RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed)   Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:35 pm

Fei shivered even more as not even the blazer given to her by Arthur could stop the water already on her from being cold and uncomfortable. Letting out a shivering sigh, she fumbled with the door knob as she unlocked the door and pushed it in, stepping into Team VRTX's dormitories, she smiled and turned her head to regard her company. "H-have a s-se-seat .. I'm just go-going to go take a s-shower .. okay?" She would say, graciously holding her arm out towards the couch whilst she herself went into the bathroom, closing it behind and locking it with a click. She hoped Arthur would close the door in behind him.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed)   Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Arthur did remember to close the dorm room door behind him as he wasn't that much of a fool. He then graciously receives his slightly damp school blazer back off of the Fei and takes a seat as he was instructed to do so, only after finding a place to leave his blazer to dry off a little. I don't think I have ever been in another dorm room, aside from LACK's dorm. It'd an odd feeling, being somewhere that you recognise, but you know isn't the place you belong. Oh well. Arthur just sits around, with his thoughts not doing much until Fei returns.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed)   Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:12 pm

The room, as expected of any dormitory was well decorated with the personal affects of each individual member, but describing it would come later, for that was not the reason why Arthur was brought into the dormitory. Fifteen minutes later, Fei walked out, fully dressed in another set of the academy's uniform, the moist set was placed in a bin just outside the bathroom. What one would expect to be a laundry basket. Busy drying her hair with the towel, she sat down next to Arthur before pulling the towel off, revealing the puffy mess that was her head.

Smiling, she looked around at the dormitory and held her arms out. "What do you think? How does it compare to your own?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed)   Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:59 am

"They're very similar," Arthur would begin to reply, "Of course mine is better, simply because I reside there but that's beside the point. So who are your other team mates? I see they are not here at the moment, It's be nice to see if I know any of them." Arthur leans back into the couch and crosses his legs, he felt more comfortable now Fei was with him. He didn't feel very comfortable just sitting there in the room on his own whilst Fei was in the shower .
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed)   Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:22 pm

"Oh, are they?" Fei would ask, towel resting idly in her hands as she looked on towards Arthur with great blinking eyes. "I see," At the mentioning of her teammates she smiled and pointed to the furthest bed, the one with the hammock hanging just above it. "That area belongs to Brady, our team leader, he's a sloth faunus so he enjoys his naps and rests." Her hand moved over to the next one. "That belongs to Cebrail, he's very quiet and a very good swordsman." Then a finger moved over to point at the next one. "That bed belongs to me!" She would exclaim, laughing before moving on to the last bed. "And that one belongs to Rachael, she's a dog faunus and I'd like to think we were friends .. but I don't know, she's very hard to read sometimes."

With that, she lowered her arm and slumped back onto the couch. "That's all of my teammates, what about yours? Will you tell me about them?" She asked, eyes still fixated on Arthur.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed)   Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:52 pm

Arthur looks to the sceiling for a moment as if trying to find inspiration. "Hmm, well first and foremost there is me, team leader; Arthur King. Then Aoife Knight, she is crazy as all hell, but she can be nice. Then Leo, I'm sure you know Leo, formally known as Leonius Decimi Regulus. He's the giant cyborg. And last but not least there is Chaos Baxter, but I don't see much of him anymore so I can't really tell you want he's like." Arthur looks back at a seeming fixated Fei "I guess that's them, nothing to exciting."
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed)   Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:37 am

Fei found herself wondering what to say to her dormitory guest, this beginning to get rather awkward for her. She had never invited anyone into the dorm before, the mere fact she buried herself in work to avoid that should have been obvious enough. They were names she wasn't familiar with, though with some small respect she did recall seeing the name 'Leonius' quite frequently in the hallways, probably because it was that campaign to run for Student Council. She wasn't aware if Arthur knew about it though, so she decided to use it as a topic of conversation.

"Hmm, I see .. you have a rather diverse team, don't you?" She would open up with a question, giving Arthur some more time to talk about his own affairs before moving on swiftly.

"I've heard .. or well, at least seen the name Leonius around the school, isn't he running for Student Council?" Fei would ask, not really sure how the process even worked.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed)   Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:34 pm

"Yeah, they're quite a bunch, if II do say so myself. And yes, Leo is running for council, I'd probably put your money on him getting in, more than anyone else in my opinion, he's smart, a good leader, know what's going on. Most importantly he's authoritative."

"Of course, if Leo's not your kinda guy, you could always vote for me. I'd like that, I'm also running, although, I don't really know why. I don't have much to add to the school, I just thought it would be fun. I'd like to think I can try and make a difference to to the people in the school."
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed)   Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:54 pm

She would nod, smiling as her companion talked about his teammate, his chances and the reality that it was best to vote for him. Fei tilted her head as Arthur mentioned he was also applying for the Student Council, her confusion mounting as he seemed to be doing it for the sake of whim alone.

"Well, I wouldn't know what either of you can contribute .. I don't know Leonius that well for I've never met him." She would say, folding the damp towel in her lap.

"Tell me about what differences you would like to make? I see no changes that're needed .. but I'm curious to know what you'll do."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed)   Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:34 pm

What difference do I want to make? Is there even a reason to make a difference? Were certainly some of the questions going through Arthur's mind right now. "Well, that's a very good question you're asking." He takes a deep breath, "but first, what do you actually think is wrong with the school? I'd like to hear the opinion of someone who isn't actually running for council, as all you really hear at the moment is what they think and what they want to do."
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed)   Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 5:49 pm

Fei was unsure of his question, though her eyes and ears were always openly watching and examining, it was only due to curiosity and the desire to learn all she could that drove her to ask questions. Tilting her head, she closed her eyes and did her best to give an answer.

"I don't see anything wrong with the academy, it's staff are respected and openly answer any questions given to them of their specified area of expertise. I .. like it here, it's my home and I don't see anything wrong with my home."

She looked towards Arthur with almost sad eyes, her lips frowning a bit.

"Do you see anything wrong with it?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed)   Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:03 pm

"I see nothing wrong with the school itself, just the people in it. Some are okay. The rest, murderous nut cases that need to be locked up, rather than taught how to kill." Arthur was seemingly a little agitated, "I just try and talk to someone, all of a sudden they're up, making threats at me. It's ridiculous if you ask me. Why cant people just be sane individuals?"

Arthur let out a short sigh after his mini-rant, but was willing to continue, "This is why the Beacon Guard are a fantastic thing, it's why I am a member. It's to help the sane people who want to help humanity, get around the insane ones who seem hell bent on ending it."
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed)   Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:11 pm

The Beacon Guard. She had heard rumors about them, that they were oppressors, the brutality of Beacon Academy's polished and well-oiled machine. Though all of these rumors were from other students, whom had heard it from other students, and so on and so forth. Hearing those words coming from Arthur's mouth was unsettling, she was not used to him being so "passionate".

"It's .. strange, really. There's always a line that's drawn to define what makes a person a person. I just think they all have a part to play, even the Beacon Guards you so admire. If it weren't for the .. erm .. 'insane' individuals, there may not have been a Beacon Guard in the first place."

Fei wasn't sure how to word what she thought, it was a difficult thing for her to speak bad of others, even more so because she had learned to keep such thoughts to herself until proven otherwise. "What is the Beacon Guard, Arthur?" She would ask, vaguely recalling seeing them during the holiday festives, guarding the area.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed)   Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:20 pm

"They're here to keep the peace. Think about it, in most, non combat schools people get angry with each other, fights break out it's not uncommon. But in those places the students aren't readily equipped with lethal weapons. And as you and I can both probably guess a bunch of trained teenagers don't always follow the rules of, 'don't try and kill each other' they're just throw their threats around like it's nothing. Like nothing important is on the line." Arthur takes another deep breath and looks Fei in the eye, "That's why they're here, a normal teacher may not have the means to break up a fight like they do in normal schools. You need a group of trained individuals to keep some kind of peace." Arthur was a lot more calm and methodical with his speech this time, trying not to let his emotions get the better of him.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed)   Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:11 pm

Fei nodded, understanding Arthur's explanation, smiling as she listened to his little speech about the benefits of the Beacon Guard. All good points, she thought to herself. Finally able to speak up, she stretched out her legs and looked down at them, wiggling her toes as she chuckled.

"You sound like your rehearsing your speech for elections with me," Turning her head to stared into Arthur's eyes. "How will you be sure that power won't eventually be abused? The protectors and defenders could turn into the instigators and attackers."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed)   Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:49 pm

"Well, the way I see it, it cant be any worse than it is now. Also it's not like the guard have any real power, that still lies with the senior management. They're not as dictator like as you think they are. Or as anyone assumes they are. You don't think they're like that, do you?" Arthur was serious once again look at Fei, in the eyes. Not breaking eye contact once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed)   Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Encounter of the Second Kind (Closed)
Page 1 of 1