RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]

Go down 
+8
SentientSnake
Frankenstein Joe
Metroidhunter
Tsuteto
Skylight
Aphrodisiac
Ensayn1
DrGustave
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DrGustave

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Malina turned the corner and saw only the body of a man fly into her. Suddenly she was on the ground and looking up at the man with a death glare. "What the hell is wrong with you!? Don't you know how to act in public!?" She asks him with annoyance in her voice as she stands back up onto her feet. Manticore swayed quickly behind her as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:04 pm

As the ladies voice raised, Tsuteto's hands dropped. "Really now?" he questioned in his head, looking at her stand up. "Sorry ma'am, didn't mean to do that to you." He was about to offer his hand again when she already stood up. Stepping to the side for her to go through, he gestured for her to move on.
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:25 pm

Yvonne couldn't stop herself from sighing as the man squeezed by her only to run into another girl turning the corner. Either he didn't know how to pay attention to his surroundings at all or he was probably the unluckiest person in all of Vale. Still, she wasn't prepared to get involved in that whole situation, now that the girl had vacated the aisle that was hiding the pants she had her eyes on.
The wolf girl raised an eyebrow to the sudden outburst from the girl. Sure she had been knocked over, but to react in that way was a bit harsh. Clumsy idiots were all over the place, if Yvonne were to freak out every time she had gotten bumped into she would have lost her mind, or at least what was left of it at that point.
Ahh, and if it wasn't strange enough to have a human in a Faunus clothes shop, she was sporting what looked like a mechanical scorpion tail. 'Well there's something you don't see every day.' She thought with a small amount of curiosity. 'So much for not getting involved.' She continued, rolling her eyes slightly.
"And don't you know how to watch your surroundings?" Yvonne asked the girl, her tone was clipped and icy. "If you had been paying any attention you would have seen him coming."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:13 pm

"So, I'm guessing you drink a lot, then?"  Isabelle smirked, knowing that she herself wasn't exactly someone who didn't enjoy the occasional drink.  "I haven't really been in a real relationship, so no.  Before coming to Beacon, I hardly even talked to people."  She did like someone, but decided not to bring it up.  Inspecting the dress, she nodded.  "Hm.  Maybe you're right.  Want me to go try it on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:25 pm

Abby nodded vigorously, shoving the dress at the other girl. "You should absolutely try it on," she said. "I wouldn't say a lot, but I do enjoy having a drink with friends. Or with strangers. Or at a bar," she said, grinning. "Gets me into trouble every now and again. Just 'cause I can't fall down doesn't mean my judgement doesn't go to crap," she said, sounding slightly embarrassed at the fact. Swooping in behind Isabelle, Abby started nudging her towards the changing rooms. "You ever drink? We should definitely go clubbing sometime," she said. "But first, trying that on!"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:53 am

"I drink occasionally.  I prefer doing it in my dorm when nobody else is around, but I try to do that as little as possible to avoid getting caught by the Guard or something."  Isabelle took the dress and walked into the changing room.  She closed the door behind herself and locked it, double checking to make sure that there was nobody nearby before beginning to undress.

After a couple of minutes, she emerged, now wearing the dress that Abby had given her.  Walking over to Abby, she frowned.  "How bad does it look?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:40 am

Abby let out a low whistle, offering a wink in response. "That doesn't look bad," she said, nodding approvingly. "Not bad at all. In fact, if we did a little something with your hair you could have guys fighting over the chance to even talk to you in no time at all. What do you think about it, though?"

Abby waved a hand vaguely toward the door, blinking at the other girl. "You know there's a bar in town for Faunus, right? I've been there a couple times. It's a nice place. You should come with sometime! We can have a few drinks and watch some sports, or play cards or darts or something. No Guard to worry about!"
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:30 pm

This wasn't good. Last thing he wanted was a cat fight of sorts right in front of him. "Ladies," he tried chiming in, "No harm no foul... right?" He wasn't really sure what to do. He was trapped in between the both of them, and would rather not leap over clothing to get out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 2:13 pm

Isabelle turned a bit red in the face.  "I don't know if I want that kind of attention, really..." she said, frowning.  "And again, I don't have much money on me.  Maybe I could pay you back for it later?"  She shrugged.  "Maybe we could head to that bar after this.  I've got nothing else to do today, anyways."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 3:56 pm

Abby waved a hand dismissively at the thought of getting paid back. "It's not really my money, so you don't really need to pay me back," she said, grinning. "Besides! What's the point of money if you don't use it to have a good time? I like shopping, so I'm having a good time. You look great in that, so I'm hoping you're having a good time too! Everybody wins!"

Abby considered the idea of going to the bar, nodding to herself. "Sure, we could head over there. They've got decent bar food, and I know where they hide the remote so we can toss on one of the monitors. There's bound to be some kind of sports on right now," she said, pausing. "Do you even watch sports?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Isabelle smiled.  "Yeah, I'm having fun too."  It felt somewhat strange saying that, as having actual fun was something that she hadn't done in years.  "I've...  Never watched sports before.  I've only watched TV once or twice in my life, actually.  I grew up in the forest, so I'm not really the most tech-savvy person, either."   She felt somewhat embarrassed in admitting it.  "Right, if we're buying this dress, I should go and change out of it first.  Are you gonna buy anything for yourself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:14 pm

Abby shrugged, shooting a glare at the rack of clothes she had been rummaging through. "Naaaah," she responded. "I thought something might jump out at me, but nothing did. If nothing jumps out right away that means I'll just have to try again another day. No big deal!" Abby grinned at the other girl, seeming un-phased by the fact that she grew up in a forest. "Well then. We'll see if you turn out to be a sports fan or not, I guess! You're lucky you've got me with ya for this test, y'know. I used to be an athlete before I was a Huntress-in-Training. I'll be able to explain anything that happens to be on!" She seemed rather more excited than usual to be introducing someone to the world of sports. Especially over drinks.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:18 pm

Making a large "Tch." Noise, she would turn away from him and place an earpiece in, loud techno blasting into her ear as she starts looking over the bikinis, taking a group of them and turning to Milisendis, "Which ones do you think she will like? Need to get her a present after all." The only reply being what could be considered the most revealing of Cecilia's body type. Nodding and passing the set to the Cyborg, she would go, "I suppose you are right, will keep the rest for myself. Now, some for you would work as well I suppose."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:28 pm

Manticore flicked behind her. She said nothing and shouldered past Tsuteto and the faunas. She didn't like the woman but she wasn't stupid enough to start a fight here. "Some people need to mind their own damn business." She said quietly as she turned the corner to the blouse section. 'Just find some clothes then I can go...' She thought as she looked over the different articles of clothing.

Last edited by DrGustave on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:34 pm

Blinking as the little firecracker walked by, Tsuteto blinked for a second. Leaning over slightly to the faunus woman next him, he whispered, "Ever wonder what bees are in people's bonnets?" he asked, then standing up straight again, adding on, "Not with that one, I don't."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:04 pm

Sighing and finishing with the restocking of bikinis, Aphelion went back to get more clothes, this time a trolleyload of blouses. I should've done this all before we opened... why am I not allowed to get a key to the shop... he wondered, looking down at the clothes and moving past Malina, hitting his head off of her tail, "Ow..."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:42 pm

Malina heard the pang of metal against forehead and quickly turned, along with Manticore, around to find the idiot who had run into her tail standing not a foot from her. 'Doesn't anyone is this damn store know how to walk around like a normal person?' She narrowed her eyes at the boy. "What the hell is wrong with you?" She asked sternly. "Don't you know how to watch where you're going?" Manticore flicked slightly beside her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:55 pm

Aphelion raised his hand from the trolley handlebar and rubbed his forehead, "Uhh, sorry, I was looking at the stock." he gestured to the trolley, looking over Malina's shoulder at the tail. His hand moved from his head to his chin, eyes moving down to Malina's chest briefly before looking at her face curiously, "I haven't seen or expected a scorpion Faunus before... I don't think there's any scorpion tail armor in stock... currently..." his speech and thoughts somewhat trailed off to work mode.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:12 pm

"Right.  I'll be right back."  Isabelle headed back into the changing rooms, taking a quick look at herself in the mirror before changing out of it. She returned a few minutes later, now wearing her regular clothes again.  Carrying the dress on her left arm, she walked back over to Abby.  "I'm wondering if I should wear this when we go there, or just go in casual clothing.  What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:18 pm

"F-FAUNAS!?" Manticore shot forward stopping a few inches from his throat. Her eye's now light up like fire and an angry frown upon her face. "HOW DARE YOU CA-" Malina yells out before stopping herself and looks around at where she is. She wasn't about to be fought by six other people as well as this idiot. "I am NOT a faunas." She said with obvious anger in her voice. "That's two strikes kid, three and you may not make it back home to mommy."

Last edited by DrGustave on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:39 pm

Aphelion pulled his head back quickly, preparing an upward palmstrike to push the tail away as soon as he saw it... yet stopped just after the tail stopped. He blinked twice as she spoke to him, then processed what she said.

"Right madam... I'm sorry, I guess I jumped to conclusions." he bowed respectfully, quickly reminding himself that he can't be causing trouble at his job, though that disappeared much faster as his eyes were drawn by something more up his alley, something more down Malina's shirt "So... may I... help you?" he asked though he would already be attempting to figure out her bust size. You can hide a pervert but you can't kill one.
Back to top Go down
Ensayn1

Ensayn1

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:04 pm

Yvonne merely crossed her arms over her chest as she watched the woman cross the store and get into another spat with someone else. At that moment she was fighting back an overwhelming urge to go over there and slap the attitude right out of her, especially since she had so vehemently been against being called a Faunus.

'Typical humans.' She seethed.

"I don't really care what her problem is." The wolf Faunus finally answered the man who had run into both her and the temperamental girl with the scorpion tail. "But I can think of more than a few ways to set her straight." She added, although that was more under her breath than a direct response.

Still, the girl had moved on. At least Yvonne was now certain that she had made the right choice as to not go directly over to where she had been looking at clothes. If the girl had gone off on her like that, the Faunus was almost certain she wouldn't have been able to stop herself from firing back just as furiously.

So she crossed the store and browsed the selection of pants, looking for the heaviest and most comfortable pants that there was to offer. After all, she was going to be spending the next week or so in the forest. She would have to be prepared for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:51 pm

Abby considered, then shook her head. "Naaah, save that for when you're trying to pick up a cute guy," she said with a grin. "If you wore that right now I might get lost in a sea of boys swarming around to chat you up!" Heading for the counter to charge the dress to her parents' accounts, she lazily spun to walk backwards for a moment. "I mean, you know how Faunus boys can get. So competitive,"she said knowingly.

Spinning back around once she reached the counter, she quietly provided the information for the purchase to the cashier, nodding once or twice to confirm this or that, before grinning and turning back around to face Isabelle. "And it's all yours! Now what say we go find out if you're a budding sportsfan or not?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:19 pm

"She isn't a dog y'know," Tsuteto replied to Yvonne's comment. Watching as she moved passed him, he gave a small sigh. Looking back at the poor store worker, he noticed his eyes drifting to something more carnal of a nature. "He's dead," was Tsuteto's only thought. Then again, people like him seemed to have a knack of living through the most brutal of beatings. The two girls who were chatting back and forth seemed to have no care about the temperamental woman. Probably a good thing.

With a soft sigh, he noticed the men's section finally. Unfortunately, it was beyond where Ms. Wolf Girl was now. "Seriously, what is with this layout?" He didn't want to seem like he was following her, but he needed new jeans for himself. With another sigh, he walked towards her, aiming to move around her this time.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:24 am

Malina continued to frown as the boy bowed in apology. 'At least someone knows how to apolog-' She could just barely see his eyes from how she stood and saw exactly where they were looking. 'Mother f-' Manticore shot out one more, this time wrapping itself around the boys wrists. "Let's see... How can you help me? You can start by telling me what the %$#& you're doing." She said as Manticore tightened it's grip.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:29 am

"P-please unhand me madam... or untail me, whichever you prefer... I have to get back to work." he looked back up at her eyes, "I was just apologizing." he winced slightly at the pressure around his wrists and tried to spin his hands to loosen the grip and free himself. Oh gods... I'm already starting to enjoy this... he moaned quietly.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:01 am

"We both know that isn't true." Malina said with anger laced in her voice. As she spoke, the stinger of Manticore twisted and pointed toward the boy's face. "Now why don't you explain to me exactly what you were doing." She said as her hand dropped to her side to reach for her weapon. 'Right, no weapon....No matter, I won't need them anyway.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next