RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beacon Cliffs (Open)

Go down 
+13
Shadowfox66
eyeblaster3
Fogfun
Sun Wukong
Prinny
Jetscream
zhleader
DatteSa
AkaiOtaku
CentralDogma
Shemskis
Vivvyn
JL
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
JL

JL

Beacon Cliffs (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Beacon Cliffs (Open)   Beacon Cliffs (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:47 am

Earphones plugged in. Music, playing. No other sounds heard. Nobody else in sight. The blue-colored figure walked along the dry, worn down road in between the fields of grass and occasional flowers, following a predetermined path towards Beacon academy, high along the ridges of Beacon cliffs. To one side was a beautiful lake; a waterfall could be seen by him.

Was it lonely?

Listen up: what can you hear?
Does my voice simply disappear,

A sudden thought flashed through his mind - that he was getting close. Lan only realized what he'd actually done until he'd done it. Well, it wasn't actually something he felt depressed about. He'd chosen to come here; and he knew full well the consequences. Well, he could guess it. If he walked into a school uninvited, he couldn't get kicked out, really. No application form or anything was required for hiking up onto the hills and cliffs to the east of Vale, but walking into Beacon academy, one of the (self-proclaimed) most prestigious academies that trained hunters and huntresses in the art of monster slaying, combat, and....teamwork.

Sucked away into the void, so empty and so dark?
If there is more to this world,

Teamwork? Lan knew the phrase; he knew exactly what it meant. But he's never truly experienced teamwork before.

Was that why I wanted to come here? For....'teamwork?'

Then I can be certain at last

He shook his head. He was here because he wanted to do something. What, he didn't know. Just....something. And he wanted - just wanted - somebody there to be able to teach him, tell him what it was he wanted, how he could get it. At least, do it before the demons did. That was the problem - the demons clawed at him, yet he simply ignored them, and focused only on walking forwards....with the reason of which he still didn't know.

Why am I here? I don't know. What will I do when I get there? I don't know.

What do I know?

It's cold.

That this drive burning within
Has some role to fulfill~   Sorairo Days

OOC: Lan to Academy Cafe thread
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Vivvyn

Vivvyn

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs (Open)   Beacon Cliffs (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:04 am

Shame, there's nothing here..

Scarlet continued along the empty trail, leaving a dusty shoeprint every step. The road meandered along the cliffside, stretching out into the horizon.

I could leave right now.

And face her mother, before inevitably returning to her room and sealing herself away from the outside world again. Although it was difficult to admit, it wouldn't particularly hurt if she had some social interactions without being separated by a computer screen.

Moments later, her view of the road was abruptly cut short as it dipped down beyond her vision. A sign facing away from her broadcasted itself to the empty road, undoubtedly welcoming everyone that passes through.

After a glance behind to make sure that she was not being followed, Scarlet let out a dramatic sigh, letting her legs go out from under her and collapsing to the ground. She pulled her legs up to her chest, resting her head on her knees and admiring the view past the cliffs.

"Pretty."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs (Open)   Beacon Cliffs (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:26 pm

Issac walks around the cliffs mumbling under his breath.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs (Open)   Beacon Cliffs (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:30 pm

After all the hectic business in the lockers and Katlyn's little show *Aeden grins to himself* he decides to take a relaxing walk near the Beacon Cliffs. During his walk he recognizes Shem who had an active role in today's commotion. Aeden remembers Shem took quite a few blows and decides to introduce himself and check up on Shem. "Hello there"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs (Open)   Beacon Cliffs (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:35 pm

"Haha of course. Our classmates know how to keep things interesting  but its always nice to just relax sometimes. I'm Aeden by the way"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs (Open)   Beacon Cliffs (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:40 pm

"Thanks for the offer" Aeden takes a seat next to Shem. "I saw how you were put down earlier are you feeling okay?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs (Open)   Beacon Cliffs (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:47 pm

"Lucina and I managed to stay out of the conflict. You dont have to tell me about naked faunas I went to help you when you were unconscious but Katlyn took you first, I had a front row seat to the towel affair." Aeden grins as he relives the memory. "What happened to you back there it looked like you were really suffering and your eyes were turning red?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs (Open)   Beacon Cliffs (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:49 pm

Kaitlyn deciding it's time to practice her aerial skills she runs off the cliff and using the gunshots from her spears recoil to get around.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs (Open)   Beacon Cliffs (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:53 pm

"Oh that sounds unfortunate. Is that why they attacked you? To stop you?" Aeden hears the sound of gunshots approaching and realizes his time to relax may have just ended.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs (Open)   Beacon Cliffs (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:57 pm

"Well if it isnt the naked fauna herself" Aeden gives a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs (Open)   Beacon Cliffs (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:00 am

Kaitlyn's hair was flouncing in the wind while she herself looked like she was dancing as she shot each one of her bullets
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs (Open)   Beacon Cliffs (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:06 am

'Nothing too amazing grew up in a small town, I always had a strong sense of justice and wanted to help those around me, my original plan was to train myself to fight the grim but I could only go so far. I decided I needed to go learn in a real school and I heard about Beacon. After I applied I went through some tests to see if I was up to par and got it. I imagine you have a much more interesting story to tell."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs (Open)   Beacon Cliffs (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:11 am

Zack walks out, looking over the cliffs for a moment before sitting down and mixing the ingredients for his chocolate chip cookies. He takes Volc-Cannus off his back, inserting the heat dust into the barrel and firing the cannon to activate it. After the dust is active, Zack carefully places the mix in 8 circular pieces into the barrel before switching back to hammer form to seal off the barrel. "Hmm hmm hmm, bakin cookies, hmm hmm hmm, fresh from my cannon!" Zack begins humming and singing to himself, taking in the view while observing some of the other students in the area and waiting for the cookies to bake. As time goes on, the smell of chocolate chips and cookie dough begins to fill the area.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs (Open)   Beacon Cliffs (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:13 am

"I'm glad those to are getting along...

Kaitlyn smiles until she gets back to the cliff
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs (Open)   Beacon Cliffs (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:14 am

Jet sits down, legs hanging off the cliff as he mutters and curses under his breath, pulling Paladin off of his arm and inspecting it closely.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs (Open)   Beacon Cliffs (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:14 am

"Its a shame we live in a world where confrontation seems to be a part of our daily lives." Aeden begins staring off into the sea. "Maybe the day will come where you will no longer have a cause to bring out ragnarok."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs (Open)   Beacon Cliffs (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beacon Cliffs (Open)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next