RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Heights; Room 402

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

Vale Heights; Room 402 Empty
PostSubject: Vale Heights; Room 402   Vale Heights; Room 402 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:59 am

Yuuka and Yew arrive in their new room. Yew walks into the room in amazement.
"Woooow, this place is SWEET!" Exclaimed Yew, rather loudly.
She dumped her stuff on the couch and went looking around in the kitchen. Apparently, she had forgotten to eat anything all day, what with signing up for the Pirate Hunters and the slight confusion in the lobby.
She looked in the fridge and pantry, and found it stocked with a few v=basics; Egg, milk, cheese, water bottles, etc.
"Are you hungry?" Asked Yew
"I'm just gonna make some scrambled eggs."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights; Room 402   Vale Heights; Room 402 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:39 am

"Nope, I'm fine! I already ate earlier today, I can hold out until tomorrow without a problem!" In actuality, Yew hadn't eaten since breakfast, but she was used to going long periods of time without eating, and as a result she hardly even felt hungry. Though she would need to eat something later to keep up her energy, she would be fine for now.

She unstrung her bow and lay it by the wall, before sitting down on the couch and laying back, closing her eyes and simply relaxing after a hard day's work.

'Well... I have nothing to unpack, so might as well take a rest!' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights; Room 402   Vale Heights; Room 402 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:49 am

"Ok then"
Yew finished making the scrambled eggs and plonked down on the couch beside Yuuka and began eating.
"What's the plan for tomorrow?" asked Yew between mouthfuls
"Wil you take me up on my offer?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights; Room 402   Vale Heights; Room 402 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:05 am

"Sure, I'd be happy to outshoot you at the range! We can stop by the one at Beacon, I'm an old student there, I'm sure they'd have no problem with letting me use it." Yuuka said, smiling, although her eyes were still closed as she relaxed.

"What kind of bow do you use?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights; Room 402   Vale Heights; Room 402 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:13 am

"Is there another range? Shard attends Beacon, and I may have mentioned before, but Shard and me meeting might not be the best idea. I don't know know if you saw the damage he had done at Steinmetz Manor, but it was not pretty. Especially from my eyes"
Yew put her plate down, looking a little distant.
"In any case, it would be best if we didn't risk that kind of scene again."
Yew snapped out of her daze
"Anyway, I've used just about every bow type there is. I use a custom made bow. Regular re-curve type with slight range enhancements. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights; Room 402   Vale Heights; Room 402 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:37 am

"Hmm... There are a couple in the city, but they're pitiful, tailoring more to casual shooters instead of Huntresses, and all of them are really small, nowhere near large enough for me. Not sure about you, but I doubt you'd enjoy them either. Beacon has the best by far. I'm sure if we're careful we wont run into Shard, and he probably wouldn't recognize you on sight anyways, so if you see him we can just leave." Yuuka said, after half a minute of thinking. Although it was hard to tell if she had been thinking or had merely fallen asleep momentarily.

Instead of talking about her bow, Yuuka merely gestured to it, the long, powerful, high tech and very pricey looking longbow lying by the wall.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights; Room 402   Vale Heights; Room 402 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:46 am

Yew grinned
"You need a scope? I don't think I've ever USED, let alone NEEDED a scope. I say we turn this training session into a competition."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights; Room 402   Vale Heights; Room 402 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:54 am

Yuuka frowned, "When you get in an actual life-threatening situation, that arrogance is going to get you nowhere... If you have a 99% chance of hitting a shot without the scope, but a 100% shot with the scope, I'm going to take the scope on the off chance I get that 1% and miss the shot. One missed shot at the wrong time could get you killed..." She bopped Yew on the head lightly, her expression becoming more lighthearted, "And I can beat you with or without the scope!"
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights; Room 402   Vale Heights; Room 402 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:59 am

"I think we should make a bet. Loser does the dishes for the week?" Responded Yew
"And I was just joking around about the scope. I've still never needed or used a scope, though."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights; Room 402   Vale Heights; Room 402 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:32 am

Yuuka shrugged in response to the scope comment, "Your funeral. No reason not to use one really, it really helps to line up the long ranged shots."

"And I was planning on doing the dishes anyways... I see no reason to bet on it, especially seeing as you have no chance of beating me. You might have practice, but I have practice AND experience." Yuuka said, a little drowsily as she seemed to be about to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights; Room 402   Vale Heights; Room 402 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:44 am

"I guess we'll see how things go tomorrow. You look sleepy. I guess the closest bedroom is yours then. I'll go unload into the other one." Said Yew.
She stood up and pulled off her trenchcoat. She picked up her stuff and walked to the hallway
"Good night, and... Thanks again for all your help. It really meant a lot to me."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights; Room 402   Vale Heights; Room 402 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:12 am

"Mmmm...." Yuuka said, already falling asleep as Yew walked out the door, deciding to simply sleep on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights; Room 402   Vale Heights; Room 402 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:31 am

((OOC, Skip to morning))
Yew got up out of bed, got dressed, and headed into the main living area.
She flopped onto a chair in the kitchen. She was still a little sleepy, but knew she would have to be able to get up on schedule by the end of the week, so might as well start now. Giving herself a few minutes to wake up, she then stood and walked over to the fridge to get more eggs (They were really good eggs) and made fried egg on toast, making sure there was enough for Yuuka when she woke up. Without looking where she was sitting, Yew plonked down on the couch to eat her breakfast
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights; Room 402   Vale Heights; Room 402 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:46 am

Yuuka in fact, hadn't woken up in the middle of the night to move to her bed. No, she had been tired enough that she slept like a log, right on the couch where she had first sat down in the new apartment. As a result, when Yew sat down without looking at the couch, she sat right on top of Yuuka, who had been woken by Yew preparing breakfast and had been simply lying there, relaxing with her eyes closed.

She looked at the girl, eyebrow raised, "Huh, you're pretty forward aren't you. I guess you weren't lying about what you implied back in the lobby last night, though this is kind of a weird way to show it. People usually do it on the bed, y'know?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights; Room 402   Vale Heights; Room 402 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:04 am

Yew was rigid for a moment. She just sat there, staring in front of her. The egg fell off her plate and onto her lap, but she didn't notice. She slowly looked at Yuuka, and processed what she had said. another 10 seconds...
"OOOHHHMYGODIAMSOOOOSORRY" Cried Yew, as she jumped up, still unaware of the egg, which was now face down on the floor.
"I thought you were in bed and I didn't know that you stayed here and I just woke up and I didn't see you and..."
Yew dropped the plate she was no longer aware of and buried her face in her hands. The plate joined the lonely egg on the floor rather loudly. Yew looked at the floor, then at her pants, and realized what just happened.
"Oooh CRAP! I'm sorry! I'll clean it up"
She ran to the kitchen, face red as a beet, and rushed back with cleaning utensils.
"Oh, and while I'm already embarrassed, there is egg and toast on the counter for you" she said as cleaned the mess
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights; Room 402   Vale Heights; Room 402 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:15 am

Yuuka sighed and shook her head as Yew began rushing around, apologizing and trying to fix the mess. This girl said sorry far too much, and got startled far too easily. Oh youth.

As the girl rushed back with things to clean up the food she had dropped on the ground, along with the broken shards of glass, Yuuka put her hand on the girl's shoulder lightly, "Yew. Calm down, it was just an accident. I'm not going to kill you for it or anything!" She said with a humorous smile.

Standing up casually, she stretched out, her body a little stiff from sleeping on the couch all night. She grabbed some food, a plate and a fork and began eating standing up, plate in one hand, fork in the other.

"Mm, this is good, thanks. I guess I was pretty tired last night if I ended up sleeping on the couch... The interviews were pretty tiring at times." She said, still not fully awake herself.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights; Room 402   Vale Heights; Room 402 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:09 am

Yew calmed down a little. She fixed herself another round of egg. Having finished her meal, she plopped the plate into the sink.
"So when we headed out?" she asked, pulling on her trench-coat.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights; Room 402   Vale Heights; Room 402 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:35 am

Yuuka smirked, "You sure you don't want to take it to the bed first? With you on the bottom this time, to spice it up?" She teased.

"I'm just kidding, let's go now if you're ready, I don't see anything else to do!" She added after a moment to let Yew understand the joke.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights; Room 402   Vale Heights; Room 402 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:41 am

"I really didn't mean anything like th-"
"I'm just kidding"
"Oh, Ok. Well, I just need to grab my gear, and then I'm good to go. You up for making a bet?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights; Room 402   Vale Heights; Room 402 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:10 am

"Not really, no," Yuuka said with a small smile, "although if you insist, I could go along with it I guess..."

'Kids these days are way too competitive...' Yuuka thought wistfully, trying to remember if she had been so competitive back when she was Yew's age, attending beacon. Back then... She had never really cared about comparing to others, only herself, and most of her contact with others was simply things required of her, like working with her team. Even with her team she barely talked though... She had never had anything even close to a friend.
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights; Room 402   Vale Heights; Room 402 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:23 am

"If your not interested, it won't be fun and that kinda defeats the purpose."
Yew came out of the hallway with her gear after a few minutes. She tightened her quiver's strap, fiddled with her belt a little, and slung Flayed Terror over he shoulder
"I'm all set! Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights; Room 402   Vale Heights; Room 402 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:42 am

Yuuka, stood up from where she was sitting, picking up Angel's Judgement, already strung while she had been waited and gestured towards the door, wearing the same clothes she had been wearing yesterday. And judging by the wear on them, the day before, and the day before that, and many days before that as well.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights; Room 402   Vale Heights; Room 402 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Heights; Room 402
Page 1 of 1