RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SentientSnake

Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:15 am

((Timeskip to the next morning.))

The sun rises over beacon, the young couple lay together on the grass, wrapped in the picnic blanket and each other's arms. By some divine intervention, no dew has collected on the two. Several feet away, on a rock, sits Petra Evans. Tired of waiting for the couple to wake up, she bangs on the rock, yelling "Rise and shine, sleepyheads!" The sound of her intrusion causes Indigo to jump and flash step. Unfortunatly, Indigo is caught by the tightly wrapped blanket, causing it to jump a few inches upwards.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Petra steps of her seat and begins walking slowly over to Shem and Indigo. "Ya know, I expected to find you here, Indy, but I didn't expect to find you with... Company." Indigo turns red enough to catch fire; Given her situation, catching on fire was a welcome alternative. "I'm not interupting anything, am I?" She says sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:28 pm

Indigo hides her face under the blanket and says meekly, "That... Is my sister Petra. I have no idea why she's here!" Indigo groans uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:34 pm

Petra chuckles and sits down beside the couple. "Calm down, kid. I'm not gonna bite yer head off or nothin'. You must be..." She looks at a list. "Shem Drakur, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:42 pm

"I knew something was up between you two." She stands up and pockets her list. "You two are excused for today, but I won't be so friendly next time you miss my class." She begins to walk away, back to the school. Without looking back she yells back, "Get dressed and get some breakfast, I expect you two to be on time tomorrow, ya hear?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:53 pm

"I- Uh... Apparently so." Indigo surveys the area to make sure the coast is clear before unrolling from the blanket, freeing herself. After sheepishly pulling on her clothes and waiting for Shem to do the same, she says awkwardly, rubbing the back of her head "I, Uhh, was really hoping to introduce you more... Formally... To the family... But, Petra will blab about us everyone else, especially this part."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:03 pm

Indigo begins braiding her ponytail with staggering speed. "My dad won't be a problem, but who he hears the news from will make a huge difference." Indigo ties of the end of the braid and straps on Favonius. "If he hears it from Petra, he'll hear the truth. If he hears it from Maria, he'll be told we were actually picnicing or something else romantic. Sarah will probably tell him some horror story, and Victoria... Probably won't tell dad anything."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:09 pm

"Well, one down, five to go." Indigo joins his side. "Oh, I may have neglected to mention that Victoria probably won't tell anyone... Because she'll be too busy skinning you alive."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:28 pm

Indigo leans onto him. "Just don't show fear, she can smell fear." Indigo chuckles at her own joke. "I'm kidding of course. She's really a nice gal under all that scary." She stands on her toes to try and give Shem a kiss, but fails to reach. "Agh, get down here! It's not fair that you can surprise me and I can't!"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:44 pm

Indigo sticks her tongue out a Shem. "Just for that..." Indigo vanishes with a puff of air and, from high up in the tree they were under, calls out "You'll have to catch me!"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:20 pm

"Hmm... I'll give you a C for execution." Indigo rubs his head. "But an A for effort" Indigo kisses him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:38 pm

Indigo pops the lollipop in her mouth. she rolls it around impatiently in her mouth. She tries pulling the stick out, to no avail. Her face turns frustrated. "How the hech do you eat thesh thingsh?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:47 pm

"What? Food you don't just eat?" Indigo bites down hard on the candy, shattering it and chewing contentedly. After swallowing her destroyed lollipop, Indigo drops her head to Shem's shoulder, breathing softly. "I love you too, Shem Drakur." By now, students were being let out of class, headed for their dorms or their next classes. Indigo hummed lightly, her eyes closed she whispers "Looks like time's up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach   Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunset Cliffs overlooking beach
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next