RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Train Depot (Open)

Go down 
+5
BillyD3Kidd
Swordslinger
Dakir
Kellenredx
Steven
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Steven

Steven

Vale Train Depot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:04 am

It was late afternoon at the Vale Train Central Station, and the station was bustling with activity. As citizens moved about urgently, the 5:30 train rolled to a stop at the station. As the doors opened a young man lept out onto the platform and let out an exaggerated bow.

"Citizens of Vale, the dynamic duo has arrived!" Sage said as he executed his flourish. "So much to do, so much to see. What's next? I guess we'll wait and see," he said almost to himself.

(Tuesday, Week 4)
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:23 am

Roan stepped off the train wearing his usual "attire" (Long cloak and face mask etc.). He cracked a small smile at Sage's entrance to this new land as Sage's way of interacting with people always did. He stood next to Sage for a moment before realizing something important "It would be wise to find a place to stay the night until we can find a job or some way to make money and get a house." He waited a moment before he began walking forward aimlessly with a straight back that really showed the difference of his height and build from the regular citizens of Vale.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:33 am

Sage thought about their situation for a moment with a quizzical expression. "I could maybe find a job at a local theatre? People gotta watch plays in such a populous place as Vale, right?" It was only now that Sage realized he was being left behind. "Hey, wait up!" He quickly jogged to catch up with Roan, his mandolin case bouncing with each step. "Do you have any ideas of where we could look? I assume hotels are probably out of the question?" His face suddenly lit up. "I could play the mandolin on street corners for cash! Wait, that still doesn't solve the housing issue..." He looked dejected as he realized their predicament.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:24 am

"We could always sleep on the street for the night" Roan offered before thinking for a moment "I dont think you would be too fond of that though so it would be wise to find shelter before nightfall". His cloak gently waved in the breeze as he walked. "You could play the mandolin for some cash like you said...then we could pay for a hotel room" Roan offered "Maybe we could find someone to take us in for a while". He continued to mutter possible solutions to himself as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:43 am

Sage stopped in his tracks. "Sleep on the ground?! Of course not!" His shock vanished almost immediately as he went back to his thoughts, walking quickly to catch up with Roan. "We could get arrested, and sleep in jail for the night. Wait, no then we'd be stuck there." He quickly stopped and pulled out his mandolin. This seems to be the best plan, and there are loads of people here so why not? He tossed his case on the ground and propped his foot on it, readying his mandolin. "Gather 'round, and you shall hear the greatest mandolin player in town!" Without waiting for a response he began to play Prelude from Bach's Cello Suite No. 1.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:06 pm

Cassius walked out of the train carrying only a briefcase in one hand, returning from one of his longer trips, Finally, back in Vale. He thought, Although there is always work to be done. He walked along the platform for a moment before he heard a rather unique melody. He walked towards the sound, finding a man playing a mandolin, and quite well at that. He listened for a minute before reaching in his pocket and tossing a few coins in the case, "You aren't bad, kid." He said, his deep voice slightly modified from the mask on his face.

Last edited by Dakir on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Without pausing to stop the song, Sage glanced up at the masked man. "Thanks, sir. Say, that's a cool looking mask. Why do you wear it, if I may ask?" he questioned turning his attention back to his instrument.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:34 pm

Cassius reached up with his free hand and touched the left side of the mask, fitting it more snugly on his face. He chuckled lightly and said, "That story is a long one, but it should suffice to say that you don't want to see what is under this half right here." He tapped his right cheek, "It is...unsightly, to say the least."
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 10:59 pm

Sage finished his song with a flourish, bending down to count the cash he had received. "Well, I have to look at him all day, so it can't be that bad," he joked nodding to Roan. "But I assume that stuff is private." He packed away his mandolin and slung the case over his shoulder. "You wouldn't happen to know of any cheap places we could bunk, would you?" he asked turning to face Cassius.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:11 pm

Roan remained silent while Sage conversed with the mask wearing man. He did however roll his eyes at Sage's little jab at his appearance but it didn’t bother him. Instead he just watched the man from the inside of his hooded cloak and allowed Sage to do the talking this time.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:18 pm

Cassius scratched what little stubble was on his chin, "There are a few hotels and whatnot in the city, but I'm not sure how cheap they are." He said. He looked between the two boys before turning back to the one with the mandolin, "Are you boys new here?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:02 am

"Ah." Sage's Mandolin case knocked against something sharply, sending it to the ground "My bad." A new person, a woman dressed in armor that looked Roman, and had the air of a general, said.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:10 am

"Actually y -- GAH!" Sage stumbled as his instrument was knocked off his shoulders. "Watch Where you're going, as..." Sage fell silent as he noticed just who had bumped into him. "I mean, uh, sorry sir, er, ma'am? Sergeant?" He was visibly nervous as he stammered out his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:18 am

"General." The newcomer said, obviously bemused by Sage's sudden fluster. "And I apologize, here." Reaching down, she picked up the case and handed it back to it's owner.

Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:29 am

Sage blushed at his mistake. "Right, sorry, General," he said as he took back his mandolin. He paused awkwardly for a moment before snapping back into his usual, carefree demeanor. "Hey, we're kinda homeless right now. Well, not homeless-homeless, we just don't have a house. Do you know of a place we could stay for cheap?" He let out a wide, sheepish grin after he asked the question.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:56 pm

A Faunus sat on the back of a bench, watching the strange, erratic boy with amusement. Though, the young reptilian man was in no place to call anyone strange. With each bite of the bread in his hands the chains that hung from his wrist made soft jiggling sounds. "Why don't you just sleep in an alley?" he finally spoke up with a mouth full of bread, making quick work of it with his razor-like teeth before swallowing. "I mean, as long as you can handle yourself when the thieves, muggers, or murderers, or racist, or White Fang come along..." he began to trail off on the last two before shaking his head. "Right, anyway, if you can't find anywhere I don't see why you shouldn't. It's free, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:37 pm

Theta walked into the train station with her hood over her head and thin black snood covering the lower portion of her face. She didn't want to be recognised, she didn't want to be disturbed but most of all she didn't want to talk to anyone unless absolutely necessary. She went to the far end of the platform and round the side of the building 'out of sight, out of might' she thought to herself putting her bag down. She reached into her bag pulling out her hammer-axe and begun practising her swing and her crush tactic's, while she waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:11 pm

Dusk sprinted to the train station, looking for Theta. He ran onto the main platform and started to look around. He checked his scroll, it said it was 15:55. "Good I made it in time, but where is she?" he muttered to himself as he looked around, hiding his hand in his sleeves but letting his ears poke out above his head. He also had his shades on, which would minimize chance of anyone other than her noticing him. "Theta, where the bloody hell are you," he muttered under his breath, anxious to find her.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:52 pm

Sage whipped around to face the Faunus boy. "Excuse me?! Do I look like the kind of guy you would find sleeping in an alleyway?" Sage snapped at the reptilian teen. "One day, I'll be famous, and I refuse to taint myself by sleeping on the ground like some low-life." His face relaxed a little bit. "Who are you anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:58 pm

Cassius chuckled softly at the boy's outburst, Well, he's got confidence, I'll give him that. He thought. He said nothing, simply placing his free hand into the pocket of his overcoat. He looked on with curiosity at the reptile-faunus, An interesting physical trait. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:15 pm

Dusk saw somebody swinging a weapon in the nearby shadows, seeming to hide from other people nearby. 'That might be Theta,' Dusk thought before going over to her. Once he was close, he realized it was Theta, and run up and gave her a hug, not caring that his arms and wrists ached from the cuts he made on himself, just wanting to hug her and hug her for as long as he could. "Theta, I found you," dusk said, his face buried in her hair. "I'm glad that I found you before you left."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Sclav watched the boy closely as he spoke, his eyes unblinking and focused as he took another bite of bread. One the future superstar finished and Sclav had swallowed the food, he let out a chuckle. "My apologies, I wasn't aware that I was in the presents of such talent. And me? I am the homeless-homeless person who sleeps on the ground. Though, I do prefer rooftops."
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:46 pm

Sage immediately grew red as he realized what he had just done. Thinking quickly he attempted to backtrack. "W-well, not all low-life's are bad -- n-not that I'm saying you're a low-life or anything, it's just that...," he trailed off at the end of his sentence before taking a deep breath. "Can we start over? My name's Sage. What's your's, homeless-homeless person?" he asked with a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:48 pm

Cassius chuckled, louder this time, before walking over to the rising star mandolin player. He took his hand out of his pocket and clapped it on his shoulder, "Son, you may want to quit while you're ahead...kind of." He said, a light humour in his voice.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:47 pm

Nodding, Sclav gave a toothy smile. "I understood what you meant. No harm done. My name's Scalv." Extending a hand, he looked dead in the boy's eye trying to show he wasn't offended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Train Depot (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next