RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:43 pm

Virgo walks into the club slamming open the door. She began to smell cigar smoke and tried not to inhale the stuff. She listened to the smooth jazz that made her feel at ease and she sighed relaxing a bit. She tried to spot an open seat in the club that had a cheap atmosphere, but she couldn't seem to find one. She finally saw one at the bar next to a glorified looking circus lady. She walked over taking a seat. She ordered a White Russian and sat silently taking large drinks from her glass. She spotted a duffle bag next to the suspicious looking lady. She began to look at her inquisitively and she finally said, "Nice bag you have there..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:57 pm

"Dead end again." Argent said, looking into the club. He'd heard rumors that another fight was going on here and he'd come hoping to make some Lien. Sad to say, he was disappointed. Sighing, he resigns himself to at least enjoying himself. "Might as well have a drink or something. Not make the trip pointless." He said, pulling back a stool at the bar, a few seats from the talking girls, ordering a gin and tonic.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:14 pm

William walked in after I nice nap on the beach. "Naps are nice." He pulled out his sitar and sat down in the corner by the bar. He began to play to the Jazz keeping the beat with them.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:17 pm

"If you'd like to call it passing through, then yes I am. This place is nice, it takes my mind off of things happening here in Vale. Say, have you heard that some jeweler were recently stolen from somewhere?"She looks at the lady and gives a small wink and offers her a mint from her pocket. "So anyways, what brings you here tonight, drinking water?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:39 pm

"A lot of money indeed, it turns out once I got there to 'do what I do best' someone had already made off with the goods...too bad, those were some nice jewels. You wouldn't happen to know anything would you?"She orders a Shirley Temple and slides it over to the lady next to her. "Drink up, I get cheap drinks here..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:41 pm

Will looks up to the bar. "Hey can you pass me a drink, ma'am?" He really didn't want to move, he had just got comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:52 pm

"Never seen a cop dressed like you before, doubt you'd ever be one. I could probably kill half the police force so don't bother calling. Also, water is boring your really should try something new. I tend to ask a lot of questions to suspicious looking people..."Virgo finishes off her Whote Russian and takes a mint out of her pocket slipping it into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:23 pm

Virgo stands up placing a small amount of lien on the bar as a tip. She begins to follow Izzy and manages to catch up and grasp her arm. She says, "Remember when I said I wanted those jewels? If you couldn't catch on to that I meant I WANT THEM..."She looked at Izzy keeping her expressionless face and she drew her knife with her available hand. "Give them to me...or else your not leaving here..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:29 pm

The sound of metal scraping metal draws Argent's attention. As he turns towards the noise, he notices the two women talking, one of them being held at knife point. He'd been listening on their conversation from his seat, the two of them simply being the most interesting thing in the place. Getting up, he leaves a few Lien on the bar and walks to stand a few steps behind Izzy, arms folded across his chest."Hmmm... what do we have here?" Argent said to neither of them i particular.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:42 pm

Will looked up at the scene in front of him. "Whoa, we need a change of tunes." He spun his sitar and began to play. ( A bit faster. )
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:26 pm

Virgo slaps the balls out of Izzy's hands and says, "Cut the shit thief! Hand over the bag! Or I will take it from you with force."Virgo threatened her with the knife and looked around the club as her yelling made he atmosphere totally change. She quieted her voice and went on saying, "Sorry folks, go back to your jazz, just cleaning up a 'little mess' here."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:32 am

"Argh! Dammit!" Argent said, pulling his arm over his eyes. A few moments later, he blinks, trying to get the spots out of his vision as he scans the room. A back door swinging closed catches his eye. "Hey princess," He said to Virgo as he bolted towards the door, "You want that bag? Gonna have to get it before I do!" He yelled over his shoulder, giving a quick two finger salute as he barged past the door.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:26 pm

Will looked up. "This may be fun." He said harmlessly. As he walked out the door and followed.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:15 pm

Virgo blinked as she was surprised by the fireworks. She began to pursue the 3 people as they chased out the door, "I want my goddamn jewels!"Virgo says as she pulls out the ace of hearts and activates the dust infuser located on the back infusing the lightly plated metal card with kinetic dust. It catches up to the man that left second pursuing Izzy.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Bursting through the door, Argent spots the circus girl running down at breakneck speed, not wasting anytime, Argent bolts after her. Spotting a fire escape hanging on the side of the building, he jumps, Agni blasting as he flies towards it. Landing, the metal groaning in protest, he jumps again, this time reaching the rooftop. Looking down at the alley, he has a perfect view of the girl as he gains speed, unimpeded on the mostly empty roof.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:15 pm

Will turned and looked down the ally. "Need some assistance?" He said walking down the ally.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:36 pm

Virgo runs sprints out the door seeing someone bolt up the fire escape, she gives chase to him and manages to catch up. She says, "Stop you idiot! Those are mine!"She continues to yell and try to discourage him but this would obviously not work. She knew this and she thought of a plan as she continued to chase the man hoping to find the circus lady with those jewels she wanted so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next