RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Extravaganza [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Empty
PostSubject: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:33 pm

The extravaganza is a large shopping plaza for the citizens of Vale. As you walk in you see nothing but shops, shops and more shops with a few restaurants scattered here and there. In the entrance hall there is a large indoor fountain sculpted beautifully from some expensive looking materials. It could be easy for a theft or major crime to happen in a place as large, bustling and popular as here.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:42 pm

Aeden and Lucina are walking down the street hand in hand looking from into the shops to see anything of interest. In his free hand Aeden holds a list of items which they need to purchase. "I can't beleive we need to get all this stuff. The booze, catnip, and a new flask is gonna be hell alone." Aeden almost reaches into his pocket for his flask but remembers it was destroyed beyond use after their fight with Dameon. "Damn I loved that thing."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Lucina looks over at Aeden and says. "That 'thing' was old and it smelled like burnt rubber...say! Where did you ever get that flask anyways?" Lucina asks inquisitively as she continues to walk hand in hand with Aeden.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:05 am

Aeden looks down at the floor with a frown on his face. "It was my fathers it never left his side. I was supposed to have it when I came of age like his father did before him but he didn't exactly approve of me being a hunter. So I stole it the day I left. I was gonna return it when I went back but it looks like that dream died." Aeden begins to walk mechanically no longer looking at the stores.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:14 am

Lucina looks over at Aeden and frowns realizing she's an asshole. She wrapped her arms around Aeden and said. "Well...We're going to pick you out a shiny new flask that your father will love,and then he can give it to you, and then you to our son when he's the right age! Sorry bout that...""Lucina smiles hoping she made up for the comment she left
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:28 am

Aeden's ears seem to perk up when he hears Lucina talk. His lifts back up with a big smile on his face. "You always know how to make me happy don't you." He gives Lucina a quick kiss before raising his list above his head. "Onward to shopping!" With new found energy Aeden looks from shop to shop hoping to find a new flask to carry on the tradition. As he looks something catches his eye. The shop seems to be nestled into a small alleyway hidden from the other shops its only outstanding feature its sign which reads 'Just the Nip' Well isn't that classy "It's not exactly what I wanted to find first but its on the list ever since Isabelle found my lab." Aeden turns to Lucina. "Do you mind going there first?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:36 am

Lucina says. "I don't really mind but if I may ask...how did she find out about that?"Lucina looks at the sign in the dark shady looking alleyway and sighs. "These places need more creative names....this is lacking..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:54 am

Aeden sighs. "It was the honey I didn't cap one of the jars all the way and she found it. It was either share my booze or give her catnip. This seemed like the smarter choice." Aeden and Lucina walk into the store a dozen different smells comes out them immediately. As they make their way to the counter the smells only gets worse. "I don't know if I hate Isabelle for liking this stuff or myself for getting caught." The reach the counter and are greeted by a male cat faunus with a glazed look over his eyes. "Yo"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:00 am

Lucina pinched her nose as the aroma of the shop slowed in around her and she stood waiting for it to all be over. She looked tried to look over the counter to see who was there and saw a cat guy who looked sort of hipster.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:13 am

Aeden stays as far back from the counter as he could. The clerk seemed to smell worse than the rest of the shop. He made sure to keep Lucina behind him hoping to shield her from the brunt of the smell. "Uhh yo. I just came in to buy some cat nip this seemed like the right place." A toothy grin or the faunus equivalent of it appeared across the clerks face. "Right you are amigo. 'Just the Nip' is the place to be." His voice seemed to just flow at an insanely slow pace. Each word seemed to take twice the time it should have. "Names Bogart bro. You two don't seem to be the type to use the nip but I'm all for experimenting. Well bro what you looking for?" Bogart gestures to the shelves behind him lined with small jars. "We got everything you need from some common plush all the way to some sweet mouse trap we got in the other day." Bogart leans in close to Aeden and fails to whisper. "Had a taste this morning quality stuff bro, quality stuff."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:16 am

Lucina after standing behind Aeden turns around looking at a display saying 'Tim's Nip! It's the shiz!'. Lucina frowned and gave Aeden the look of 'please hurry the hell up or I'm going to die!'
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:24 am

Aeden can hardly stand the smell anymore. "I'll take that one." Aeden points at a random jar on the shelf. "Hehe good choice my man, Essence of Yarn a personal favorite." Bogart takes his time getting the jar down and even opens the bottle to take a wiff. "You wanna try some? You know quality control or something?" Aeden takes a step back as Bogart brings the jar close to him. "No. Just tell me how much it is so I can leave already." Despite Aeden's comment Bogart could hardly care. "Suit yourself broseph. That'll be XX lien." Bogart packages the jar and hands it to Aeden. "Hope you'll be back real soon." Aeden quickly puts the money on the counter and takes the bag without saying a word. He and Lucina move as quickly as they can and exit the store.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:31 am

As soon as they leave the store Lucina takes in a deep breath and exhales in relief that she is finally out of that place. "How does she like that....stuff. I feel like I'm gonna throw up..."Lucina and Aeden walk down the street and notice a novelty shop called. Dalf's Dalf's and Lucina looked at the shop funny and said. "That name is...a bit off...don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:35 am

"Dalf's Dafl's? Nothing I've ever heard of. It think it would be work a look." Aeden tried to concentrate but had to remove his hood. "Great the smells in my hood now. Why didn't I just hang out in the store and give Isabelle my hood instead? I could have saved some money."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:40 am

Lucina laughed and the two entered the store. As they enter the store the see thousands of knick knacks and novelty items but what stands out the most are the precious stones and golden items behind the dusty wooden counter. They also notice a tall skinny man no younger than 80 dashing around the shop dusting, washing, eating, writing, and organizing all at the same time. He had. Long white beard and he ran over to the couple. "Welcome customers! The names Dalf! What can I Dalf for you today?" His words were fast and said fast enough you could understand but it was still mildly annoying. He also multitasks while talking to the couple.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:47 am

Compared to Bogart this man was just all over the place. Aeden pinched the bridge of his nose. My brain can't handle these two extremes. Aeden looked back to the man. "We're just browsing thank you Sir." Aeden leads Lucina away from the owner and over to one of the knick knacks that caught his attention. It was a little girl with long hair who reminded Aeden of Vanille. "Look Lucina she looks like Vanille." Aeden picks up the little figure as a warm smile crosses his face.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:59 am

Lucina looks confused and asks Aeden. "Who's Vanille?"The shopkeeper keeps busy in the background and at one point you can hear him trip, then the next second you can hear him on the phone talking with his supplier.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:06 am

Aeden looks over to Lucina with a look of confusion. "Vanille you know Vanilla-chan my friend from back home." Aeden puts the figure down. "You know the friend who I told you about. Remember? We grew up together and when I was leaving she confessed to me. Then a little while ago she came to beacon looking for me. I could have sworn I told you the story where we were drinking and I had to carry her to the shower." Aeden stops talking and thinks for a moment. "Oh...you were out in Vale at the time."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:09 am

Lucina taps Aeden on the head. "Oh,well if you don't mind I would love to hear more about Vanille. Please....tell me more."A small look of annoyance crossed Lucina's eye and she thought Aeden may be cheating... But she didn't know yet.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:16 am

Aeden didn't realize what chain of events he just started and continue talking about Vanille. "Well growing up I always protected her she meant the world to me. Even when I came to Beacon a big part it was to make the world safer for her." Aeden once again picks up the figurine and looks at it instead of Lucina. "She's one of the most important persons in my life."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:19 am

Lucina looks at the floor and frowns. "That's....good to know Aeden. She sounds important to you...."Lucina takes off her engagement ring and puts it in her pocket for a moment holding it tight.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:34 am

"She is she really is." Aeden gets a sad look on his face remembering the events of Vanille's visit. "No matter what I told she still wanted to be a Huntress. This wasn't what I wanted for her. She was supposed to stay home and be safe while I went to fight the monster. I was going to go back and she would be there, safe away from all the Grimm that could hurt her but now all I can do is worry about her." Aeden puts the figure down, the memories were too much and he couldn't stand to look at it any further
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:37 am

Lucina looks at Aeden still frowning and drops her ring purposefully saying. "Oops, don't want this to get 'ruined' now do we?"Lucina picks it back up putting it back on her finger waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:41 am

Aeden finally looks back at Lucina who has a frown on her face. "Of course we don't Lucina that ring means that I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Aeden wraps his arms around her. "Lucina why do you look so sad?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:46 am

Lucina looks at Aeden as he hugs her and she smiles again and says. "No...no reason....no reason at all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Extravaganza [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next