RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some replacements needed. 1st, 2nd(special case), and 3rd years.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

Some replacements needed. 1st, 2nd(special case), and 3rd years. Empty
PostSubject: Some replacements needed. 1st, 2nd(special case), and 3rd years.   Some replacements needed. 1st, 2nd(special case), and 3rd years. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:42 am

Do to inactive people and recent circumstances I won't go into detail about, I now have an opening on both of my current teams, as well as a planned future team.

1st year team: Team Discord, currently in need of another, preferably active, member. No requirements beyond being first year, but an 'S' name is preferred.

2nd year team: Team Hollow(subject to name change) A future team, and one with specific guidelines, so a new character will likely have to be created. The requirements are: The character must be a second year(duh), female, based at least loosely on some sort of ghost, be it an urban legend or a type of ghost in general, be creepy in some way, and use a weapon that is a normal object made into a weapon(Ex: A giant spoon). A letter 'L' is preferred, but the none of the team is set in stone, so names can be changed around. If you're interested in this, PM me or message me via chat/skype.

3rd year team: Team Victory, currently in need of a slightly less specific character. The required letter is 'Y', male and long distance fighter is preferred, but not required.

Team DISC replacement: X
Team HOLW replacement: X
Team VTRY replacement: X
Back to top Go down
ScarletKaiser

ScarletKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Some replacements needed. 1st, 2nd(special case), and 3rd years.   Some replacements needed. 1st, 2nd(special case), and 3rd years. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:49 am

Sent PM expressing interest in joining HOLW. If the message didn't send for reasons unknown, then do message me so that I can PM you the details again.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Some replacements needed. 1st, 2nd(special case), and 3rd years.   Some replacements needed. 1st, 2nd(special case), and 3rd years. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:31 pm

I want to sign up Marc for team DISC, so I can change his lat name if allowed to something with an S.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Some replacements needed. 1st, 2nd(special case), and 3rd years.   Some replacements needed. 1st, 2nd(special case), and 3rd years. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:32 am

I have dat char for VTRY (I changed her last name for ye).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some replacements needed. 1st, 2nd(special case), and 3rd years.   Some replacements needed. 1st, 2nd(special case), and 3rd years. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some replacements needed. 1st, 2nd(special case), and 3rd years.
Page 1 of 1