RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darcil

Darcil

Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:07 am

Vilmire is walking down the hallways of his new academy. Initiation proved to be simple enough, and his teammates seemed to hold themselves quite well in a fight. Luckily he didn't lose control during that time, and managed to keep his head straight. These next 4 years were going to be long for Vilmire. His biggest hope was that the teachers would be able to help him control his rage. "Team Javelin.....almost wish that I could just work by myself honestly. It would be a lot safer for them." Vilmire used to end up working alone at signal. Who really would want to work with someone who is known as the slaughterer. The name was given to him anyways by some punk at signal, the bastard. He can't stand that name, can't stand his semblance.

"Oh come now boy its not that bad!"

"Shut up, yes it is."

He continues walking, seeing other students eye him as he walks and some whispers about the faunus student who got to leave signal early. "Oh great, they heard of me here also.........*sigh*"

He continues to carry his bags to his room, wanting to escape and be alone just for an instant. He arrives at his dorm room and surveys the room inside "Hello?......guess i'm the first here." He sets his bags down to close the door behind him. The rooms themselves were comfy looking, 2 bunk beds on each side of the rooms and rather well furnished. "Well, there is no way in hell I am going to able to stand having a bunk." He walks over to the right side set of bunks and claims the bottom bunk, setting his bags down on the bed. He then takes off his greatsword and sets it down by his bed post.

"I wonder where the other teammates are, or at the very least my partner during initiation. What was her name again? Alaska?"
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:17 am

As Vilmire was asking him self where the rest of the team was, Jace would burst into the room, and close the door behind him right away, a few foot steps hitting the floor out side of the door, going past it. When the sounds where barely hearable Jace would the siege and say"So you are aan other team mate? Well hello I'm Jace hiragana, I'm the leader." he will hold out his hand after taking a step towards him his foot makeing a heavy thud as it landed on the ground. He will after the hand shake unzip his jacket and pull out four bags and place them on the top bunk, and then leave the other two to stay in there.

"I take it we are only ones here right now. Well then I guess I can catch my breath then." Jace will say then he will think to himselfThis guy is the slaughterer, doesn't seem to be that scary, but who knows, he is a Faunus. he then will pull out a small trinket and mess with it waiting for the next team mate.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:41 pm

Vilmire is pondering the location of his other teammates, when all of a sudden the leader happens to stroll right into the room. Sticking his hand out, vilmire accepts the handshake "Vilmire...Mog. My name is Vilmire Mog....um nice to meet you also."

"I think you forgot a part of your name buddy!"

"Shut it, no I didn't."

Vilmire starts to take out some of his clothing, armor, and various other items including ammo, cigs, and books. As Vilmire starts to think to himself he decides that he should most likely take care of his weapons for the moment. Taking out a cleaning kit and ammo to refill his magazines.

"Yea, I think we have a bit." He unsheathes The Lamb and starts to calibrate it. "Hmm damn, I just remembered I have that custom sword order to finish by next week......"
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:51 pm

Jace would be to busy fiddle ing with the trinket until he heard a noise which sounded like a weapon being messed with looking up he would see Darcil messing wi his weapon.."tending to you weapon? Ned any help? " Jace will ask finally makeing the trinket come apart. He didn't really care, but he would help out the dude if he needed help. He will then focus on hearing trying to hear any foot steps.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:41 pm

Lee made his way down the halls, and drew near to the door of his new dorm. Let's hope the first impression i make is a good one. Opening the door, he found two of his teammates already setting up shop. "Ah, well... hi guys, I'm Lee Kangano." He brought forward both hands for each to shake simultaneously. "If you don't mind, I'd like to grab one of the top bunks."
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:17 am

Vilmire starts checking his weapon. Making sure everything is running smoothly and well lubricated. "Nah i'm fine, I run a little weapon shop in town and I was just thinking of an order I need finished up soon." Just as he was finishing up with his weapon a new stranger enters the room introducing himself.

"Feel free to take a top bunk, you were here first....." He stands up putting his weapon away and accepting the hand shake from his new teammate.

"oh i'm Vilmire btw. Vilmire Mog."

After that decides to unpack some of his other clothes into his drawers. Going through different clothing, armor, bullets, etc.
Back to top Go down
ItsBullock

ItsBullock

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:02 am

Walking down the halls with a cup of coffee in her hands, Alaska walks into his dorm with everyone greeting each other. "I guess I'm the last one here..".  "Hey guys. My names Alaska Smith. Its a pleasure to be here and meet all of you". While unpacking and putting her clothes inside the drawers, she knocks over her coffee and spills it all over the floor. "That wasn't a very good first impression..."

Last edited by ItsBullock on Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:16 am

As every one entered he would smile at them all and go to finish un packing. He didn't know what to do right know. He would just unpack and then make his messed up bed. The bed was messed up when he got there. And he didn't like how it was messed up. He would stand and smile.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:51 pm

"Hmmm looks like the gang is all here." He stops for a moment to address the room, more specifically the leader. "So Jace, What now?"
Back to top Go down
ItsBullock

ItsBullock

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:09 pm

"We could go to the cafeteria and get something to eat then learn more about each other?" Alaska put her hands in her pocket and shrugged. "I'm hungry and think it would be nice to learn more about everyone. They all probably think I'm annoying already.
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:17 pm

Jace would shrug and say"Ok, let's go to the cafeteria. Then as we eat we can learn about search other." he will say, thank full Alaska said this. He didn't know what to do as a leader. He just was tactical. That was it.
Back to top Go down
ItsBullock

ItsBullock

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:49 pm

Alaska put her boots back on and her favorite purple shirt. She loved that shirt. It reminded her of home.... Her mother had made the shirt and gave it to her as a gift. Thoughts of her past cruised through her mind. "Don't do this in front of everyone... I can't stop thinking about it!". I can't wait to get some lunch." As soon as she said this her hands started shaking and eyes were getting dilated. "Mother?" As soon as she said this, she past out. This happens regularly whenever Alaska has flashbacks or even thinks about what had happened before..
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:58 pm

Lee flung his bag up onto the unoccupied top bunk, only to turn around and see his teammate Alaska drop like a ton-of-bricks. " Uh, Guys?" He rushed over and analyzed the situation, stepping in the puddle of coffee as he did so. Oh, brilliant. He looks to Vilmire and Jace. " She is at least breathing. I think somebody went and spiked the coffee." Lee said this with an blank expression.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:12 pm

Vilmire was hungry since initiation, so food seemed like a good idea to him at the moment. "Food doesn't sound bad, I suppose." He picks up his sword and swings it on his back. Just as he turns around he hears a thud onto the floor, and turns around to see his partner passed out on the floor.

"......You could kill her right now, she is rather......"

"Nope, you stop right there!"

He sighs and walks over to Alaska and picks her up, putting her in his arms. "Hmmm you two can go ahead to the cafeteria, we will meet you when she wakes up and gets checked out by the nurse"

He remembers something similair happening to her during initiation. Hopefully she wakes up soon he thinks. As he stands with her in his arms he starts walking towards the door. Looking behind him as he towers over the room, he smiles "Don't worry she will be fine I am sure."

He proceeds out of the door and into the hallway heading to the nurses office."Well aren't you just the good little doggy!"

"Can't you just ever leave me alone........."
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Jace seeing her fall would rush forward. Hearing that the. Coffe could have been spiked, he would dip his finger in it and then taste it. After a little he would say"no it wasn't spiked. I'm going to the nurses with Vilmire." he will say as he started out the door, quickly letting the rest of the bags ropfrom his jacket, and would then sprint down the hall after them.
Back to top Go down
ItsBullock

ItsBullock

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:36 am

It's been about 30 minutes since Alaska passed out. She wakes up on a bed in the nurses room beside Vilmire and Jace. "Huh.. How did I end up here?" .

She then turns and sees Vilmire and Jace sitting in chairs beside the bed. "They took me here.. It's time to explain why I blacked out." Alaska sits up and feels the little knot on her head.

"Thank you for taking me here and caring. This happens regularly and I can't help it. Whenever I think of what happened I just black out for a few. So when I was about 11, I experienced a robbery in my own home. My parents were both brutally murdered in front my eyes. There was a gun in the cabinet by me so I took it and killed the robber. I wasn't right for the next few years. I tried going to a Psychologist and took depression pills. At the age of 16, I told myself to just forget about everything but ended up seeing a ghost of my mother. I don't really think it was a ghost but just my imagination. I started to black out and wake up minutes or even hours later. My Aunt took me to the doctor plenty of times but he just said he didn't know what to do about it. No one could explain it. So if I ever do this again, stay calm and place me on my bed or even leave me. I will wake up and be fine. It's nice to know that I have team members that care like that. I thank both of you."
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:30 pm

Lee just stood there, a look of dull bewilderment plastered on his face; wondering just exactly what just happened. Walking over to the door, he stuck his head out into the hall, only to find small groups of other students talking here and there. Sighing, he grabbed his scroll out of his bag, stuck it into his pocket, and made for the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:50 am

Jace would smile and would shake his hand in his hair, messing it up a bit. He would say"Hey, I am just glad your safe, and not hurt. Let's hope this doesn't happen in a mission. Then we would need to save you, keep you safe and such, and let's not think of what would happen if you would to black out alone in a fight." he would say as he would head to a little fridge that had some bottles of water, he would open it and then grab and toss the bottle of water towards her."Drink up." he then would grab a seat and would then smile widely.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:21 pm

Lee brought his face into the large room of the infirmary, seeing Alaska awake. "Oh, thank Dust." He made his way quickly over next to Vilmire's side. He held up a hand, with a smile."You need not explain why, I can wait till later."
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:36 pm

Vilmire sat waiting with Jace waiting for his partner to wake up. The first day and already someone passed out, should have expected it honestly. He sat fidling with one of his rifle rounds in his hands, when Alaska started wake up.

".......Damn and I thought you had the messed up history!" Said the slaughter in his Vilmires head

"......yea......."

Despite finding it odd that Alaska explained her whole personal back story already to strangers, he was glad to hear it. Something like this could possibly endanger the whole team and he needed to know when to watch out for it. He smiles at his partner

"No problem, now how about we actually all go get some food now?" Inititiation has left him rather hungry for some food.
Back to top Go down
ItsBullock

ItsBullock

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:35 pm

"Food sounds marvelous right now, and a nice glass of sweet tea sounds perfect. Once again, I'm sorry for all this drama that has happened so far. I know I don't know you guys well yet but I think I can trust you with telling you my past."

Alaska gets up out of the bed and the nurse comes walking in. Nurse:"I think you just passed out because you were in shock from the fall. Nothing too serious, but I'm giving you a bottle of Tylenol just in case you get a headache. That's a good size knot on your head!"

"Oh, thank you. I feel perfectly fine and it must have been the shock. I appreciate your time."

Nurse:"You are free to go. And you're welcome! Come back anytime."

"This nurse thought it was shock, haha. At least she was kind enough to give me a bottle of Tylenol.""Alright team, who's ready to eat?!"
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:41 pm

Jace Paula raise his hand and say"im up for it, haven treated since I got here. Proffesor okayzies pin made me take a test and everything before he put me as leader." he will say flexing his hand to uncramp it. He will then stand and go to open the door.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:43 pm

"Food sounds GODLY right now." He said this with a small grin, slipping his hands into his into his pockets, keeping thumbs out. "Right, Guys?'" He watched as Alaska got up with no problem. Wow, she is back in business like it never happened.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:14 pm

"As long as I don't have to carry Alaska again." He heads for the door thanking the nurse as he passes bye. "Lets go." His mind at the moment escaped him as his hunger grew. He purposely tried walking ahead of his teammates in hopes that he could escape being noticed by too many other students. Which of course wasn't easy being a giant faunus.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:27 pm

Lee proceeded in Vilmire's tracks, lagging slightly behind when Vilmire quickened his pace. Quite hungry, I suppose. He scratched his own stomach as it growled like it was on cue, walking down the hall to the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next