RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament

Go down 
+4
Metroidhunter
Amber
Vox
Sun Wukong
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:58 pm

Aphelion kept staring at the scene that has unfolded. A masked man an a suit of armor appeared and seemed to drop off a human figure, before the suit of armor punched a rock to pieces. A group of people gathered then and started chatting.

"Perhaps... only herbal tea for the rest of this week." Aphelion muttered to himself, throwing away the bottle of alcohol he was drinking. There was that and, well, it seemed like there would be some school authorities around there and he wouldn't want them to catch him drinking underage, even if only a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:18 pm

El Taladro grinned widely at Viola's challenge. "I like the way you think, niƱa! I'm always prepared for a good, clean fight! What I am not used to is this "six hit rule". What do you say to a fight to tap out or knock out instead?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:33 pm

Viola glares slightly at the janitor when she responds, but decides to let it go.

"Hmm... that works as well. It won't really matter what the method of elimination is in the end though, I will be the one winning." is her response to El Taladro.

Yawning again, she lays back down in the grass pretty much right where she was standing.
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 5:17 pm

El Taladro watched the little girl lie down. He smiled and shook his head. He then returned to his tree, and dropped the head. He walked over the the nearest boulder, and wrapped his arms as far as he could around it. He bent his knees and yanked the boulder out of the ground. Adjusting the boulder so it rested on his shoulders, he began to do squats.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 5:23 pm

Aphelion figured out that he wasn't drunk and seeing things when the masked man started doing squats with a boulder. A hallucination doesn't lift, certainly not a boulder that was definitely there earlier. thought Aphelion. He jumped down from the branch he was drinking from and approached the man, observing his position and posture. He's strong... He'll be a pain to deal with. he thought. Then a thought came to his mind. He circled the man so he was behind him and jumped, as lightly as he could, onto the boulder, trying to see how long he can balance on one toe.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 5:29 pm

"You are sitting... on the ground right now... because there are no benches here..." Leonius glared at Issac. "Three benches were... damaged... in my quest to find somewhere to sit... and rest my weary legs... Out of all the benches... at Beacon... only three... were damaged by my mass... If you cannot find a place to sit with those odds... you have a greater problem... than lack of benches..."

He did, however, look back at Kirkka nervously. He had made this woman's job harder with his mass, and he felt awful about it.

"... Apologies... again..."

When the pigtailed man man jumped onto El Taladro's boulder, however, he simply watched.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 5:46 pm

"Mmm... yeah." Kirkka seems to say in response to Leo, but it seems like she isn't paying much attention. After another moment, she begins walking toward the school, likely to the infirmary. "I'll go see if there's anything else I can do for Isabelle."
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 5:46 pm

El Taladro was in the zone. But he still noticed the difference in weight when Aphelion hopped onto the boulder. He noticed Leo watching him and knew that should the man, woman or creature on the boulder be hostile, Leo would act. Using this line of logic to determine that he was in no danger, El Taladro continued his training, happy for the added challenge of keeping the boulder balance to keep whatever was up there, up there.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 5:52 pm

Issac stands up and starts walking after Kirkka. "Excuse me, Groundskeeper, could I come with you? I want to do what I can to help her now, since I couldn't when she needed it."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 6:42 pm

Kirkka stops and turns toward Issac, looking him over. She then looks around, as if seeing who is watching before turning back toward Issac. "Very well. You must stay with me though, as you aren't supposed to leave the cliffs or forest." She smiles slightly, then begins heading in her previous direction towards the school.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:03 pm

Viola notices the Faunus-smelling boy leave (by the scent disappearing) and decides to stand up. Looking around, she notices the luchador lifting a hefty boulder... and on top of that, a different person she hadn't noticed before.

Hmm, and from the smell of it he was drinking. Maybe I should alert someone.

For the moment, she puts those thoughts on hold as she looks around for a rock to throw...
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:04 pm

Issac smiles and follows Kirkka. "Thanks. I need to do something other than sit and brood."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:09 pm

Leonius looked at Kirkka, considering asking to follow, though Viola caught his eye when she got up.

He had only a few moments to make a decision, but to someone like Leonius, that was enough time to contemplate his options. He did, however, start toward Kirkka.

"... Um..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:13 pm

Viola notices Leo leaving but decides to leave him to his own devices... for now. Upon finding a few rocks, she locates a good vantage point to throw from.

Closing one eye to aim, she releases a rock about the size of a walnut at the guy with a pigtail on top of the boulder, attempting to knock him off.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:44 pm

Leonius looks at Viola one last time before approaching Kirkka, pointing at her and shaking his head.

However, he had made his decision. "Miss Scarlet... May I accompany you... I am concerned... about Isabelle..." He approached behind Kirkka and Issac, looking away. He was fairly sure he was far from Kirkka's favorite person in the world at the moment, but he was concerned about the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:09 pm

Kirkka nods without stopping. "As you wish. We may not be able to see her immediately. You cannot wait forever for her while the matches are still going. You aren't even supposed to come with me, but if anyone says anything it'll be my fault not yours. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:17 pm

Leonius nodded. "Modus: Servator."

As his cannons folded back, one of his drones rolled out and unfolded. Leonius spent a few moments giving it orders, silently.

When the drone beeped and flew up to watch the feeds, Leonius nodded again. "... Issac... I am monitoring the match... that will lead into ours. We will have warning... to get back to the forest... Modus: Innocens."

Leonius powered his main systems down as he followed Kirkka, nodding to Issac.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:57 am

While Aphelion was balancing on the rock, he suddenly felt something tap him. He looked in the direction of the feeling and noticed a small rock in the air and about to roll down the boulder. He quickly turned his back to it and bent his whole body backwards, catching the walnut-sized rock. He then looked around for whoever threw it. Since the large armor and another man have left, he concluded it was the cute girl who was still there.

"Hey, is this yours?" Aphelion shouted towards the girl, bending back into a straight posture and turning around to face her.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 2:05 pm

Frell... did NOT expect him to react that fast.
Viola thinks before quickly trying to hide the other half dozen or so rocks she had collected.

Blinking quickly before responding, she says "Uhm... yea. I didn't actually think I'd even hit you let alone you react like that."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Aphelion laughed, then tossed the rock over to the girl, "If you have any more, I don't mind you throwing them at me. I should get better at multitasking. If you do, I'll show you a dance from my homelands. Aphelion's the name, by the way. Would you like a snack?" asked Aphelion.

He then knocked on the boulder he was standing on, "Hey big guy, you want a bite too?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 2:48 pm

Sniffing the air again and still getting the faint alcohol smell, Viola responds with "Guess that depends what you mean by snack..."

"And my name is Viola."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Aphelion whistled and Equinox trotted up to him, "Equinox, go up to the lady and show her what we got. And stand down." he said. Equinox then trotted towards Viola and turned so she could look into the bags.

"Pick anything you like Viola, if I may call you by your name."
Back to top Go down
Nitzlplix

Nitzlplix

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:59 pm

((OOC, and not ever here, but when I read "I'll show you a dance from my homelands" I imagined this:
Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 5c7))
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:09 pm

"I appreciate your offer, Amigo, but I cannot stop now that I've begun." El Taladro rumbled, continuing his routine.
Just a few thousand more. Then sit-ups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament   Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beacon Cliffs during the Tournament
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2