RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Requested: Replacements for inactives in teams.

Go down 
+3
Icrus505
Skylight
Amber
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Amber
Amber

Requested: Replacements for inactives in teams. Empty
PostSubject: Requested: Replacements for inactives in teams.   Requested: Replacements for inactives in teams. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:28 am

Basically, we need to replace some people in these teams. The colors are probably subject to change, and names almost certainly have to. Just post in this thread if you're interested in joining one of the teams, and if so, which team (or random).

Team DYMC

Needs one replacement. Filled!

Team JASZ

Needs two replacements.

Team MKNT

Needs two replacements.

Team DARK

Needs two replacements.

Team LACK

Needs one replacement.

Team PEER

Needs one replacement.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Requested: Replacements for inactives in teams.   Requested: Replacements for inactives in teams. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:22 pm

Vanille Averneas for Team DYMC!
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Requested: Replacements for inactives in teams.   Requested: Replacements for inactives in teams. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:18 pm

X43 (Tim) for anywhere really
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Requested: Replacements for inactives in teams.   Requested: Replacements for inactives in teams. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:53 am

I'd just like to point out that 3 members of Team PEER haven't posted in 1/2 a month. Dark_Schneider: Jan. 16; jfang0: Jan. 14; and Spirit Adept: Dec. 21. None of them join chat, so I have no idea if they are active on here or not. I'm not even sure if it should be a team anymore.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: Requested: Replacements for inactives in teams.   Requested: Replacements for inactives in teams. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:57 pm

Team SHVX has an inactive member. Ka-HinoteKarite hasn't posted since the 20th of January, and he even told me he's leaving. (Well, technically he said if someone wants to relace him they could, but y'know...stuff)
So yeah we need a new member for that.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Requested: Replacements for inactives in teams.   Requested: Replacements for inactives in teams. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:46 pm

Since Emerald's team doesn't post anymore and their players seemed to have all left the site, I have signed up with a new team named "Beats."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Requested: Replacements for inactives in teams.   Requested: Replacements for inactives in teams. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:33 am

Team VRTX has two inactive members, Myren and ceelo619. Myren has been inactive for quite some time, since February 03, however his last post was on the 5th of January last month. Ceelo619 hasn't posted since the 15th of January, and was last online on the 6th.

We haven't gotten in contact with them, and they seem to have disappeared. Replacements sound nice right about now.

Me and Kawazoe are still pretty active members (me being in chat almost ALL day) and I have Kawazoe as a steam contact, so I can just bug her into activeness.

EDIT: Skylight is offering his character Asami Kurayami as sacrifice a replacement member for the team, meaning we only need one more replacement.
Back to top Go down
4th Wall Breaker

4th Wall Breaker

PostSubject: Re: Requested: Replacements for inactives in teams.   Requested: Replacements for inactives in teams. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:48 pm

Megan can be put anywhere you'd like!
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Requested: Replacements for inactives in teams.   Requested: Replacements for inactives in teams. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:37 am

Locking this to update the other replacements thread that's a sitewide announcement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requested: Replacements for inactives in teams.   Requested: Replacements for inactives in teams. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requested: Replacements for inactives in teams.
Page 1 of 1