RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cuffed: Victoria and Noveria [Closed] [Plot]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

Cuffed: Victoria and Noveria [Closed] [Plot] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cuffed: Victoria and Noveria [Closed] [Plot]   Cuffed: Victoria and Noveria [Closed] [Plot] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:30 pm

Great. This promised to be interesting, the partner she could deal with, the handcuffing she could deal with, being pushed out of the ship, that Victoria wasn't too fond of. Luckily, Victoria's partner was much smaller than her, so she decided to do them both an early favor and take the first hit herself. Victoria twisted herself in mid air so her back faced the ground and grabbed Noveria and pulled her in close, using her own back like a shield for the smaller girl. Victoria hit the ground with a thud and a small explosion of snow. A moment later, in the small crater she created, Victoria pushed her partner off of her and blew snow out of her face. "Alright. Off to a great start then."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Cuffed: Victoria and Noveria [Closed] [Plot]   Cuffed: Victoria and Noveria [Closed] [Plot] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:04 pm

Inhaling deeply after the landing, Noveria frowns. She really wasn't happy with her partner, but human female WAS better than human male. At least females were usually less aggressive. Besides, this one could have harmed her extremely easily during the landing, and did no such thing. So she would tolerate her, at least as long as she understood the ground rules. The snow was her home turf, her element, and there was certainly nobody at Beacon that would be able to match her here. But for now, she was silent, waiting to see what her partner did.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Cuffed: Victoria and Noveria [Closed] [Plot]   Cuffed: Victoria and Noveria [Closed] [Plot] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:14 pm

Victoria pulled herself off the ground to stand, her armor glinting in the sunlight. She casually lifted up her right arm, lifting Noveria to her feet as well. A short look around and Victoria spoke. "Noveria, correct? I'm glad to be paired with a faunus, your heightened senses will be useful. Unfortunately, the snow and cold won't really be doing me any favors." Victoria started walking north, giving Noveria a light tug. "Come on, we should make or find shelter." Victoria trudged through the snow with difficulty, her feet sinking severely and the cold and wet causing the joints of her armor to squeak with each step.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Cuffed: Victoria and Noveria [Closed] [Plot]   Cuffed: Victoria and Noveria [Closed] [Plot] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:45 pm

Reluctantly walking alongside the taller human she was paired with, Noveria snorts at the suggestion of shelter and shakes her head, and makes a note to discuss the bluntness later. Taking another deep breath, she frowns at the lack of detectable wildlife in the nearby area. "We can start there, sure, though it really doesn't matter to me. I was born in more harsh conditions than this... so this should be a breeze at any rate. I will say that I'm not picking up the smell of any animals in the area, though."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Cuffed: Victoria and Noveria [Closed] [Plot]   Cuffed: Victoria and Noveria [Closed] [Plot] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:24 am

"Well, we've got plenty of trees to work with, lets start with a fire if there's no food. I have an idea." With that, Victoria knelt down in the snow and hunched over with a loud squeak from her knees, removing her ax from it's place on her back in the process. "Get on. I don't see why I should slow you down after all." Victoria was at least sincere, she knew when she was at a disadvantage and forcing her partner to walk at her sluggish pace wasn't another stress factor she was interested in dealing with.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Cuffed: Victoria and Noveria [Closed] [Plot]   Cuffed: Victoria and Noveria [Closed] [Plot] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:43 am

Narrowing her eyes at Victoria's offer, Noveria shakes her head. While it was true that she'd have to slow down to let the other woman keep up, there was no way she'd be comfortable doing that. "Yeah... no. I'd rather continue at our current speed, so I can at least be ready if anything comes up. Besides, remember... I'm used to this weather. I often spent weeks at a time hunting with little to no movement through the hunting grounds. I could just sleep away this entire challenge if I so desired, but that isn't really fair on you."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Cuffed: Victoria and Noveria [Closed] [Plot]   Cuffed: Victoria and Noveria [Closed] [Plot] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:10 pm

Victoria stood and smiled a little, but quickly extinguished it. Noveria's behavior was indeed amusing, refusing to let Victoria do all the walking. "Suit yourself. The cold won't be an issue for my health, though it's clearly an issue for my agility." Suddenly, Victoria's ears perked, and her eyes grew sharp and focused. She readied her ax in her uncuffed hand and said offhandedly to her partner, facing in the direction of the howls. "It would seem you were mistaken. I trust you can fight with one hand?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Cuffed: Victoria and Noveria [Closed] [Plot]   Cuffed: Victoria and Noveria [Closed] [Plot] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:21 pm

Sniffing again after hearing the howl, Noveria frowns. "I wasn't really mistaken... I can't smell them, but my sense of hearing is my real strength, so that might be why." Quickly grabbing Koroleva from its home, she readies the whip and instantly flicks it in to the secondary form, waiting for the combat to come. "I could and probably would fight no handed... but at least this time, I'll fight one handed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cuffed: Victoria and Noveria [Closed] [Plot]   Cuffed: Victoria and Noveria [Closed] [Plot] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cuffed: Victoria and Noveria [Closed] [Plot]
Page 1 of 1