RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]

Go down 
+8
SentientSnake
Frankenstein Joe
Metroidhunter
Tsuteto
Skylight
Aphrodisiac
Ensayn1
DrGustave
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DrGustave

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:14 pm

"Oh course, I could help you anything you'd like." Skippy said as she looked over Vivian. "So...what are you looking for? Shirt? Pants? Something a little more personal?" She ask with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:30 am

Aphelion took out two boxes of stock, "Here's a box of jeans and a box of underwear. Just add these to stock, I'll man the register for now until instructed otherwise by Skippy." he set them on the counter before swiveling back to the register and taking out a blank notebook, starting to write in it.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:33 am

Sam took the boxes and began to restock the shelves. She began with the underwear. She opened the box and put them where they needed. She then dropped a pair. She bent over to grab it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:27 pm

Aphelion swivled in the chair and looked at the register, poking at it and trying to remember how he's supposed to work it. All while thinking of what he could add to the story.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:38 pm

Vivian shrugged. "Just some shirts, maybe some underwear." She looked around, not exactly sure where to find these kinds of things, since she wasn't one to go shopping very often.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:09 pm

Sam finished her job, and walked over to Aphelion to see what to do now. [What's next?]
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:17 am

Skippy leads Vivian over to the shirt section. "So...What are you looking for today? Casual, formal, semi-formal, semi-casual, combat, eastern design, western design..." Skippy starts to say as they reach a wall filled with different kinds of shirts all with different designs and colors. "I think you'd look good in white..." She says, looking down at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:19 am

Accidentally pressing a button, the cash register's money compartment opened with a ding, startling Aphelion and causing him to fall to the floor. "O-Ow..." he crawled up and looked at Sam, "Could you first see if Skippy would switch with me? I'm more customer relations than this..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:31 am

Sam shrugged. Don't see why not/ She walked over to Skippy and waited for her to finish up with the customer, before asking Aphelion's question.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:47 pm

"Casual will be fine.  Color doesn't really matter, as long as it isn't hot pink or something.  That looks weird on me."  Vivian inspected the large collection of clothing, rocking back and forth on her heels.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:54 pm

Skippy pulled down one of the one of the shirts from the rack and turned back to hand it to Vivian for her to try it on before noticing Sam standing off to the side. "Oh uhm...Do you need help with something?" She asked before handing the shirt over to Vivian.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:06 pm

Sam typed something up. [That Aphelion guy is having trouble with the register. He wanted to switch with you.] She held the message up for her to read.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:27 pm

"Alright...." Skippy says, still holding the shirt toward Vivian without looking. "You know how to work a register, right? You take over for him, he can take over for me, and I can....supervise." She says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:30 pm

Sam sees the problem with the shirt. She simply pointed to the girl with no arms, before walking over to Aphelion. She typed up something. [She said for me to take over for you. You to take over for her, and she would supervise.]
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:31 pm

Vivian stared dumbly at the shirt being held in front of her.  Grabbing it was... slightly less than possible.  "Maaaa'm.  Not sure how I'm going to take this shirt from you.  I don't have any arms."  She continued to rock back and forth on her heels, listening to the two conversing about something.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:38 pm

Aphelion got up off of the chair, nodded to Sam, leaving his notepad of less-than-decent writing on the desk and walked over to Skippy, assessing the situation as he approached. He passed by them and gave Skippy a pat on the shoulder before taking the shirt and looking at Vivian, "Right then! Sorry Madam, I'm taking over currently." he hung the shirt over his arm, "Would you like to try this on inside the changing room or look around some more?" he made sure not to stare at her arms or mention them.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:45 pm

Sam walked behind the register. Nothing she was new too her other jobs she worked register all the time. She saw Aphelion's writing and looked over it. Her eyes widen and she blushed a little. Whoa.....did not see that coming. She simply ignored it for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:35 pm

Vivian nodded at him.  "Just one should be fine for now.  I would have preferred to ask a female employee, but I'm going to need help trying it on.  If you don't mind, that is."  She didn't seem too embarrassed about asking, but was a bit more skeptical if he would try anything.  Asking strangers to take your shirt off isn't always the greatest idea, after all.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:39 pm

"No, no, I do not mind at all. It's part of the job after all. And as such I am used to the female body." he smiled at her warmly and gestured towards the changing rooms once again, his voice equally kind and respectful.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:28 pm

Vivian shrugged as she headed into the changing room.  It was a good thing that he didn't mind, and he didn't seem to care about her arms, either.  "Let's not take too long, then."  She looked behind her, making sure that he had followed.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:34 pm

Inhaling deeply through his nose, Aphelion closed the curtain behind the two of them, "Right then!" he gently, and carefully, removed Vivian's current shirt before fitting the new one onto her and fixing it to make sure it lays evenly, "What do you think Madam?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:40 am

Vivian inspected the shirt.  "Hmm...  I like it.  I should be good if I get two more of these ones, maybe in black too."  After a few moments of silence, she continued.  "Alright, could you help me change back into my regular shirt now?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:24 am

"Yes, of course." Aphelion had his way with the shirt until it came off before hanging it off to the side and aiding her by putting on her previous one. "Okay, so three of these and one in black, can do, Madam." he bowed slightly and respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:30 pm

Smiling, Vivian nodded.  "Sounds good."  After pondering something in her head for a moment, she spoke up again.  "Want to help me and carry these back to my place?  I could use some assistance." she said, flailing her stumps around in the air.  Sure, she had a way to carry the clothes on her own, but having company wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:34 pm

"Yes, of course, I can lend a helping hand-" Aphelion spoke before going deathly silent for a moment. He cleared his throat awkwardly, "Sorry... Umm, yes, I will carry them back to your place Madam." He opened the changing room and walked out, gesturing for Vivian to wait at the register while he got the other shirts. It didn't take long, as he showed up very soon afterwards, waiting for Vivian to pay, or ask for help in paying, prepared to head off.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:42 am

Laughing at his mistake, Vivian followed him out of the changing room and headed to the register.  She told the cashier the number on her credit card, which was one of the many things Beacon offered to their disabled students.  Afterwards, she headed towards the door, glancing behind to make sure that Aphelion would follow.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:28 am

Still slightly embarrassed by his wording, Aphelion followed Vivian with her clothes and passed her, moving to hold the door open to her with a polite nod, a more helpful and gentlemanly side of him showing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]    The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Faunapporium [Open] [Ongoing]
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next