RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament

Go down 
+4
Metroidhunter
Amber
Vox
Sun Wukong
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:21 pm

El Taladro returns to the cliffs after his first match, carrying the very roughly severed head of a beowulf. He was happy with the success of his team and had not expended too much energy on this fight. He dropped the head at his feet and began to stretch, making sure his body was limber and ready for the next fight. He then found a tree with a thick, horizontal branch. He jumped up and grabbed onto it with an vice grip and started performing pull-ups, waiting for his next fight to begin.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:55 pm

((From An Enemy In Need))

As Leonius crested the top of the path, a great and furious roar erupted from the cyborg's throat. "Emergency medical case at the cliffs! Isabelle Kyoto, suffering exsanguination and hypoxia of the leg..." Another hiss. "Wound has not received sterilization."

As he handed Isabelle off to two medics nearby, he glanced once again at the girl and how weak and pale she looked. But under his mask, he smiled at her, even though she couldn't see it.

"... Good luck... little one..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 10:05 pm

Viola hears Leo's roar and raises her eyebrows in surprise. She wanders over to speak to him after he hands off... another damn Faunus to some medical personnel. How many of those Faunus are this school anyway?

As she gets closer, Viola can almost feel the anger coming off of Leo, and as a result decides to give him a couple of minutes at least to cool down before she inevitably annoys him again.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 10:26 pm

His tiny, precious package out of his hands, Leonius had, for a moment, nowhere to direct his emotions. He felt helpless in a way he hadn't since being paralyzed. He felt furious, at himself and the Grimm, for Isabelle's state. He felt fear for another. He felt... many things.

He didn't wait long to turn on his heel, giving another roar as his fist thrust forward, smashing into the surface of a boulder. Another blow sent shards of stone scattering from the rock. When, after a few moments of blow after blow pulverizing the rock, Leonius was finally calm, he rose. Straightening his back. Looking at the blood on his arms.

And then turning to look at Viola.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 10:37 pm

"Well... that certainly was interesting. And I don't just mean the last few minutes. I did watch the recordings of the fight and a little of what happened after... and that's not behavior I'd really expect from you." Viola states fairly calmly even as she thinks Wow, that boulder could have been me and I just stood here... how dumb am I sometimes?

"So uhm... are you allowed to wash yourself off or anything? Because quite honestly I find the smell of Faunus blood to be much worse than human blood." was Viola's first and potentially only question, as she wrinkles her nose in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 10:49 pm

By the time she had realized that she was handed over to the medics, she was probably too far away from Leo already to say anything that he'd be able to hear. Ā Still, she decided to speak anyway with whatever energy she had left.

"Thanks." she said right before closing her eyes and passing out.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:07 pm

Leonius glanced back at Isabelle as she was carried off, thinking he heard something, only to see her passed out. He did, however, hear Viola quite clearly. "I would not know a difference... I had never encountered Faunus blood before I had lost my sense of smell... But chemically it is not sufficiently different... from that which flows through your veins..."

He crossed his arms, turning to face her fully.

"... You have restrained your commentary... no doubt because of my outburst... Why is what I did... so unexpected? When have I not... shown value for the lives of those... around me... even when they think me... a monster?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:17 pm

"Oh no no no, that's not what I meant at all... I was referring to the absolute destruction your barrages were causing, and your threat." was Viola's quick reply. "I know my first impressions of you were off, and that you actually do have more humanity inside that suit of yours than most people would think."

"And on the note of blood, whatever the slight differences are makes it smell worse. It's hard to explain. " And on that note, Viola faces away to get some fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:33 pm

"I am merely using... strategy and the tools... at my disposal... to win the fight... With the least amount of damage to myself... my partner... and later the fellow classmates who had fought with us..."

He glanced back at Issac, nodding before taking a towel tossed to him by an attendant and wiping up his arms.

"I look forward to... employing more such tricks in... future matches... Though Isabelle... has made me consider pushing... harder for surrender to avoid... classmates being hurt... and having to deal with Grimm in that state..."

Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:39 pm

"That's all fine and dandy... but threatening to basically flatten someone to win was a bit much." Ā she retorts before yawning again quickly.

"I just hope more starts happening... so far your team is the only one to advance, and it's quite boring just sitting here waiting."

Turning back to face him, she blinks a few times before continuing with "As far as the trying to push surrender thing goes... that's good, considering I don't really plan on losing any blood through this entire tournament."
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:07 am

Issac shakes his head to clear away the old memories that began clogging his mind. "I'll want to see her when she wakes up. Make sure someone comes to get me." He sighs and goes to sit down. "I need to clear my head.."
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:11 am

El Taladro, found it difficult not to notice the large, metal man that was his partner destroying an innocent boulder. He had been there before and would probably be there at some point in the future. He dropped from the branch he hung on and walked over to Leo.
"Que paso, hermano? What's happened to put you in such a state?" He asked, trying unsuccessfully to see under Leo's blank, unyielding helmet.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:34 am

In the bustle of activity, it was his partner Leonius looked to first. "... I have saved our former opponent Isabelle... from death by exsanguination... But there is a chance... she may lose her leg as a result... I was... overcome by emotion and memory... And took out my frustrations..." He was blunt and forward about it, clenching his fist. His left fist. The lack of genuine feeling, only abstract conditional and pressure data, weighed heavily on him. "... After this tournament... I will begin carrying medical supplies... A proper tourniquet may be... a necessity in the future..."

It also gave him time to think on Viola's words.

"Perhaps... but if my threat had not been so dangerous and imminent, would it have gotten as much fear from the opponent? Better to know fear and escape unscathed than to have to be battered by the Malleus Caeli or more direct attacks until the system determines that they are suitably battered... Our enemies are not the teams we are placed against... Our enemy is the Grimm... Just as it is outside this tournament..."

To Issac, he merely nodded, understanding. It was better to attempt to get along with the man whose pride he had so wounded.
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:41 am

"She is a strong girl, with both fighting spirit and the power of youth. I have faith in her." Raising the torn off head of the Beowulf that had sunk it's jaws into Isabelle's thigh, he said "I have saved the skull from the creature that has put her in her current state. Where I come from, it is considered good luck to carry the thing that almost killed you on your person."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:44 am

"Hey, I won't say you're wrong. I haven't even been on the receiving end of one of your attacks, but I think I would surrender if I was. "

Viola glances at the luchador before going on to say"However... your partner over there is fair game."

Pointing at the guy with tattooed arms, she says "And you can stay away from me till you get cleaned up... I hate the smell of blood as it is and Faunus blood is just worse."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:09 am

Leonius nodded. "To be fair... it is massive bloodloss that almost killed her... Her blood pressure... tore open the wound the Beowolf inflicted... At that was... my cursory analysis in the field..." He shook his head. "Our friend here... only began the sequence of events... But he would make a very handsome... hat..."

The cyborg chuckled, but looked in the direction of the infirmary. He desperately hoped that she was going to be okay.

"Targeting El Taladro is ill advised if we are in battle... I have compiled numerous per-scenario contingency plans for backing him up... from a distance... Or up close... And you have seen the fury... of my onslaught..."

He glanced again to El Taladro, having been reminded.

"We must discuss... strategy later... my friend... Strategic superiority... is our path to victory... And passion and drive... its flagstones..."
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:30 am

El Taladro roared with laughter at Viola's comment. "Yes, niƱa! I am indeed 'fair game'!" Bending down to her eye level and looking her directly in the eyes, El Taladro said "Come and get me." He laughed again and straightened. "I agree, hermano. Through superior skill, effort and determination we will crush all foes that stand in our path!" He thundered, striking a pose for each word.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:34 am

Kirkka appears at the top of the path out of the forest, using her staff as a hiking stick. She looks tired, but able to stand on her own. She looks around the cliffside, spotting Leo and Issac, then looking toward the Academy. She stands there for a few moments, before turning and walking towards Leo, and passes a pulverized rock along the way. Arriving in front of Leo...

"Did they take her to the infirmary?" She can't come up with anything else to say but that short sentence. Her blinking is slow, taking longer than normal to reopen her eyes. She surveys the cliffside again, taking note of the events. People watching the fight, preparing for their own. Kirkka takes a deep breath while awaiting an answer to her question.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 6:25 am

Leonius simply slapped El Taladro on the back again, chuckling. "Indeed, my friend... Indeed..."

He paused when Kirkka arrived, approaching and offering her his arm.

"Indeed... they have... I am unsure if... she would have made it as easily... without your help..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:43 am

Viola smiles slightly... insanely at El Taladro's comment, responding with "In that case, should our teams fight each other, I'd like to request an honorable one on one fight with you. No interference from our teammates, going until surrender or 6 hits on whoever. If Grimm get involved we will form a temporary truce until the problem is dealt with, and resume afterwards."

Turning as she hears the janitors voice, she asks "So, how long is Leo going to get away with destruction of property? By my count it's a few benches and a boulder, but surely the count is going to get higher..."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:47 am

Leonius glared at Viola before looking back at Kirkka. His wrath would come. Oh yes. Oh yes it would. "... Apologies... about the broken benches... I had meant to inform you... after Isabelle was delivered..."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:15 am

Kirkka politely rejects Leo's assistance with an arm gesture and a smile, standing on her own now. "Glad to be a service." She says before turning toward Viola. "Um, what was that now? Leonius here has been breaking benches? I... see." She turns and narrows her eyes, inspecting Leonius. Perhaps we are already taking care of the situation, if the others knew about his arrival and ordered that Super Bench 3000... She notices her expression has... changed, and so she smiles and looks around the cliffside, once again surveying the area.

"Well, I cannot say, but I'm sure it'll be taken care of." Her vague, generic sounding response in order to dodge answering the question directly was her response for Viola. Rest. Then justice. She eventually turns toward the Academy and stares forward, as if trying to see through its probably reinforced walls and into the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Issac looks over at Leo, visibly annoyed."So you're why I'm sitting on the ground right now? There are rocks around, you know. You can sit on those."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:58 pm

Aphelion kept staring at the scene that has unfolded. A masked man an a suit of armor appeared and seemed to drop off a human figure, before the suit of armor punched a rock to pieces. A group of people gathered then and started chatting.

"Perhaps... only herbal tea for the rest of this week." Aphelion muttered to himself, throwing away the bottle of alcohol he was drinking. There was that and, well, it seemed like there would be some school authorities around there and he wouldn't want them to catch him drinking underage, even if only a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:18 pm

El Taladro grinned widely at Viola's challenge. "I like the way you think, niƱa! I'm always prepared for a good, clean fight! What I am not used to is this "six hit rule". What do you say to a fight to tap out or knock out instead?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next