RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:15 pm

Will turned and looked down the ally. "Need some assistance?" He said walking down the ally.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:36 pm

Virgo runs sprints out the door seeing someone bolt up the fire escape, she gives chase to him and manages to catch up. She says, "Stop you idiot! Those are mine!"She continues to yell and try to discourage him but this would obviously not work. She knew this and she thought of a plan as she continued to chase the man hoping to find the circus lady with those jewels she wanted so much.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:08 pm

Will watched her do a few flips. "Please, I can do that." He played his sitar making his eyes glow. He then put his sitar on his back. With his agility enhanced. He jumped from the wall to wall before reaching the top with the acrobat. "That's how you jump."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:50 pm

"Hey lady, I just wanna get that bag back to whoever really owns it." Argent said over his shoulder. "Who knows, I could get a rewa-WOAH" As he turns to look forwards again, he spots a familiar looking red ball flying towards them, a great ball of fire coming out of it. "Look out!" He yelled, stopping in his tracks and putting an arm across Virgo's chest. As the fire approached them, it stopped halfway, licking at the edges of the invisible barrier. Behind him, he heard the circus girl's voice but for now, he's stuck like that until the flames die down.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:55 pm

Virgo began to speak by saying, [color:6dc5=#66"Shutup! I want that bag! It's rightfu-"]She pauses as she sees a arm go across her chest and she winces. She backs up and looks at the leftover flames. She notices it stopped halfway and she says, "What is this wizardry crap? I don't have time for this circus shit...let me out!"She takes out the rest of her playing cards and activates her aura causing them to float around her. "Move..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:11 pm

Will looked at her and smiled. "I never learned your name miss?" He said looking at her. Quite a interesting person.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 pm

A second later, after the fire had disappeared, Argent finally relaxes from is statuesque position, his arm coming down from Virgo's chest."Hmmm. Not exactly a good way of showing gratitude for saving your pretty little face from getting char grilled." He said, cracking his knuckles and popping his neck. "You could at least say thanks." Turning back to Izzy, he grins. "Nice trick. I'm guessing the bag not being on you's a trick too." Argent said as he kciked the ball off the roof.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:17 pm

Will looked at the cards. He changed his sitar to its rifle form. He aimed it at a wall near the two across the way. He fired and sent a shot flying at the wall. The shot bounced off the wall and through the cards to her right then bounced of another wall hitting the ones on her right. "Top that trick." He said with a smirk to Izzy.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:12 pm

Virgo keeps her emotionless expression and says, "Thanks...I am in your gratitude."She hands him a card reading, "Virgo's maid services". She bows and then says to Izzy, "I want that bag, or I'm going to hunt you down 'sweetheart'. Mark my words..."She also notices someone taking potshots at her cards and finally takes out her most gruesome ace. As it begins to glow she says, "Don't make me use this..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:41 pm

"Huh." Argent said to himself, giving a shrug as he put the card in his vest pocket. Turning back to Izzy and Will, he gives the two a smirk. "You heard the lady. She wants the bag." He said, pointing a thumb at Virgo. "And I gotta say, I want the same thing too."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 6:38 pm

Will just stood there. "That's my cue to book it." He began to play again and his eyes glowed. While playing a fog rolled out of his sitar. In the dense fog Will jumped down from the roof to the streets. He put up his hood and plugged his head sets in. Well that was fun.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:05 pm

"Damn she's quick." Argent cursed as he watched her disappear. The bag might actually be there though. She didn't have it on her though so that makes a decoy less likely. Turning to Virgo, he gives her a smile. "Well, now that she's gone I guess it's up for grabs." Giving her a quick wink he drops off the rooftop and lands next to the bag with a metallic thud.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:10 pm

Virgo gives a slight nod to the man next to her and she turns to follow him. She lands next to him with a small clicking sound and she pokes the bag making sure it's real and not some sort of wizardry. She says to Argent, "So what do you think is...in here?"She asks keeping her bland expressionless look. She puts away all of her cards shuffling them into a neat pike she puts them away in her small leg bandolier.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:30 am

"Sorry, no x-ray vision. Can't tell without opening it. Argent said, fiddling with the bag's zipper. "I'm guessing something stolen, judging from the way she was acting." He said, giving it a few hard tugs. "Either that or I'm about to open a bag full of pink lacy underwear." Argent said, chuckling as he gave the zipper a final yank, opening it.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:20 pm

Virgo cursed under her breath as the bag was opened and she swiped the balls from it holding them tightly in her grasp. She began to run down the alleyway and at upon reaching the end she began to yel very loudly into the night, "IZZY YOU ******* BITCH! GET BACK HERE AND GIVE ME MY JEWELS RIGHT THIS SECOND OR SO HELP ME I'LL RIP THAT TOP HAT OFF YOUR ROTTING BLEEDING CRANIUM!"She threw a ball on the ground and smashed I under her foot. Spher silver cat ears twitched in anger as her face grew bright red.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:40 am

"Woah woah woah, calm down lady." Argent said, walking up to her, abandoning the bag. "I'll help you find her. Just answer one thing." All at once, Argent cracks his knuckles, his head leaning to one side as he popped his neck as well. "Are those... jewels yours?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:45 pm

Virgo calmed herself as the red flushed from her face. She looked at Argent and said, "If you put it one way, they're my jewels, but if you put it another they are not."She brings her hand up to her mouth and coughs into it clearing her throat. She says, "A long while ago my family's most prized possessions were stolen by a museum director. He put them on display saying they are the most beautiful and precious in all the land, truths of course but he said he mined and refined them himself, those were of course notable lies. I want to reclaim the jewels for myself so he no longer has the glory and bragging rights my father earned himself...does this work out for you?"she said in a calm manner as she began to toss a plastic ball in her hand.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:32 am

"To be quick about it, yeah it does." Argent said, his gloves retracting and shrinking as he hung them on his belt, clapping his hands as if to brush off dust. "Don't worry, we'll find her. I'll help you, he gentleman part of me says I have to." He said, putting a reassuring hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)   Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Jazz Club (Open)(Ongoing)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2