RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]

Go down 
+8
SentientSnake
Frankenstein Joe
Metroidhunter
Tsuteto
Skylight
Aphrodisiac
Ensayn1
DrGustave
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:29 am

"P-please unhand me madam... or untail me, whichever you prefer... I have to get back to work." he looked back up at her eyes, "I was just apologizing." he winced slightly at the pressure around his wrists and tried to spin his hands to loosen the grip and free himself. Oh gods... I'm already starting to enjoy this... he moaned quietly.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:01 am

"We both know that isn't true." Malina said with anger laced in her voice. As she spoke, the stinger of Manticore twisted and pointed toward the boy's face. "Now why don't you explain to me exactly what you were doing." She said as her hand dropped to her side to reach for her weapon. 'Right, no weapon....No matter, I won't need them anyway.'
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:26 am

Aphelion's head dropped down defeatedly, his face stopping an inch from the stinger, "I-I, um, glanced at your... chest..." he muttered, "B-But I was seriously apologizing!" he added, now more nervous as something came to mind - if she wasn't a Faunus and her tail felt like cold metal, she might've been a... cyborg. He gulped, closing his eyes and raising his bodily aura to lock himself in place, prepared for a hit.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:39 am

"Mhmm.....That's what I thought." Malina says, her voice now calm. "Doesn't seem like a very good idea if you want to keep a job, now does it?" She says as Manticore slowly rises above the boy's head, bringing his hands with it. "Pretty God damn stupid, actually." Malina quickly lifts her leg up and kicks toward the boy's gut.

Last edited by DrGustave on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:46 am

Aph would stay silent, though only for his mouth being amongst the things encompassed by his auratic defensive technique. The kick didn't hurt much, though it did push him back with some force, he himself swinging slightly about his wrists.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:38 pm

Malina would find her leg grabbed right after the kick, and the same silver haired man that bumped into her a moment ago was the culprit. From the other side of the store he had bolted over, finally having enough of this woman's poor attitude. The boy seemed relatively unharmed, so he didn't bother addressing him. "Ma'am," he started saying, his voice icy cold, "I don't know you nor do I care currently. What I do know is you're approaching this in the wrong manner." Throwing her leg down, he stood up straight, his body seemingly on the non-defensive side, but his eyes saying otherwise. "There's a manager of a store for a reason."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:49 pm

Malina tilted her head slightly as she looked at the man now grabbing her ankle. "Didn't I tell you to mid your own damn business? This is my problem, and I'm dealing with it, now get off of me." She says as she yanks her leg away from the man and turns back to the boy. "Now where were we?" She asks as Manticore loosens for a moment before tightening back up.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:57 pm

Overhearing the scene while shopping for one pieces, she just watches as the female shows evident power over both of the boys. Smiling until she sees who exactly is being held by the tail, she speaks up, walking with Milisendis in tow, "You know. Attacking my nephew is not the best thing to do. For example, holding him in the air with your... Tail? In my presence is rather inexcusable, considering that is for me alone." Walking forwards and obviously expecting the human to be put on the ground, she continues, "I may allow this transgression if you were to back down now. But if you don't or try to attack , well. Milly over here will show you what your ribs look like, and that would be an order." With that, the Cyborg would evidently change to combat mode, the gaze piercing as she steps in front of Imperia.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:26 pm

Sighing mentally, Aphelion had to think up of something, and quickly. Both women seemed rather determined, and a fight in the shop wasn't the best thing to be having to deal with, especially if it involved 'cyborgs' and 'robots'. An idea appearing like a scene in a book, he dropped his aura armor, "'Auntie', please... It is all a misunderstanding. I bumped into this lady and, noticing that she seemed to be looking at blouses, wanted to offer my assistance as an apology. I'm sorry for trying to figure out your size instead of actually asking you for it, miss." he bowed his head towards Malina once more in an apology, although this time he kept his eyes closed, praying that this explanation would satisfy her.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:42 pm

"Unneeded violence is a part of my business miss," came his retort from her comment towards him. Between the new lady stepping in, and the apologetic fellow behind him, he gave yet another sigh for the day. Looking back to Malina, he stated, "Look, you're not that stubborn, and possibly just don't want to be here. I know not the reason for you walking into a place filled with those you despise, but I do know you'd probably want to avoid such a conflict as is now. I'm willing to make up for the various occurrences against you today, but let's take this somewhere else." Extending his hand as a friendly gesture, he added on, "Clothes or food, it's on me for today. Is that alright?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:04 pm

Malina looked over the man with the silver hair then the woman with her stotic-looking friend before finally returning to the boy. She frowned and Manticore loosened from his wrists until he was free from the cold grasp of her tail. She eyed him as Manticore moved around to behiind her back, with the stinger posed to strike over her shoulder. "Don't think of this as an acceptance. I could easily take you down myself but I'm not stupid enough to fight five people..." She said quietly so that only the boy could hear. Malina then looked back to the man with silver hand and down at his hand before looking back up. "I don't know who you think I am, but I don't need your damn charity." She left his hand there waiting as she turned to the woman with a posse. "You got a real crappy nephew, you know that?" She says quietly as she walks past her and toward the cashier with her new clothes in hand.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:13 pm

"He is a human, of course he is crappy. He is also in trouble." Turning from the Scorpion lady, she would places her attention onto Aphelion as Milisendis stands down, "You. With me. You are deciding if these would look good on Milly." Grabbing his arm with her own tail, it would not nearly be as crushing, though it wouldn't be weak, tugging him along.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Sighing physically, he'd barely have time to attempt speaking before Imperia started pulling him along after her. It took him a few seconds to realize what was happening. Oh no, not the cyborg... NOT THE CYBORG On the outside, only a small yelp of panic, combined with a quieter sigh as he felt the fur around his body could give away his emotions before he said, "W-wait, Miss Imperia, I need to get back to work..."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:21 pm

Isabelle glanced over, curious as to what the commotion had been about, though it seemed to have ended by the time she did.  Turning back to Abby, she smiled while picking up her new dress.  "Thanks for this.  Really.  I'm going to go back and drop it off at my dorm." she said, beginning to walk towards the exit.  "Afterwards, you're going to have to show me where this bar is at."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:27 pm

"You are helping a pair of customers choose the right things, surely that is part of your job." Snickering, she refuses to use his name. As they get to the changing rooms, she gestures for the cyborg to go in and start getting changed, the order being followed to the letter, "So what was that about? Do I have to tell that idiot I have for a niece about that? She is annoying as it is, no need to give her fuel."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:35 pm

"But the restock..." he muttered before giving up. Guess there is no way out of this...

He sat down on a chair by the changing room, "Aoife's not an idiot, I am." he simply said, bringing his arms together and massaging his wrists, "And that was an accident, a simple case of forgetting myself. If you do tell her I'll just accept however she chooses to punish me, as always is."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Malina places her clothes onto the counter and places her lien on in the faunas' hand and exchanging it for the clothes. Picking up the clothes she turned to finally leave the Faunapporium.

The squirrel faunas happily accepted the Lien "Have a good day Ma'am!" She happily said before reaching under the counter. "Oh and Ma'am..."

Malina turned around for a moment to see the the the faunas had pulled out a sawed-off shotgun of sorts with intricate golden patterns running along the stock and barrel and put it down on the counter with her hand on top of it. "...Next time you come back, don't plan on starting any trouble." She said happily. Malina said nothing and kept walking until she was out of the store.

Last edited by DrGustave on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:05 pm

Abby followed Isabelle out the door, once again excited about the prospect of heading to the bar with a friend. "One thing you should know about the bar," she said as they headed back toward the school. "There's more than likely gonna be a massive feral lookin' drunk lion guy hanging around. I got warned to stay on his good side to avoid any problems, so I figure you should probably know that too. Other'n that it's gonna be a great time!"
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:15 pm

He watched Malina walk away from the little conflict. "That woman," he whispered, moving onto his own business as she started to check out, "Has a lot of issues." Returning back to the dismal men's section, Tsuteto started shifting through the jeans, trying to find something that would work. Unfortunately a number of the choices were falling in the "fashionable" sense.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:59 am

"She lacks traits of being a Faunus, thus she is an idiot, be glad I am leaving it at that." Speaking rather passively, she waits until Milisendis leaves the changing room in a one piece, surprisingly having a bust beneath the normal pink clothing. Still wearing her boots however, Imperia nudges Aphelion, "What do you think? Hurry with your answer else we will dress you up next."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:23 am

The sight of one piecei'd breasts quickly quelled Aphelion's fear, although he was no longer sure what he was actually scared of - Imperia or her doll. He moved his face closer, examining the clothing carefully and poking the breasts before huffing and moving back, "Too small, I guess..." he said passively as if he wasn't knowledgeable in these kinds of things, ignoring Imperia's remark initially though adding afterwards, "She purrs in her sleep."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:00 am

Nodding at his judgement, she says offhandedly, "I would have to agree, try one of the others." As Milisendis returns to the changing room to try the next ones on, she smirks at the boy, "I know that, though that is not a real trait for being a true Faunus. For example ears or a tail. Don't try to say she is one of us just because you want her to be."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:11 am

"That's not what I meant, though her having ears and tail would make things interesting. However, I'm perfectly fine with how she is, and I feel sorry that there are people who are not." he sighed before eyeing Imperia carefully, "You not buying, auntie? Just your little... friend?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 4:02 pm

"I may grab something, need to grab my little sister her presents and brought some spare money. And don't call me that, it was only to get you out of shit." Glaring at him, she uses it as camouflage to do her own inspection of Aphelion, her nose wrinkling as it gets his scent.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 4:23 pm

"Well, I don't happen to remember your name, I'm pretty sure I've never heard it, so it's either auntie or 'You'." Aphelion glared back at her, though he grinned, "So you don't like humans, eh? Not too happy about your future human nephew working at your shopping joint? Besides, if you started a fight I'd be in more shit, I just needed time to think up of an excuse." his tongue slipped a bit of hostility.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:31 pm

"My name is Imperia. Try to learn it or I will inscribe it on your skull. As for the second part of what you said? Humans are disgusting beings what deserve less than being left to rot. The only thing worse than humans are male humans. Plus this is not my regular joint. so try not to big yourself up by having a job here." Turning away from him, she looks around the store passively, humming a melody as her tail wags slowly yet in a precise manner.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:51 pm

"I see, Imperia, but I must disagree." he got up and patted his clothes clean...er, "Saying that humans are disgusting is as bad as saying that Faunus are all degenerate rapscallions. Pure, pathetic generalisation, makes you as awful as all the anti-Faunus racists." he cast an unamused glance at her, "Though I suppose you have your 'reasons', just as everyone else does, apparently."

Clearly, pissing off a racist woman commanding robots was smart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next