RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Extravaganza [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

Vale Extravaganza [Open]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:41 am

Aeden finally looks back at Lucina who has a frown on her face. "Of course we don't Lucina that ring means that I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Aeden wraps his arms around her. "Lucina why do you look so sad?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:46 am

Lucina looks at Aeden as he hugs her and she smiles again and says. "No...no reason....no reason at all."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:55 am

Aeden is a little confused as to why Lucina was sad but prefers to just let it end. They prepare to leave store leaving the figurine behind. Aeden knew he didn't need it, Vanille was no longer the same girl he once knew and he would rather focus his attention on the girl he he planned to spend the rest of his life with instead. "Sorry for bothering you Mr. Dalf. You have a nice collection of wares I'll be sure to recommend this place." Aeden and Lucina leave the store, Aeden still holding the list in his hand reads the next item. "Lucina time for the best item on the list. Booze!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:25 am

Lucina looks at Aeden and laughs. "Why did I have to be the fiancée of the alcohol enthusiast!"As they walk out of the store they can hear Dalf in the backround stubbing his toe on the counter. "God Dalf it!".
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:21 am

Aeden laughs along with Lucina. "What can I say. It relaxes me, but its better to be an alcohol enthusiast than a drunk." Aeden and Lucina continue their little shopping adventure occasionally passing from store to store looking for some kind of establishment that would sell the nectar of the gods. Finally they come up a store in the shape of a whiskey barrel. In bold dark letters the stores name stands out amongst the other shops, 'A Good Addition' underneath is a short sentence which could only be the shops motto. 'Sad or Happy, Let the Liquor Aide You.' Aeden and Lucina stare at the shop contemplating on whether or not to enter. "It's not the best name but it looks like it has exactly what we need."
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:27 pm

"A new battle dress, eh...?"

Sylvian looks at the brand new shop just opened today: "Tired of being unfeminine during the fight? Want to keep your grace and fanciness while killing creatures of Grimm? Find your answer in Athena Battle Dress Boutique! 30% discount for the 1st year Beacon's Huntresses-to-be!" Dozens of dresses rest behind the displaying counter's window, various from fancy ones to cute one.

Sylvian, holding her portion of dust she has purchased, unconciously looks herself up and down for a while. Then she checks around, to make sure no one she knew is there, and decides to enter the shop.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:31 pm

Lucina looks at the title and sighs. "Why do all these places need to have the cheesiest names ever?"She looks at the shop and says. "Well it's the only alcohol place I've seen so far so....guess we should go in?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:44 pm

"Yea its seems fine let's go in." Aeden could hardly hide his excitment as they walked toward the store. If I ever build a house its going to look like this. The two enter the store opposed to 'Just the Nip' the store was filled with nothing but the best of smells well at least in Aeden's opinion. The smell of wood and liqour floated through the air bringing up images of simpler, happier times. Aeden took a deep breath taking in all the smells. "Ahh I wonder if they would let me live in here." The walk up toward the counter and are greeted to a portly gentlemen dressed in flannel. "Howdy folks, pleasure to meet cha. I'm tha owner Pete always nice to see some new faces don get too many a non regulars here. Now how can I help ya'll."  Aeden turned to Lucina with a big grin. "I like him." He turns back to Pete and extends his hand. "Name's Aeden, Pete the feeling mutual."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Extravaganza [Open]    Vale Extravaganza [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Extravaganza [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2