your an angel to me 
The most beautiful person
This world shall ever see

You are my love
An angel to me
"I do and always will love you Lucina."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:06 pm

Lucina says " That was beautiful. Now I have something for you... She pulls out a small dagger from behind her." I meant to give it to you earlier but... I didn't get the chance." The dagger was painted red and gold. She pressed a small button and it transformed into a revolver. It had the ability to hold fire dust, or ice dust in place of bullets...
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:11 pm

"Wow this is amazing Lucina. First the necklace" Aeden touches the spot where his amulet is. "And now this dagger. You have this great ability to make such beautiful things and I can barely get you a ring. I don't know what to say." Aeden takes the dagger and practices changing its form. "I love it. Thank you Lucina." Aeden smiles and gives her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:23 pm

Lucina takes out an energy drink and sips it. She offers some to Aeden as she stares off into the setting sun. She looks below to see the waves
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Aeden takes the drink and enjoys it. "Im starting to see why you like this stuff so much." Aeden retrieves his flask from a pocket. "Wanna have a little bit?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:29 pm

Lucina says " sure why not"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:32 pm

Aeden has more of the energy drink and begins to wonder. I wonder if we should combine these two.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:34 pm

Lucina puts on her ring admiring it " Where'd you find the money?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:35 pm

Aeden gets an excited look on his face. "That's right I was looking for you to tell you. My rap career is taking off!!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:35 pm

"Oh really! Thats great. Found a name yet?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:37 pm

"Uhh no." Aeden looks a little sad. "Every name I try makes me sound like a magician"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:37 pm

"Well in celebration I say we go to the music room and record something!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:44 pm

Aeden doesnt look very sure. "The music room? Are you sure? Cat and Tyler spend a lot of time there and I may have said some stuff to them. How about we go find Shem and Kell to tell them the good news?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next