RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DrGustave
DrGustave

Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Empty
PostSubject: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:58 pm

TIMELINE: 2 days after Pirate/Pirate Hunter Recruitment

Franklin sat down at the table in his apartment. 'You know, this place isn't half bad...' He thought to himself as he looked down at his watch. ' 7:00 P.M., they should be here soon...' He looked around at the table. It had four other seats besides his own, a ceiling lamp to illuminate it, as well as the banks blue prints laying on the table. "This might just work." He said to himself.

Last edited by DrGustave on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Room 211....this is it, Matthias thought as he approached the room. I hate group jobs, but the Vale National Bank? Not chancing that one on my own. I swear, if these guys are amateurs...

Matthias entered the room to find a man seated at a table. He looked prepared wearing a suit of armor. We might actually pull this off. I hope the rest of the team is like this.

"Courier service. I have a check signed for the Vale National Bank. Is this the right room?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:22 pm

Franklin looks at the man who had just barged into the room. "Hey, didn't anyone teach you to knock?" He stood up and walked over to him. "Honestly you barge in here and then pretend to be a courier?" He asks the man now standing less than a foot apart.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:27 pm

There was a knock at the window. Jett had used his grappling cable to climb up to the window facing an alley, wearing a bandana over his mouth and with his hat over his eyes. He peeks through the glass at the two inside.

"Well? Isn't someone gonna let me in?"
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:31 pm

"Glad to see I found the right place. And if this was a setup, then knocking would've gotten me caught, and I do not plan on going to jail any time soon." Looking around the room, "Where is the rest of the team? Or are we the only ones dumb enough to try this?"

Hearing footsteps followed by a knock outside, "There's someone at your window."

Last edited by Steven on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:31 pm

"YO! Anyone?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:35 pm

Franklin looked behind him at the window then back to the man who had barged into his room. "....We'll talk." He said as he turned around and walked towards the window. "At least you didn't barge in." Franklin said under his breath as he opened the window for the man.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:38 pm

Pointing at his wolf ears, "You realize not a word gets past me right?"
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:46 pm

OOC: Young man.

IC:

"Thanks. You might want to step back a bit." Kicking off the wall, Jett swings into the room and lands inside on top of his AntiGrav board. As he deactivates it, the board splits in half and the two halves levitate up to their holsters and rest in them.

"Expert getaway rider and sharpshooter, reporting for duty."
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:48 pm

Devlin is curled in the corner of the room, asleep. He grumbles incoherently, rolling around to a more comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:49 pm

Looking at Franklin, "You hired a kid? I thought you were a professional." Matthias approaches Jett and looks him over. "Tell me you don't expect us to all fit on that board of yours."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:56 pm

"He's the bag man, he takes the bags to the car. He's also more than qualified. You on the other hand don't seem to understand the concept of working together." He says as he looks toward Matt again. "Dev! Wake up." he kicks the couch that Devlin had fallen asleep on.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:58 pm

"Heh. You're a funny guy, aren't you, earhead? Guess you haven't heard of my old crew? The Clan of Talons? Riders, drivers, runners. No?" Jett walked pass the dog-eared man. "I mean, you should know about us. Nothing gets past your ears, right?"
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:02 pm

Devlin awakes in a flurry of claws and pillow stuffing, spinning like a top; A top with razor sharp claws.
"AWAKE! I'm awake. I'm very alive."
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:03 pm

"Good one, wise guy. As a matter of fact, I haven't heard of them, but I guess I can take your word for it." Turning to Franklin, "I've worked with groups before. Unfortunately, I was apparently the only one skilled enough to survive the big jobs. And we are about to rob the Vale National Bank; forgive me for being a bit high strung."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:13 pm

"Damnit I just bought that Dev." He says as he is sprayed with pillow stuffing. Frank then turns around to face Matt. "Sometimes it doesn't matter what your previous experiences are if you can't work together, got it?" He says sternly.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:33 pm

Devlin rubs his eyes and walks over to a nearby wall.
"Who are your friends."
Before a response is offered, Devlin extends a claw and traces a long scratch down the wall.
"Is it time to hurt some people, now?"
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:42 pm

As much as he hated to admit it, Franklin was right. He couldn't keep dwelling on the past if they were to do this job.

"Alright. I'll bite. So what exactly is the plan here?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:45 am

'God damnit Dev.'  "They're the ones pulling the heist with us... And stop marking the wall! I don't want this place to look like it's owned by a criminal." Franklin said as Devlin marked the wall. He then turned back to Matt. "The plan is to wait for the last person. I'm not going to repeat the plan." He said as sat back down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:32 pm

There was a loud bang on the door as Maximillion kicked it open. He adjusted the large gear on his belt and walked in with a crazy smile on his moustached mouth.

"So!" He said, sitting in a chair with a loud thunk. "Let's talk business!"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:29 pm

Franklin looks over at Max. "Yes. Time for business."

He said as he rolled out four other blue prints. "Each of you take one. You'll need to study it, learn its nooks and crannies. That means you too Jett, if things go south we might need another hand and not just a bag man." Franklin picked up the duffel bag up off of the ground and put it on the table. From inside the bag he pulled out four bullet proof masks. "Each of you also take one of these, they'll protect your head and your identity." ((Each of you take a mask and describe it personally in the RP)) He looked around as the other's picked their masks. "

One more thing, the roles. Jett as you know is the bag man, once we fill each bag with Lien pass it over to him and he'll load it into the car. Devlin is the heavy muscle, he can lift the bag and deliver them to Jett. Max, Matt, and I will be the ones In the bank to start the robbery. Our jobs are to secure hostages and get the vault open. If things go south Max will hold off the cops while Matt and I secure the loot. Once we have enough bags we get in the car and lose the cops. You will each receive information in a few days as to the complete plans of the heist, which will happen on Friday. Any questions?
" He looked around the room at the others.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:47 pm

"How many cops does the Sky Captain get to end?" Maximillion grabs a half black and half orange mask to fit with the rest of his color scheme.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:04 pm

"Ah, yes I have a question." Matthias grabbed a black mask that had green scratch marks running across it. "Are we going in quiet or loud? And in line with what the Captain asked, what will the cop response be like? I don't exactly do my best work under fire..."
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:08 pm

Devlin puts on a plain black mask with a large white smile on it. His voice muffled sightly past the thick mask he speaks up.
"When do I get to kill people."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:10 pm

Franklin looks toward Matt and Max. "If we do this right, there won't be too big of a resistance, but like I said you will receive the full details later."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep   Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Heights: Room 211 Bank Heist Prep
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next