RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KyuRyu's Art Request thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KyuRyu

KyuRyu

KyuRyu's Art Request thread Empty
PostSubject: KyuRyu's Art Request thread   KyuRyu's Art Request thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:43 pm

If anyone wants a drawing of their character for their profile or otherwise or maybe to memorialize a thread, I could probably provide (Depending on how busy I am) So feel free to ask.

Currently working on:

Someone asked me to draw something for money... As a college student, BRB (I'll get right back on this as soon as I'm done)

Drawings:

Last edited by KyuRyu on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: KyuRyu's Art Request thread   KyuRyu's Art Request thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:07 pm

Could you do Sonny, if you get the chance?
I can do him fine myself but I don't have something like a computer sketch pad and, if I did, I'd suck at using one anyway. (Used one before and failed miserably.)
I have a few pictures of him and, as you can imagine, a more specific description on his profile page.
I don't have any specific wants for it and feel free to pick any form for his weapons. My one request is, if you chose his spear's tertiary form, that Sonny is either smiling (with a golden aura around him) or in a negative mood (with a black aura around him).
Back to top Go down
KyuRyu

KyuRyu

PostSubject: Re: KyuRyu's Art Request thread   KyuRyu's Art Request thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:09 pm

I'll give it a shot, the picture would help if you link them for me. You may have to wait though, someone pmed me request before this.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: KyuRyu's Art Request thread   KyuRyu's Art Request thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:45 pm

Back to top Go down
KyuRyu

KyuRyu

PostSubject: Re: KyuRyu's Art Request thread   KyuRyu's Art Request thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 1:31 am

Sonny Schwartz:
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: KyuRyu's Art Request thread   KyuRyu's Art Request thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:45 pm

'kay, that's a pretty tight pose right there. A couple details are different but I don't care about that really. Friggen nice. Thanks for shining a bit more clear color on him for me. L:
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: KyuRyu's Art Request thread   KyuRyu's Art Request thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:33 pm

Could you do Daisy Dunkelman please. I would like it if you did her hair style and face structure like the ones labelled "Normal Hair." The rest of the pictures are for body figure.

I would like it if you gave her casual clothing in the drawing, Daisy is a metalhead so the clothes will probably look something like this:

Black T-shirt.
Denim jacket
BDSM trousers
Knee-high boots (over the trousers)

You don't really need to draw her weapons in the drawing as she is just going to be casually hanging around without any combat gear.

Thanks!

Last edited by Queso on Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: KyuRyu's Art Request thread   KyuRyu's Art Request thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:11 pm

I know its not a pic of my character but would you happen to do symbols?
Back to top Go down
KyuRyu

KyuRyu

PostSubject: Re: KyuRyu's Art Request thread   KyuRyu's Art Request thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:54 pm

Queso wrote:
Could you do Daisy Dunkelman please. I would like it if you did her hair style and face structure like the ones labelled "Normal Hair." The rest of the pictures are for body figure.

I would like it if you gave her casual clothing in the drawing, Daisy is a metalhead so the clothes will probably look something like this:

Black T-shirt.
Denim jacket
BDSM trousers
Knee-high boots (over the trousers)

You don't really need to draw her weapons in the drawing as she is just going to be casually hanging around without any combat gear.

Thanks!

Yeah alright, I could probably do that.

The Alpha wrote:
I know its not a pic of my character but would you happen to do symbols?

Mhmm, I could do symbols if you want.
Back to top Go down
The Alpha

The Alpha

PostSubject: Re: KyuRyu's Art Request thread   KyuRyu's Art Request thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:51 pm

would you be able to do this?: Half a wolf face with the other half looking like dust/pixel arcs from it circles around giving the illusion of half a wolf face on a full moon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KyuRyu's Art Request thread   KyuRyu's Art Request thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KyuRyu's Art Request thread
Page 1 of 1