RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dakir

Dakir

Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:04 pm

[Week 9, Tuesday, Vale]

Brac took his pint of ale across the bar and sat down, taking a big gulp before he said anything, “So what’s this job ye got here?” He said, wiping his mouth on his sleeve, “Ye sure offered a very...handsome reward, didn’t ye?” He said, albeit a little too loudly. He quite possibly had too much to drink already, but he wasn’t about to stop now. His employer, on the other hand, couldn’t afford for the man to be spouting off his plan to everyone in the bar.

The man sitting across from Brac was wearing a nice suit, drinking a glass of scotch. He was a plain man, nothing remarkable about him. He looked around the bar to assure that nobody had heard the pirate’s loose tongue, “Alright, quiet down, man. This isn’t the type of thing you want the world to hear.” He said, sipping at his drink before leaning forward on the table. He lowered his voice, saying, “Anyway, there is something in the possession of another that I need. All you have to do is steal it.” The man pulled out a scroll, pressing it a few times before saying, “He keeps it in a safe in his mansion, here.” He said, handing the scroll to Brac.

Well that’s dandy. O’ course I’ll do it.” Brac said, looking at the scroll while he took another swig of his ale, “Sounds easy enough.

The man smiled, “Excellent,” he sipped his drink before adding, “Also, as a bit of a bonus, this man has been very...problematic for me and mine. If you want to triple your pay...kill him.” He said simply.

Brac eyed the man, sipping his drink again, “I’ll see what I can do.” He said, not promising anything, But triple pay is pretty damn good. He thought to himself.

The man finished his drink and stood, extending his hand, “Well, Mr. Maddix, in that case I will bid you farewell. Contact me when you are finished.”

Brac stood up as well, shaking the man’s offered hand, “Aye, will do.” He answered. He nodded before turning towards the bar, taking his half-empty glass along with him.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:14 pm

At a bar next to the table where 2 men sat, a lone woman sat. She drank a white russian and silently sat with her head turned slightly to hear what the men were saying. She heard something about a handsome reward and smiled upon hearing this. She could barely hear the man in the suit and most of what he was saying was inaudible. She could most definitely hear the voice of the pirate looking man. She slammed down her old fashioned glass on the bar counter causing a small crack in the glass.

She turned to the table and said as the room grew silent because of the slam, "I want in on this...I hear something relevant to a 'handsome reward', yes? If so I can perform any job you wish..."

Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:18 pm

Brac turned around, a slightly concerned look on his face, "Uhh..." Was all he said before looking at his employer. Shite, I wasn't that loud...was I? He thought, worried at the commotion the woman had caused.

The man shrugged, turning away from the table, "I don't care how you do it, get it done." He said, obviously irritated at the attention drawn to them. The man walked quickly out of the bar and to a car that was waiting just outside. The engine could barely be heard as it started and drove off, the man now long gone.

Brac faced the woman, looking around the bar, "Nothin' ta see here, folks. Go about yer business." He said before eyeing the newcomer. He gestured at the table, "Please, lass, take a seat." He said calmly. Well this has gotten to be a bloody problem already, hasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:24 pm

Athenasia pulls up the chair the man in the suit was wearing and takes a seat in it. She eyes the pirate looking man and notes his appearance. She says, "Now mate, what's this about a nice paying job? I need some lien now for... a thing. Excuse me for a minute." Saying this she stands up pushing in the chair politely. She walks over to the bar ordering another White Russian and heads back to the table after receiving her drink. She lifts her leg up resting it on the table and takes a sip of her drink. "Please, tell me..."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:35 pm

Brac sighed and sat back down, raising his pint glass and catching the eye of the bartender, asking for another drink. He looked at the girl, placing his elbows on the table, "Now, tell me why I should even consider tellin' ye anything, coz that wasn't too kind a gesture there." He said, folding his hands in front of him. "Better yet, why I shouldn't cut ye down right now." He was clearly unhappy with the intrusion and subsequent attention brought to the pair.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:41 pm

"Well, I think you should consider me because I'm professional, trustworthy and reliable!" A small almost unnoticeable laugh escapes her, and then she began to burst into laughter managing to say, "Screw all that stuff! I want in for the money!" After she managed to calm down and everyone stopped watching her again she said, "Well.." She made a gesture to Brac's arm with her sword and then continued, "If you like that arm you should tell me what's going on...I don't take too well to people who stop me from getting what I want...so if I were you I would tell me."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:51 pm

Brac let out a short laugh, thanking the bartender as he brought over his drink. "I like yer style lass, alright. That guy there had a little job, and he's payin' well." He sipped his ale, "Apparently all there is to do is nab some safe in a rich guy's mansion." He then looked at the girl closer, an expression of realization coming over his face, "Ye don't happen to be in the business of killin' people, do ye?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:55 pm

"It all depends what you mean by 'killing business'. I can professionally assassinate, go full on murder and etc. Just say the word and I'll kill, but in other words, why do you ask?" Athenasia remembers the man mentioning something about a safe in some rich guys mansion. He was probably talking about killing the apparent 'rich guy'. "I'll just assume that you want that 'rich guy' dead? If so I can possibly think of something...although it depends how I would perform the kill..." Athenasia rubbed her head in deep thought as she thought of how to kill the man. She already came up with about 5 and then she snapped back to reality.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:22 am

Brac eyed the girl, Ahh, it seems she can be useful after all. He sipped at his ale before saying, "Well, ye see, the guy offered triple th' pay if the owner of the safe were to meet his untimely demise. So, the way I see it, you and I head over to this mansion, I'll grab the safe, ye go for th' man's neck, and we make off like kings. Or, in your case, queens." He smiled at his clearly stupid joke, but he didn't particularly care. "And we split the pay, sound good t'ya?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:43 pm

Athenasia laughed at the bad joke anyways just to set a good mood for the two. She replied by saying, "Sounds good, I like slitting throats and threatening more than dragging safes anyways..." She laughed at her own statement and called the bartender over asking him for another White Russian. After all it was her favorite drink and she has a high tolerance for alcohol. "So do you know where in the hell this mansion is mate?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:05 pm

Brac looked down at the scroll the man gave him, pulling up a map of the area surrounding the mansion, "Well it looks t' me like the place is on an island just off the coast." He looked up with a small smirk, "But out of the two of us, one of us owns an airship." He said, taking a gulp of his ale, "So we can get there easily enough, it looks like there's a dock area where we can stash th' ship."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:44 pm

"Sounds good to me, I hope this 'ship' is in working condition. I am certified to check it for any problems or mold." Of course this was a complete lie and Athenasia just ended up saying it to further the conversation. She sighed and said, "Any strategy to how we can pull his off? I mean we know what to do and where to do it, but do we have a plan of action yet? We don't want to 'get ourselves killed' after all!"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:07 am

Brac chuckled at the very plain lie about inspecting the ship, "Ye can look it over all ye want," He said, "As for a plan..." He paused as he looked down at his scroll, tracing with his finger the route they would take, "We land with th' cover o' darkness an' make our way around the back way." He explained, handing the scroll over to the woman, "After we get inside, I go to nab the safe and ye go kill the guy. We meet up behind the mansion and get out. Easy."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:23 pm

"Question, does this rich man happen to have any guards of some sorts?" She says while taking the scroll. She notes all the paths and where they would meet. "If there are guards that could complicate things...for the both of us. We should probably be a bit careful, this job may not be all rainbows and cotton candy."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:36 pm

Brac sipped his ale, nodding lightly, "I'd imagine that he'd have some security, but I doubt it's anything we couldn't handle." He said, leaning back in his chair, "And if we're in over our heads, we fly on outta there. Althuogh one rich guy can't have that many guards, I really doubt he's that important." He said, taking a large swig of his drink, finishing it, "Anything else? I'd like t' get this over with as soon as I can, I got somewhat of a schedule t' keep."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:00 pm

"I'm done with questions, let's get this show on the road. Oh and by the way, if you see my doing nothing while guards or something is attacking...just go with it, it's the laijitsu technique and I like to use it so don't judge me. She pushes in her chair and leaves a tip on the bar. She begins to walk away slowly waiting for Brac to finish up.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:14 pm

Brac tipped back his glass and polished off his drink. Placing it back down on the table and leaving a few lien behind. He looked around the bar and saw that the establishment's attention had turned away from them and the bar was back to its normal activity. He thought he spotted a man looking at him out of the corner of his eye, but when he turned his head to look the man had returned to his business. Brac's eyes narrowed before he shrugged, Probably nothing. He thought.

He caught up to the woman, stretching his arms above his head, "Alrighty, lass, so what's yer story? Obviously ye aren't just some random street assassin 'er somethin'." He said, his head just a bit lighter than normal. She's an interesting one, she is. He thought, Hopefully she knows what she's doing.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:51 pm

"My story? It's nothing really. I came from a place called Olympus where I trained, the school and people may have been crappy but, it gave you a hell of a training session. Anyways I got bored of all the hero stuff and I wanted money more than morale, so I do assassinations, robberies and organized crimes now, sounds fun huh?" She smiles and scratches the back of her head and adjusts her green hair at to make it looking good for a job. "Always have to look your best for a job, at least in my standards you should."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:09 pm

Brac threw a sidelong glance at the woman as they walked down the street, towards the place where his airship was stashed, "Ye seem to do that pretty darn well, if I do say so myself." He said, "By the way, what's yer name? I don't think I caught it in there."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:01 pm

"Athenasia, Athenasia Lockehearth, what about you pirate?" She shot him a glance looking at him thinking to herself, "Such a pirate looking fellow..." ((Short crappy post))
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:12 pm

Brac put his hands in the pockets of his overcoat, his blades rattling as he walked, "Th' name's Brac Maddix," He said, laughing at the woman's mention of being a pirate. They walked for another minute before coming to an abandoned industrial yard. He led Athenasia past the gate and chain link fence, over to a large warehouse. He yanked on the large door, sliding it open to reveal an airship. He walked up to it and opened the door, giving the woman a hand getting up into the ship, showing her to the passenger's seat. He took a seat in front of the controls, pressing switches and buttons before its engines roared to life. He carefully guided it out of the warehouse and into the sky above Vale.

[Timeskip, a few hours]

Brac looked out the window at the gathering storm clouds, "Looks like we might be gettin' some weather. It might even help cover our escape." He said as he flew the ship over the ocean. They were now a few kilometers off the coast, well out of the way of civilization. Finally, he spotted a lone island down below, and maneuvered the ship sharply downwards. He stopped right above the water and approached the island from down low, "Get ready," He said, "We'll be there in about thirty seconds."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:30 pm

Athenasia unbuckled her seatbelt that helped keep her from not getting sick on the way there. "I definitely should have checked this thing...I'm going to be sick..." She grasped her stomach as they went in for the descent. She says, are we going down smooth or do we have to jump? I really hope we don't have to jump..." She whines as she tries to hold back throwing up.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:58 pm

Brac laughed at the comment, "Well, lass," He said jokingly, "If we both jumped then the ship might be in a bit o' trouble, now wouldn't it?". A teasing smile came across his face before he said, "That's why we're comin' in low, so they don't see us, but we can still land." He guided the ship towards the docks, spotting a clear area that was concealed from view of the mansion. As they approached, Brac heard the patter of a light rain begin to tap away on the ship's metal exterior. He set the ship down, quickly turning off the engines. He hopped out of his seat and opened the doors, letting in a rush of humid air, "Let's go!" He said with some urgency.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:01 pm

Athenasia stood up hearing the sound of rain. She sighed and said, "I truly do hate rain mate, it ruins everything...including my hair...we'd best not be out here too long..."She steps outside feeling a rush of warm air. She fans herself but then remembers that it's raining and she should cool off in no time. She walked down the docks a bit and waited for Brac to catch up with her. "Hurry up mate, I want to finish this."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:18 pm

Brac closed the doors of the airship behind them, and he quickly caught up with Athenasia, "Don't be so hasty, lass, there could very well be guards out here." He said, sweeping his eyes across the docks. It was a fairly small space, but the airship was safely concealed behind a pair of large cargo containers, I wonder what the hell's in those. He thought. They approached a wide set of stairs, not a person in sight. As they reached the top of the stairs, the back of the mansion came into view, "Perfect," He said as he spotted a door that looked like it led to the basement, "We'll get in through there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]   Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbery Gone Wrong [Closed]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next