RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Streets of Vale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Streets of Vale Empty
PostSubject: Streets of Vale   Streets of Vale Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:29 pm

The Kingdome of Vale, a beauty to say the least. Crowds of people enjoying the time out. So much life and activity. People walking from here to there. The streets are always buzzing with activity, from simple chats during the day, to muggings in the alleyways at night. Be warned, at night you never know what will happen.

Q had been waiting in an alley for a few hours now. He was waiting on Rat, his informant. Q heard someone coming. "Took you long enough."

Rat walked up to Q. "Alright, listen I will have to go with you next target, he's in a bar." Rat said as he handed him a small scroll. "Meet me here in 5 hours."

Q sighed. Rat knew he hated taking him in to target zones. "Fine, just stay low. I will met you there at some point." Q said as he walked out of the alley. Might as well look around.
Back to top Go down

Streets of Vale
Page 1 of 1