RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]

Go down 
+8
SentientSnake
Frankenstein Joe
Metroidhunter
Tsuteto
Skylight
Aphrodisiac
Ensayn1
DrGustave
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DrGustave
DrGustave

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Empty
PostSubject: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:33 pm

Malina entered the Faunas clothing shop in her normal attire. She decided to leave Summer's Blaze at the dorm. She took a quick glance around as Manticore wrapped itself around her waist. The cashier saw her enter and her squirrel ears dropped slightly and her tail stopped swaying. Malina Frowned and moved to one of the clothing sections and started sorting through several types of pants. She hated this place and it's customers. "Damn Faunas....think they're oh so discriminated against. They don't even know the definition of discrimination..." She said quietly to herself.

Last edited by DrGustave on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Yvonne walked the streets of Vale at a brisk pace, eager to get what she needed from the clothing store and get out. Her latest excursion in the name of the White Fang had left her with a set of destroyed clothes that she needed to replace, and unfortunately that met being surrounded by a crowd of mostly humans for a short period of time.
Luckily, once she reached the sanctuary of the Faunus clothes shop she would be among her own kind. Of course, that wasn't really that much of an improvement for her since she felt out of place even among fellow Faunus.
The Wolf Faunus pushed the door open and stepped through, and the first thing to greet her was a nose full of human scent. Her ears twitched in irritation, 'So much for Faunus sanctuary' She thought in irritation. Still, it wasn't as if she had planned on spending much time in the store anyways.
As she walked by the cashier she took note of the rather strange demeanor she had, and instantly related it to the presence of the human. Yvonne's white tail swayed back and forth as she walked through the shop, and realized that unfortunately she would have to be near the human to get at what she needed, since this girl also was looking at the selection of pants.
Still, she needed to find a new shirt as well, so she would start with that. She would simply hope that the human would move on from that part of the store. Her hand lightly brushed over the shirts as she moved the hangers to get better looks at each one, as if she was thinking about what to buy. In reality, she already knew what she would get but she was just trying to waste time.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:58 pm

While he certainly didn't look like the kind of guy to do so, Aphelion entered from the back room and started moving around the store with a trolley of sorted items and a clipboard, prepared to check off items as he restocked them. Internally, he chuckled to himself at every task he did. It earned him money AND it let him peek at Faunus ladies when he got lucky. Quite a dream job indeed.

Currently the man was loading up shelves of Faunus bikinis of various sizes, surprised at how many had to be added since the recent Bikini Boom. Nobody seemed to care much for the one-piece wares...
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:46 pm

Thorn walks around the streets of Vale looking at a map on her device. "Where the hell is this place? I don't even wan't to be shopping here.. it's bad enough that I need 'special' clothes for Faunus. She says while sighing. She turns a corner and finally sees it. She enters the shop and begins to look around the petite section. "They better have something that looks good..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:54 pm

Abby strolled through the doors of The Faunapporium, looking for all the world as if she was a regular there, despite the fact that she had never been inside before. With the briefest of glances around, she looked back toward her companion, waving her hand through the air and continuing the story she had apparently been telling on the way there. "So I pick the card, and say 'hit that leaf' on this plant that was in the far corner, and she throws it, bounces it off a guy's glass mid-drink, and cuts the leaf straight off the plant!"

She shook her head, apparently still quite amazed. "I couldn't believe it. I thought it had to be a trick," she finished, looking around again. "Oh man, some of these dresses are coming home with me!"
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:03 pm

Shopping. Probably the least favorite part of Tsuteto's life, simply because he always had the same thing he ever would need: basic shirt, basic jeans, basic shoes. He watched as some people wore the trendiest of things, and always had to ask himself: Why?" They don't have anything viable if one were in a fight or standard movement, for the women folk it almost always attracted the wrong attention, and for men just made them look stuck up. He didn't mind if people dressed up in more formal attire, just was confused by those who had to have the jeans that were cut two inches lower, or the skirt that could probably pass as lingerie.

Nonetheless, this place was on his way back to the dojo, and seemed fair. Walking in, he noticed some people, both faunus and human. Moving to the side, he looked around for a men's section of any sort, AKA a shabby little corner to say they appeal all people.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:25 pm

Isabelle followed closely behind Abby into the store, listening to her story.  She had never shopped in a clothing store specifically for faunus;  since she hid her tail anyway, she had always bought human clothes.  "I bet they used their semblance.  Maybe gravity control, or something similar."  The story had been entertaining, but somewhat unbelievable.  "How much money do you even have?  I've got some lien, but I'm probably not going to buy much."  She had never been into clothing and shopping as much as the average teenage girl, but it was still an enjoyable experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:45 pm

Abby shook her head slowly, not really wanting to believe it was something as mundane as a semblance. "Naw, it couldn't be that! She said she grew up in a circus, y'know? I bet it was, like, a circus of assassins or something. She probably knows fifty ways to kill a man before he even hits the ground!"

Pulling a random dress off the rack, she held it up to Isabelle to get a better idea of how it might look. "I don't really have any money," she said, feigning a sad tone. "Buuuut I do have access to my parents' accounts, which can cover pretty much anything as long as I don't go too overboard," she added, grinning. "Trust me, if we find some good stuff it won't even be an issue. My parents sorta spoil me, but I only really take advantage of it once in a while."
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:14 pm

Yvonne stiffened in worry slightly as several other people entered the store, immediately aware of the fact that she had left her weapon back at her home. Still, within moments she had formulated a plan that would get her out of the store and out of the way of any potential danger within moments. Sometimes she wished she could turn that part of her brain off, but that just wouldn't happen.
So instead she focused on the shirts, picking out the one she had finally decided on. It was another simple white long-sleeved shirt, almost identical to the one she was wearing underneath her black coat.
The human was still browsing the pants she had her eyes on, so she moved to another part of the store in an attempt to avoid the sudden influx of people into the store. So she moved to the shoes, walking up and down the aisle and browsing the different styles of combat boots they had to offer.
Granted, she had no intention of buying new boots; the ones she had worn for years were more than sufficient for her. It did bring her one step closer to the pants though, so it was a simple move for her to make. Her wolf ears were perked slightly as she found herself involuntarily listening in on all the conversations that were taking place.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:59 pm

"Consider yourself lucky.  My parents never spoiled me."  Isabelle looked down at the dress that Abby was holding in front of her.  She hardly ever wore dresses, the only time she could remember being at the post-initiation ball.  "They do send me money from time to time, but they aren't exactly fond of me wanting to attend a combat school like Beacon.  They probably want me to use the money to buy a train ticket back home."
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:07 pm

This layout had officially baffled Tsuteto. It seemed more like a thrift shop then anything else. As he rounded one rack, he found nothing. As he rounded another rack, he found nothing. Giving a small sigh of aggravation, he rounded another rack fairly quickly in the shoes section and stopped immediately, his tip toes providing the last defense of holding his momentum. A girl, with wolf ears and blonde hair, right in front of him. "Sorry!" he quickly chimed, stepping back down and backing up. Hands up and waving a little, he added, "My bad madam, didn't see you there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:10 pm

Abby suddenly shook her head, slotting the dress back on the rack before rummaging through more choices. "Lucky," she repeated, laughing. "Sure. All it took was my accident and miraculous recovery," she said, pulling out another dress. "My parents used to be super strict. Always pushing me towards being some kind of professional athlete. And then I nearly got permanently crippled, according to my doctors, and once I could walk again my parents got really relaxed about everything. I'm pretty sure they're just happy not to have a paraplegic daughter. What do you think about this one? I like the style, but I'm not sure about the color!"
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:34 pm

Yvonne had been pretending to focus on the selection of boots so well that she hadn't even noticed the man who had turned into the aisle and almost ran into her. As soon as he came into her peripheral vision she took a small step back just as he caught himself and stepped back himself.
She wasn't sure whether or not she should have berated him for not paying attention, but he hadn't run into her so there wasn't quite enough of a reason for that. The girl also could have simply ignored it like it never happened, but when he spoke to her she realized that option was also out of the question. All that really left her with was interaction, as unfortunate as that was for her.
"No harm no foul." She stated simply, turning to face the person who had almost run into her. If it wasn't for his scent, she wouldn't have been able to tell that he wasn't human, but there was just something about it that seemed off to her.
The girl stood to one side of the aisle, leaving enough room for the man to get through if he so chose.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:37 pm

"Oh.  Sorry, then."  It seemed that almost everyone in Beacon had some sort of tragic past.  "But hey, look at you now.  You're in one of the greatest schools in Remnant.  The way I see it, something good will always come out of something bad.  It might just take a really long time for that good thing to happen."  Isabelle shrugged.  "My life before Beacon was relatively normal.  I left home when I was pretty young, which pissed off my parents somewhat, because I didn't tell them where I went until two years later...  Then I made it into a combat school, and now I'm here."  She began to inspect the second dress.  "It looks alright to me.  If you want, you could probably ask if it comes in any other colors.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:34 am

Malina let Manticore unravel from her waist as the woman walked away. it sway behind her as she looked at more pants. "Mm.......this one is nice...." She said to herself as she lifted up a pair of jeans and inspecting the tail hole. "Damn fuanas...overpricing everything..." She says out loud. '...Normal pants aren't this damn expensive and they don't have a hole in them.' She takes the jeans and heads around the corner to shoes section.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:43 am

Giving a nod to her comment and stepping to the side, Tsuteto went to squeeze by her. "Sorry again," he said, facing her with a slight bow. As he turned around to leave, another woman had rounded the corner, but with them both moving, it was a tad too late to do anything about it. Tsuteto was able to hold his position a bit stronger with his heavier weight and taller size, which probably only added worse to the situation. "I'm sorry!" he called out again, reaching out to try to catch the girl he bumped into from falling down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Abby snorted, shaking her head. "Nothing to be sorry about! It wasn't like I got ganged up on or something. I climbed a tree I shouldn't have climbed and fell," she said, eyeing the dress critically. "I like this one, but I'm not sure about the straps. I like 'em thin," she added, with a wink. "Easier for nervous guys to deal with, y'know." Putting the dress back, she stood in front of the rack for a moment, looking at all the options. "So your parents aren't too happy with ya, huh? They ever try to pull you out or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:36 pm

Walking in without her battle armour on, she would instead be wearing a top what barely made it to her  mid rift, the map of Remnant plastered on it and the title '"The General's Total War - The Game." across it with some pink hot pants. While Milisendis would be with her, there would be no androids, seemingly blending in as a cat Faunus and plain human, "Pfft, no robots my backside, Why did I have to leave one of the Omega's at home just to enter. Heh, we still won though, good thing they thought you were a human." Tail Wagging passively, she would  walk into The Faunapporium, heading for the swimwear first as she continues speaking to the Cyborg with her, no responses yet, "Anyway, Ceccy wants a new bikini, and I could do with getting some myself. While I do that, can you decide what new colour to go with the -" With that, she would grunt, accidentally walking into (And falling) onto Aphelion as she was distracted.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:50 pm

Aphelion's task of adding more hangers of bright-lime coloured bikinis would be interrupted by Imperia falling onto him. Two instincts activating at once, he'd grab the bikini that was knocked out of his hand in mid-air and hang it up while his other arm would go around the woman's waist, accidentally grabbing the tail with it as her chest pushes onto the side of his face, to which he pushed back to bring her back upright, "Terribly sorry madam, are you alright?" he asked politely, letting go and going down to pick up the clipboard which fell from under his armpit.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:22 pm

Isabelle tilted her head at Abby's comment on the dress straps.  "And how many boys have you been with?"  Not being a person who had any other female friends, the topic somewhat intrigued her.  In regards to the comment about her parents, she shook her head.  "They're nice enough to let me live my life how I want, even if it makes them less than happy."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:29 pm

Blinking and blushing as her tail is grabbed and pulled upwards, she would have her eyes half closed, her tail waving frantically as it tries to break free of his grip. Half expecting it to be another faunus, she would begin, "N-No, it is my f-fault. I should of bee-." Then she would realise who she is talking to, her face turning to glare though the look would be diminished to something rather cute when mixed with her blushing and eyes, "W-What are you doing h-here? Shouldn't you be in some human shop? A-And what are you doing!? Get off my Tail, pervert!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:33 pm

Abby frowned at the dresses in front of her. She knew there was something perfect in here somewhere. She could feel it. Glancing at Isabelle, she looked thoughtful for a minute. "Depends on what ya mean. A bunch if we're counting sorta drunken makeout sessions, but only four if we're not. And none since I got to Beacon," she said, frowning at the last part. "How about you? Got anyone special kicking around?" Suddenly she grabbed a rather low-cut royal blue top, holding it out to Isabelle. "You've got to try this one. That blue would look awesome with your hair!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:41 pm

Aphelion didn't recognise the voice at first, mostly due to its more stuttering state, but when he did he gulped. His arch nemesis manifested itself before him, in the shape of the hateful robot lady Imperia. He got up, trying his best not to sound nervous or scared, "I-I'm sorry, but as a member of staff I am s-somewhat held responsible for the safety a-and wellbeing of the customers." he went slightly redder at the realisation of just what was on his face through his rescue, fumbling to pull out a pen and quickly tick off the newly stocked bikinis before turning back to work.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Malina turned the corner and saw only the body of a man fly into her. Suddenly she was on the ground and looking up at the man with a death glare. "What the hell is wrong with you!? Don't you know how to act in public!?" She asks him with annoyance in her voice as she stands back up onto her feet. Manticore swayed quickly behind her as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:04 pm

As the ladies voice raised, Tsuteto's hands dropped. "Really now?" he questioned in his head, looking at her stand up. "Sorry ma'am, didn't mean to do that to you." He was about to offer his hand again when she already stood up. Stepping to the side for her to go through, he gestured for her to move on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next