RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:37 pm

"Well in celebration I say we go to the music room and record something!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:44 pm

Aeden doesnt look very sure. "The music room? Are you sure? Cat and Tyler spend a lot of time there and I may have said some stuff to them. How about we go find Shem and Kell to tell them the good news?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:45 pm

"Sure. I guess so"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:47 pm

Aeden holds Lucina's hand and they head to the gardens.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:24 pm

((A day after Broken in so Many Ways))
Indigo Sit's in a tree, looking over the cliff. In her perch she admires the sunset, fighting off sleep. As she yawns and begins to close her eyes, she feels another presence approaching. A presence she was very happy to have approaching.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:46 pm

Indigo smiles to herself. I wonder what he's doing? Probably looking for me. Ha, good luck with that! She sniffs the air and whispers "I smell food..." She swings her body off the side of the branch, hanging by her legs upside down. "Looking for me?!" She yells with the intent of surprising Shem.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:06 pm

Indigo yawns and stretches a bit, still upside down she says "Are you really asking that question?" She flipped off the tree, landing on her feet before spinning around and dropping onto the blanket, cross legged. Looking inside the basket, "Let's see... OOH! Sandwiches!"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:16 pm

Indigo pulls out an unknown sandwich and swallows a slice whole. "Well... I was born in Mistril kingdom, lived there for six years before we moved to Vale. My family... They're all insane, but I love them anyway."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:28 pm

Indigo smiles. "I can just pose her if you keep complimenting me." She giggles before lying beside him. "Nope. I'm the only person in my family that has extended control over my aura. Dad was ecstatic when I first flash stepped. I did it by accident of course." She tilts her head to 'rest' on Shem's shoulder. "My whole family is female, save my dad of course. They also all look like my mom, except me." She sighed a bit looked irritated. "And thanks to the tradition of the family, every Marigold female must become huntress." the last was said in a mocking voice. "Phteh."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:44 pm

Indigo hummed softly. "Well, your mom was right about that. I guess you're right, but I didn't come here to meet you. I'm glad I did, but I was put here against my will." Indigo shifted around to put her perpendicular to Shem, using his tummy as a pillow. "Come to think of it, I don't think anyone in my family really wanted to be a huntress. Except Victoria, she defiantly does. On the topic of her, keep away from her, she might kill you."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:55 pm

Indigo takes the ring of her pony tail and undoes the braid. Her hair measures about 4 feet. "In case you didn't already know, I'm kinda garbage at fighting. This school only let me in because of my aura abilities. Go me." She lies back down on Shem, spreading her hair out. "What I really wanted to do was research aura like my dad. Unfortunately, that would be "Dishonoring my family's traditions.""

Last edited by SentientSnake on Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:21 pm

Indigo closes her eyes, "I really wish it were that easy." She inhales through her nose, stretching out a bit. "Would you mind if I just lied here for like, twenty years or so?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:39 pm

"Hmm..." Indigo hummed softly, relaxing with Shem stroking her hair. Her breathing steadies and after a moment she begins making her odd hissing snore.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Indigo shifts on her side, facing Shem. Her eyes still closed she softly says, "Sorry, you're just too comfy." She yawns and wraps her arms around his head. "What were you saying?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Indigo smiles like she was on top of the world. She rises from her spot and descends down onto Shem's lips, kissing him passionately. When she finally rises for air, she whispers into Shem's ear, "You think you love me? I'll just have to try harder then..." She goes back down for more of his mouth. She says in between kisses, "How... About... Now..?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:15 am

((Timeskip to the next morning.))

The sun rises over beacon, the young couple lay together on the grass, wrapped in the picnic blanket and each other's arms. By some divine intervention, no dew has collected on the two. Several feet away, on a rock, sits Petra Evans. Tired of waiting for the couple to wake up, she bangs on the rock, yelling "Rise and shine, sleepyheads!" The sound of her intrusion causes Indigo to jump and flash step. Unfortunatly, Indigo is caught by the tightly wrapped blanket, causing it to jump a few inches upwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next