RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:50 pm

Thorn walks into the house and takes off her jacket. She walks into the kitchen and begins to prepare food."I hope she likes crepes!"She finishes making them after about 20-30 minutes and puts them on a plate. She pours some orange juice in a glass and brings them out to Kyri."I didn't know what you liked so... I made crepes. Enjoy!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:17 pm

Kyri was sitting in the living room again looking over the news on her scroll. Some troubling news always seemed to pass through the news these days and she shook her head. She put it away as she could hear Thorn putting together a plate. She smiled up at her as she walked in with their breakfast and she stood up to help her put them down on the table.

She made it for you.... It's going to be great.. and breakfast wasn't exactly the only reason you came here... actually you didn't even know you would be eating breakfast when you got here.. She sat next to Thorn as the food was set down.

"Thank you Thorn.... I love it..." She smiled at her and then looked to the food. She noticed that there was only one plate and one glass.

"Are you eating with me?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:36 pm

"My plate is still in the kitchen. I'll go grab it." With saying that Thorn runs in to the kitchen and grabs a plate and glass for her putting a crepe on the plate and some oJ in the glass.She returns into the living room and sits down next to Kyri and begins to eat. "These are better than I expected them to be." She flips on her TV and a commercial cones on advertising tables at the Vale outlets. Thorn said. "Oh! that commercial reminds me. I need to do a bit of shopping at the outlets." She looks at the small digital clock on the end table next to her."Still early in the morning... They shouldn't open until an hour. Oh! Kyri, if your not too busy would you like to come with?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:09 pm

"Of course you don't have to if you don't want to, it's your choice either way..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]   Thorn's beach retreat [Invite] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thorn's beach retreat [Invite]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2