RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]

Go down 
+4
MrManix
Kaliot
Shemskis
Icrus505
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tsuteto

Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:30 pm

Landing after his blow, he stood up and faced the frog once more, back to a wall. "Tongue again?" Tsuteto scoffed, though had misjudged the distance due to the darkness. As he side stepped the strike, it scraped against his cheek, crashing into the wall behind him. Debris flying about from the impact, he then heard the question from someone who just barely came by. "No, thanks though." Twisting his sword in his hand, he gave a strong, swift cut upwards at the extended tongue. "I think I heard a scream down the way, go check it out." His voice matched the casual attitude of the newcomer, despite his glare towards this Grimm that wanted him for dinner.
Back to top Go down
bren159

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:55 pm

Lucifer heard the crashing coming from up ahead and quickened his pace to be next to Hitomi. "I don't know what we might find up ahead, but be ready for anything. This guy is weird. And seriously, who fights with a teddy bear?" As he continued along, Lucifer leaned over as whispered to Hitomi, "Oh and for the record, killing people gets easier, and more fun!" With that, Lucifer became surprisingly giddy and ran even faster to the room up ahead. I forgot how fun this was... I really should do this more often...! He began to chuckle softly to himself.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:19 pm

Vega looked at Sol with a look of amazement. Not only did his opponent just offer a temporary truce but also just lost the target. Vega removes his glasses and pinches the bridge of his nose. "I will go even if you give me a headache. However hurting you after this all done will make it worth it." Vega places his glasses back on his face and moves past Sol. "Your brother and the others went in that direction. We'll keep going until we hear the obvious sounds of fighting." Vega started to run in the neccassary direction but made sure to know where Sol was at all times. Can't trust him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]    Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale streets night (Calling mercs) [CLOSED]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3