RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doovid

Doovid

The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open]   The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:26 am

Jakob walked down the street with his teammates, Ivan and Violet. "So do you guys wanna see where I go shopping each day?" Jakob excitedly asked his teammates. "I just love shopping. It's kinda my thing" He said making a rather flamboyant Z snapping formation.

Last edited by Doovid on Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open]   The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:28 am

Violet swiveled her hips around "Shopping is something that is fun"she says trying to mimic Jakob's excitement
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open]   The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:29 am

"You know it bird-girl" Jakob said rolling his eyes with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open]   The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:33 am

Violet looks around not knowing where to go first "I haven't gone shopping in a while"
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open]   The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:37 am

"Well then, follow me!" Jakob said dragging Violet into a typical Teenager store full of band merchandise, Skinny jeans, and hooded jackets.
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open]   The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:40 am

Violet looks at some of the merchandise "This stuff is weird"
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open]   The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:45 am

"It's what I wear." Jakob said opening his cloak showing a 'The Achieve Men' shirt.
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open]   The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:49 am

Violet looks at the shirt "I didn't know you liked things other than books"
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open]   The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:51 am

"Books are just my side-life. I'm extremely hyperactive when I'm not reading." Jakob said laughing
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open]   The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:55 am

Violet starts looking around again "What do I get?"
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open]   The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:57 am

Jakob walked over to a rack and pulled out a shirt with a T-rex on it, saying 'My other ride is a T-rex.' "How do you like this?" Jakob asked. "It suits you."
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open]   The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:00 am

Violet runs up and grabs it "hmmmmm, look's......GREAT"Violet puts it on over what she was wearing
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open]   The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:07 am

Jakob looked around, and paused, running over to a rack. "And this!" He shouted pulling a Purple skirt out. "Combat Skirts." Jakob said reaching his hand out for a highfive.
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open]   The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:11 am

Violet stares at his hand blankly then grabs the skirt "This looks great too!"
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open]   The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:50 am

Jakob smiled as he ran around the store.
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open]   The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:17 am

Violet slips the skirt on over the clothes she was already wearing, and blankly watched Jakob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open]   The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vale Shopping Plaza [Open]
Page 1 of 1