RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Dark Dorm Room. [Open to team DARK and invites][Ongoing]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrManix

MrManix

Team Dark Dorm Room. [Open to team DARK and invites][Ongoing] Empty
PostSubject: Team Dark Dorm Room. [Open to team DARK and invites][Ongoing]   Team Dark Dorm Room. [Open to team DARK and invites][Ongoing] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:58 am

Alexander stretched out on his bed in the far right corner of the dingy room. He had just finished training and being stitched back together for the third time in two weeks. His neck cracked when he laid it on his pillow, causing him to sigh in relief. In his head, he assessed what injuries he had gotten from who.
Let's see... I got sliced on the calf by Roi, Katy shot me in the arm, Roi shot me in the other arm, Walter caught me with an explosion... Ehh I've had worse, just more scars.
Alexander closed his eyes, drinking in the precious silence while he still had it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Dark Dorm Room. [Open to team DARK and invites][Ongoing]   Team Dark Dorm Room. [Open to team DARK and invites][Ongoing] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:52 am

"Hi," Katy said as she wandered into the dorm room with an armload of books from the library, dumping them haphazardly onto her bed before running back out of the room. A few minutes later she returned with a slightly alarming amount of snacks from the cafeteria, carefully sitting on her bed and placing the food all around her, then scooping up a book and cracking it open to a page she had bookmarked. "Hi again," she said, scanning the page to find her exact spot.

"Um. How are you feeling?" she asked, not quite looking up from her book. She still wasn't entirely used to having a proper place to sleep and study. Or actual teammates.
Back to top Go down
Ketchum

Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Team Dark Dorm Room. [Open to team DARK and invites][Ongoing]   Team Dark Dorm Room. [Open to team DARK and invites][Ongoing] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:37 pm

The door opened once more, giving way to a hand that slummed into the room of Team DARK. Following that is a Walter Dean who was crawling on the floor, using his hands and arms to pull himself into his room. He continued to crawl-pull while in the midst of Katy and Alex until he reached his bed. Walter pulled himself onto to his bed, where he just laid there, his stomach right on his mattress and sheets. He turned towards Alex, who had stitches. What happened to him? he wondered, struggling to remember that he had contributed to the injuries that Alex had.

He turned towards Katy and saw some snacks. He lifted his hand out, palm open. "Gimme......" he whined.
Back to top Go down
http://bladeoftheninjav2.forumotion.com/
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Team Dark Dorm Room. [Open to team DARK and invites][Ongoing]   Team Dark Dorm Room. [Open to team DARK and invites][Ongoing] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:03 am

Alexander groaned quietly as Katy and Walter entered the room, destroying what little silence he could scavenge. He couldn't really blame them though, they did share a room after all.
"Eh. I've been worse off. No pain no gain ya know?"
Alexander punctuated his sentence with a lighthearted chuckle. A chuckle which quickly became a cough that had Alexander sitting back up on his bed and punching himself of the back. When it finally stopped, he shot Walter a look, as if to say "Really?"
"Our great and noble leader ladies and gentlemen."
Alexander returned to his attempt at rest, plopping back down on his pillow with an audible crack from his spine.
Back to top Go down
bren159

bren159

PostSubject: Re: Team Dark Dorm Room. [Open to team DARK and invites][Ongoing]   Team Dark Dorm Room. [Open to team DARK and invites][Ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:11 pm

Roi walks into the room with his head in a bandage, noticing Alexander, walter, and katy already there. The next thing he noticed was that Alexander was beaten up bad, and didnt look like he was handling it well. "Still not well yet, i see. Did i mess you up to bad?" Roi walks over to his bed and lies down, rubbing his head. I hope i did, 'cause you certainly messed me up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Dark Dorm Room. [Open to team DARK and invites][Ongoing]   Team Dark Dorm Room. [Open to team DARK and invites][Ongoing] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Dark Dorm Room. [Open to team DARK and invites][Ongoing]
Page 1 of 1