RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing] Empty
PostSubject: Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing]   Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:46 pm

Indigo drops out of bed clumsily. She never really was good at mornings, except when she was excited about something. The biggest problem with mornings was breakfast, in that it was so far from dinner and Indigo was always hungry. But she wasn't undisciplined, she'd get through her morning stretches despite her growling stomach. I wonder what's for breakfast today? Her mouth watered at the thought of warm eggs and toast. Once she was done bringing her palms to the floor, she stood up, pulling her leg up to her head. Once again, her stomach roared. "Shush, you."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing]   Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:00 pm

Of course, there was one downside at sharing a dorm with Indigo. It was the fact her stomach made more noise than the alarms on the scrolls. He opens his eyes for a moment, sat upright and in a meditative position on his bed-couch and turns his head to glance over toward the small curtain of cloaks that had been set up to give her privacy in a mostly male dorm room.

Another growl of her stomach and he yawns, stretching just a little himself. To most it looked as though he were meditating when in fact, for the past few days he'd actually been sleeping as opposed to his usual almost permanent state of being awake. He stretches and carefully shifts position off his couch, stretching out and yawning yet again.

Though his position had hidden the fact he'd actually been sleeping the noises he made did not. Not the usual whimpers brought about by the nightmares of the Memory...but instead happy burbling and light snoring.

Last edited by Drake Ferrox on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing]   Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:37 pm

Indigo shook her head. "Shem! If you're gonna pretend to be housekeeping, I'll make you clean the room!" She reached backwards to grab her heels. "Come in, I guess. Is everyone decent?" She asked the rest of the dorm with a strained voice.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing]   Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:15 pm

Another yawn. A loud yawn at that and the sound of heavy, bare footsteps as Drake slowly moves through their room. Decent. Huh. Cute. He knocks on the wall of cloaks, sticking his head around to give Indigo an annoyed look before muttering something. "Your stomach does a better job of waking me up than almost anything else I know. How do you do that?

Then he continues past, stopping only at the lost looking Shem with pancakes. Drake is dressed...differently from every other time Shem had come across him. No armoured plates, no belt, not even a bladed cloak. Just some tattered shorts, a sleeveless shirt and a scarf wrapped around his neck.

"Over here, pancake delivery boyfriend. Try not to get syrup on the cloaks. I kind of need those."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing]   Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:26 pm

Indigo finished her stretches as her stomach made another displeased growl. At the mention of pancakes, she squees a little and begins to run out of her alcove to greet Shem and the food, but stops herself when she notices she isn't dressed yet. "Er- One second! Let me get dressed first!" She frantically fulls up a fresh pair of tights and slips on a shirt. She pushes through the "door" of her mini room tying her belt, once again, her stomach grumbles in complaint.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing]   Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:38 pm

"Oh for the love of..."

He sighs and coughs a moment, thankful that he doesn't quite have this awkward a situation with Victoria and decides to head back to his little corner of the dorm. He may as well get dressed now that he was up. Thankfully he doesn't have much of a morning exercise routine, just a morning routine in general.

He first checks his scroll for anything that may have come while he was sleeping, for the brief moments that he generally slept and then he fished some clothing out from his luggage. Today was a jeans and shirt day and also yet another Surprise Victoria day. Well, he hoped it would be at least.

While getting himself ready he grumbles and calls out. "Shem...next time you decide to pop around, bring something to drink. If I have to wake up because of that one's stomach I'm going to start charging a dorm tax...or something..."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing]   Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 am

Indigo sticks her tongue out at Drake defiantly. "Hey, it's not my fault breakfast is so far from dinner." She licked her lips at the sight of the pancakes before giving Shem a peck on the cheek. "You are literally the best, did I mention that?" She reaches for the plate, once again, her stomach growls discontentedly. 
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing]   Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:46 pm

Well fine Shem. Don't say anything then. He scowls as he stretches and then idly reaches to pull one of the bladed cloaks off the temporary curtain wall. This was something Indigo should be used to by now. He randomly took cloaks and replaced them, largely because they were still needed. Perhaps one of these days his dorm would get round to buying actual curtains for her.

He shrugs and picks up his scroll, checking again for messages and frowning. Still nothing. It was ok. He just didn't have to look crushingly disappointed. However, going from the expression on his face as he sat down, this wasn't the case. Why didn't Victoria ever use these things?
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing]   Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Shem was right to steal a quick kiss as a moment later, she was happily munching on the fluffy cakes, some syrup dripping down her chin which she hastily licked up. The pancakes were many, and their hides crispy, but Indigo's will was solid, she would not be defeated! Alas, her efforts were in vain, the pancakes were to many, and Indigo was defeated, her belly full with at least seven pancakes remaining.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing]   Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:47 pm

"I can't help but think this is out of pity. And yeah. She eats like that. You should get used to that."

He reaches out to idly take the coffee as he goes through his scroll, then scowls. Ok. So he was going to have to take the initiative in this case. He starts working on a text, one handed, propping the scroll against a desk as he puts a very simple message in for Victoria.

Meet up? Find me.

He sips the coffee a moment, scowling and then shrugging as he sends the message. He was going to comment but in all honesty it was something to drink. And thankfully Shem didn't try to do a full on dorm invasion, though probably for good measure.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing]   Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:31 am

Indigo slumped down against the wall of the dorm, her belly distended from the sheer magnitude of her meal. "Guh... I don't want to eat ever again- no. Forget I said that, there's meatballs for lunch today." Drake's scroll beeped. I'm not psychic. Tell me where you are if you want me to meet you. -V
Indigo rubbed her belly, content with her meal, but slightly uncomfortable. "Hey Shem, I hope you did Petra's homework, because I totally forgot about it until a second ago." Indigo fake coughed, as if trying to clear the awkwardness she had created. 
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing]   Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:05 am

She was going to be on a roll at this, though if she was Drake's friend, she would probably have to apologize for what was said.Deciding to try and pull off a set of clothing what would normally be hidden away, Aoife would be wearing pink bows on her head, a blue skirt what goes down to the top of her skins and a plain white top except for two features, first would be her symbol, placed above where her stomach would be, and the other a small coat of arms, near hidden on the collar of the shirt. Putting on her most authoritative voice, she would knock on the door, "This is the guard." Before opening the door, and smirking slightly, "..Ian of fire, hello everyone."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing]   Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:01 pm

Still at my dorm. Meet there? You can scare some other first years on the way over if you want. - Drake

Drake types the response carefully on his scroll, even as he sips the coffee, flinching every now and then. Shem, it seemed, could not make coffee. Or perhaps he did not drink it enough to appreciate it. His thoughts trail off for but a moment before the knock at the door at which he scowls.

Guard? He'd already done his time for the incident a while back. He'd already carried out what work was required. What more could they want? To his knowledge Indigo hadn't gotten up to anything and Straudd and Cain were mostly quiet in their day to day approaches.

Of course, the door opening to reveal Aoife gets a different response. A distinctly unamused expression as he puts the coffee down and frowns. Was every other team just determined to visit them today? What next? That Markus kid who decided to float after the nevermore on his own? He turns a moment and then stops, watching Shem shrink down in abject terror. Of course, he hadn't witnessed Aoife's previous moments of destruction...only the one he had been equally involved in himself.

Indigo being all full wasn't a surprise to him...apparently it was still confusing Shem. He grins, just a little at that and then looks back to Aoife, wearing a stern expression.

"...Why exactly are you here? Do I have to start locking the door or something?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing]   Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:14 pm

Smiling innocently at him, she would make herself at home by walking in and moving to one of the beds not being used, sitting on it, "Why I'm here? I'm here to be friendly of course. I figure I may of been a little mean to your female friend here, so I found out what team she was placed in and came to say sorry. Is that not what a person does when they do something like that?" Though it was evidently a rhetorical question, for a second it would seem as if Aoife was serious when asking if that is what you should do. The smile still beaming at them, she would continue, "As for locking the door. It would probably help to keep people out, I mean if you did all it would mean is that I would have to do some climbing, but still."
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing]   Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:25 pm

Drake simply stares at Aoife and shakes his head, letting out something of a frustrated sigh before glancing to his scroll again, taking another sip of his coffee. "People tend to apologise in class, or outside class...or in the courtyard...most people don't tend to walk into someone else's dorm for the same of an apology. You might want to not do that in fact...it could probably lead to problems."

Yep. This girl was crazy. Genuinely insane. The more he thought about it the more her actions started to fall into that category. The fact she was so brazenly making herself at home...well, it was Cain's bed. No real loss there.

"You can knock and wait before coming in at least."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing]   Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:31 pm

Indigo groaned, rubbing her face. "Urg... I was kinda hoping you'd have the answers." Almost completely ignoring Aoife's invasion of her space, Indigo flopped onto Shem's lap, completely unsure of why he was so scared. Idly, and in her post gorging daze, she pet Shem's shaking head, dosing off slightly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing]   Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:36 pm

Shrugging passively, she would look around the dorm, "It's a nice place you have here, a little cramped in but I suppose all the dorms are like that." Finally registering Shem, she would move to get a clear view of him, "You okay down there? Seems like you have an abject fear of Beacon Guard, what did they do? Touch you inappropriately?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing]   Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:48 pm

Drake perhaps flinches just a little at the mention of craters, pointedly sipping the coffee and avoiding glancing toward Shem. The less he knew about his girlfriend's team leader's involvement in said incident the better.

"Anyhow...Aoife. Who are you here to apologise to, hmm? If it's Indigo...good luck getting her to wake up. Someone just fed her to the point where she's probably going to pass out again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing]   Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Discord Dormitory [Open, Ongoing]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next