RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darcil

Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:14 pm

"As long as I don't have to carry Alaska again." He heads for the door thanking the nurse as he passes bye. "Lets go." His mind at the moment escaped him as his hunger grew. He purposely tried walking ahead of his teammates in hopes that he could escape being noticed by too many other students. Which of course wasn't easy being a giant faunus.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:27 pm

Lee proceeded in Vilmire's tracks, lagging slightly behind when Vilmire quickened his pace. Quite hungry, I suppose. He scratched his own stomach as it growled like it was on cue, walking down the hall to the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
ItsBullock

ItsBullock

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:42 am

Arriving at the cafeteria, Alaska goes in line first and gets a cheeseburger with fries on the side and a large, ice cold sweet tea. Carrying the tray in her hands, she could smell the delicious food. She waits for her friends to get their food.

"So, where do you guys want to sit?" "I cannot wait to take a bite of this sandwich. The toasty smell is making my mouth water."
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:54 am

Jace just ordered a salad, and would stand near Alaska, and says"We could sit over there by our selfs, that would make me feel a bit better, I don't like being in big areas, surrounded by strangers." he says as he points at a table near the end of the cafeteria. He waits for the other teammates as he grabs a fork for his salad.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:58 pm

Darcil walks into the cafeteria line, and orders himself a steak and potato. He walks out of the line and grabs a water leading to the area where Jace had suggested we all go and sit. He takes a seat and and takes a bit out of his potato. For school food, it was rather well made. Hell he was surprised he got to eat a steak at all.

He remains quiet as he sits with his other teammates and hears the occasional mention of his nickname across the room.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:15 pm

Lee gets into the line, ordering a slice of supreme pizza, along with a large tea. Heading over to the rest of his team at the table, he sat down with a look of desperate (but funny) hunger on his face. He took a large bite and waited for someone to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
ItsBullock

ItsBullock

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:18 pm

Alaska took a huge bite of her cheeseburger then washed it down with a gulp of sweet tea. She looks around and decides to start a conversation.

"So, why did you guys decide to be here?" Looking around, she takes 2 fries and dips them in ketchup and eats them. "This food is actually pretty delicious."
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:15 pm

Jace would speak up before anyone else and says"I joined from me promising my dead sister, the last thin I said to her." he says as he eats some of his salad.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:26 pm

Lee's grip on his half-eaten pizza tightened slightly after hearing this. "My family, my village, they never got to hear my promise." He looked up at Jace, with an expression of understanding. "I know that feeling of promise too, my friend." He brought his head back down to stare at his plate, trying to keep the shaking to a minimum.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:20 pm

Vilmire looks up from his food to hear his other teammates saying why the came to beacon. Listening to 2 of his other teammates and their sad reasons for joining. The only reason Vilmire continued to train to become a hunter, was to hope that he could control his power. This......beast inside of him.

He looks back down at his food and gets a peice of his steak. "....Just trying to get a good job really." It sounded lame sure but he would much rather have this excuse rather than "O I can't seem to control my undying will to murder things!"  Not that it mattered lying anyways. For all he knows his teammates know of his reputation from Signal. His ears point down a bit as he takes another bite of his steak.
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:54 pm

(Is this topic alive anymore? It seems dead as heck.)

Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm

Don't think so, Jace. It did kinda die.....
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:51 pm

Ill bother bullock tomorrow to post (hes my cousin)
Back to top Go down
ItsBullock

ItsBullock

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:11 pm

Alaska gets up to throw her trash away and has this sad look in her eyes. You could tell that she cared about what her new members said. Walking over the trash can, she drops her garbage and walks back to her seat. Taking out a pack of gum in her pocket, she takes out four pieces and hands one to everyone. "I hope they all like the flavor Winter Ice."

"Your stories are pretty depressing. I hope you don't mind me asking Jace but, what happened to your sister...?"

"Why would you ask this question. This is so rude and isn't any of my business. I need to apologize right away"

"I'm sorry to ask that. Its not any of my business.."
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:06 pm

Jace would sigh, picking his salad with his fork. The memory was running though his head. He looks up to them her and says.

"Well, she was attacked by a dozen ersa and was killed in the fight, as I hid in the bushes. That's all I will say it to pain full." he looks around and then will stand and will throw his salad out.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:00 pm

Moving his pizza to the side, Lee gladly accepted the gum, letting the cooling flavor remove any scent of pizza from his breath. His brow twitched after hearing Jace mention how his sister passed. One hell of a way to go.
Back to top Go down
Darcil

Darcil

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:56 pm

Vilmire continues to drown out slightly as he listens to his teammates history. "No thanks." as he declines the offer for a peice of gum. "Damn sorry to hear that." He says to his teammate.

"That must have been amazing!"

"**** off please."

He stands up and throws the rest of his trash away and cracks his knuckles as he waits for his teammates to finish up the rest of their meals.
Back to top Go down
ItsBullock

ItsBullock

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:59 am

Alaska gets up and looks at her team with her beautiful eyes. "Do you guys want to start training now?"

"This should be great, I can finally work with my katana skills in a proper training room. Not just some backyard or woods. It also should be interesting to see my other teammates strengths and weaknesses."
Back to top Go down
Jace hiragana

Jace hiragana

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:29 pm

Jace looks at her and shrugs."Sure, let's go." Jace starts to head to the training room, a small smile on his face.

(Let's end this topic and make a new one.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)   Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the team (Post-Initiation, Team JAVL Dorm, CLOSED)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2