RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Train Depot (Open)

Go down 
+5
BillyD3Kidd
Swordslinger
Dakir
Kellenredx
Steven
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dakir

Vale Train Depot (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:48 pm

Cassius chuckled, louder this time, before walking over to the rising star mandolin player. He took his hand out of his pocket and clapped it on his shoulder, "Son, you may want to quit while you're ahead...kind of." He said, a light humour in his voice.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:47 pm

Nodding, Sclav gave a toothy smile. "I understood what you meant. No harm done. My name's Scalv." Extending a hand, he looked dead in the boy's eye trying to show he wasn't offended.
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:37 am

Sage shot a jokingly angry glance at Cassius before returning the handshake. "Sclav? Now that's a name! Haven't ever heard that one before; not even in books," he casually replied. "I'm Sage, aspiring actor, master playwright, and proud player of the classical mandolin," he said with a bow.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 10:00 am

Theta was happy to see Dusk again, "You came" she said as she revealed her face. Her face went from happiness to sadness when she remembered this couldn't last. "This is the one final job to set me free" she said with a strong tone of sadness knowing he knew what she was on about, although it wouldn't be long until thing's were normal again
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 10:57 am

Dusk looked at her and smiled sadly, "Of curse I came. Well, if I can't talk you out of going, I guess I'm coming with you." He hugged her again, but his sleeves slipped down, revealing the bandages. He quickly pulled down his sleeves and said, "Common lets get going, we don't want to miss you train now do we? Would you mind telling me which train it is so I can get a ticket as well?" Dusk asked, smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:45 pm

Roan couldn’t help but take interest in Sclav. It had been quite a while since he had seen another Reptilian like himself but he kept the cloak when he finally decided to speak up. He approached them both for a moment before speaking "It would be impolite to not introduce myself after he did" Roan gestured to Sage before resuming "Roan Alma...treasure hunter". He had to stop himself from extending his hand from his cloak after realizing that it would expose his scaly skin and instead gave a respectful bow before moving back to stand beside Sage.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:39 pm

Cassius removed his hand from the boy's shoulder, "Well then," He said, "It seems you've got plenty to do here. I wish you the best of luck, but I must take my leave." He turned and began to walk down the platform, his briefcase swinging at his side.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:41 pm

"You two are odd pair." The apparently still there General said, a bemused smile on her lips, "A treasure hunter and an artist. You don't see that everyday."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:02 am

Sclav smiled, bowing back at the masked man. Though hr would have shook his hand as well, he figured maybe it was part of his customs and decided to respect that. "Pleased to meet you." Turning to the General, he nodded. "It does seem odd, but what is normal these days? A General and a mutant Faunus talking in a train station is pretty strange in itself." he laughed to himself, giving a warm smile and looking back to Roan and Sage. "I am serious though, if you don't have the money for a place to stay the streets are fine for one night."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:15 am

Theta saw Dusk's arm's wrapped in bandages and didn't know what to think, 'Has he been injured, has he been cutting himself' she thought to herself. Dusk then mentioned the train "You can't come with me, I won't let you get involved with my business" she said with sadness in her voice. As her train pulled into the station she gave Dusk and hug and kiss before boarding the train, maybe not to return.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:22 am

Dusk looked after her, with a look mixed with dismay and contemplation. He quickly weighed his options. He could go back, and possibly die from two people he had made mad and pissed off, deal with Wolffe berating him, Top being... Top, and deal with a bunch of teachers. If he went with Theta, regardless of what she says, he could die fighting, get kicked out of Beacon, get dragged into White Fang business, have a wild time, and be happier. He quickly chose that dealing with the White Fang would be better than dealing with a mad Daisy and Hoshi, so he silently left the train station, went around, and hopped on top of the train, planning to hitch a ride to wherever Theta was going. He put one of his swords in a position that would enable him to hold on in case the train took a wild turn or something extreme happened to it. He rubbed his sore wrists while he was up there, wondering if Theta had seen them, before he pushed his body against the top of the train, to make sure he wasn't seen.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:45 pm

"I heard it's supposed to rain tonight." The solider said, "Ah, where are my manners? I am Duilia Matidia and I believe that there should be a few hotels nearby."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:05 am

Dusk ran past anybody in the train station as he hopped off. He had his shades up so nobody could see he was crying, you could only tell because his ears were pushed down and his body was shaking with sobs. While running, he sent Wolffe a message saying, "I'm back, for better or worse."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:13 pm

About fifteen minutes after Dusk left, Wolffe arrives. "Huh... I wonder when Theta will arrive... I hope soon. It's supposed to rain..." Wolffe looks at the sky and sighs. He then walks over to a bench and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:57 pm

Theta limped out of the carriage, the cloth wrapping her wound was now blood red. She had a face mask covering the lower part of her face up to her eyes and her hood was pulled over her head to just above her eye's. As she limped off of the train she noticed Wolffe sitting on a bench and steered clear of him. She promptly walked out of the train station and towards beacon, making sure she wasn't followed at the quickest pace she could manage.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:00 pm

Wolffe sees a person who resembled Theta try to avoid him, which makes him curious. He catches up with the person and gets in front of her. 'Um, excuse me. Sorry to bother you, but you look like my friend. Are you by any chance, Theta?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:06 pm

Theta's attempts to avoid Wolffe had failed, but she wasn't going to admit who she was. She deepened her voice to make it sound different "I have no idea who you are talking about, if you would excuse me" before Wolffe could respond she began to limp away 'damn bullet wound, I'm gun' end up bleeding out before i get back' she thought.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:12 pm

Wolffe sighs sadly. "Oh, ok. Sorry to bother you..." Wolffe walks over to the bench again and watches everyone coming out of the train waiting for his friend. I thought that was her... Oh well... I'm not gonna leave until I find her... Wolffe turns on his music after everyone left the train and he slumps in his bench.

(After 2 hours)

Wolffe sighs and gets up, walking back towards Beacon. Ugh... This sucks... I lost my friend... Wolffe starts to tear up, but wipes them away, and runs as fast as he can towards Beacon. I've just gotta get to my dorm... Hopefully Dusk won't be too mad...
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:08 am

Sam had been exploring Vale for a bit now. She somehow ended up in a train depot. She walked around with her mask and heavy black jacket on. With these on her gender is unidentifiable. She soon happened across a boy with long black hair. She walked over to him and simply waved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Train Depot (Open)   Vale Train Depot (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Train Depot (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2