RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rooftop [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Rooftop [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Rooftop [Closed]   Rooftop [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:25 pm

Set after Trip Back Home

David sat on the roof o f beacon overlooking everything. His head was full of many thoughts. All he could see was their dead bodies. "Dead..........they're all dead." As he spoke his voiced crackled a bit, and tears rolled down his face. I lost her....and now...I lost them now.
Back to top Go down
Queso

Rooftop [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop [Closed]   Rooftop [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:00 pm

Daisy climbed the old rusty ladder leading to the rooftops which she had climbed many times before, sometimes to get away from people, other times to meet new people. This time Daisy wanted to get away from people, she had just gone on a trip with David to see his family and had found them dead, Daisy worried for David, he had just gone through what she went through 5 years ago, well... similar things, certain things didn't happen to David that had happened to her, but still, his family was dead and so was hers, she knew what it felt like. Daisy was about to sit down and draw or something to take her mind off things when she saw David sitting and crying on the roof, she decided to help him, she knew what he was going through, she walked over to him and sat next to him, looking at him, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Rooftop [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop [Closed]   Rooftop [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:07 pm

"Their all dead...Dad...mom...Jason.....all dead." He just stayed in his position. He didn't even notice Daisy there with him. All he could see was the blood soaked carpets and the smell of death. It was a pungent smell, one that would hunt him forever. He lowered his head into his arms and just sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Queso

Rooftop [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop [Closed]   Rooftop [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:13 pm

Tears rolled down Daisy's face as memories of her own family's death were brought back because of David, she leaned into him and hugged him, putting one hand behind his head and stroking his hair, attempting to calm him down, it worked on her when Hoshi did it, she wondered if it would work on David, the main thing that calmed Daisy was talking about it though, hopefully Daisy would get David to talk about what happened.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Rooftop [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop [Closed]   Rooftop [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:36 pm

David felt Daisy's touch. He looked up to her. "I can't help, but think.....if I had stayed back home......I could have stopped it." He said gloomily. I should never have come here.......I should have stayed and helped them.
Back to top Go down
Queso

Rooftop [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop [Closed]   Rooftop [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:47 pm

Daisy replied to David by shaking her head, reassuring that it wasn't his fault, she knew that if people tried to blame themselves for things like this it would make it worse, she had blamed herself for her own family's death for a wile, it made her situation worse, she wanted to make sure David knew it wasn't his fault. Daisy shook her head for a while while smiling, not a happy smile but a smile of support and reassurance, she eventually pulled David's head onto her shoulder and hugged him tight, she wanted to let him let it all out, tell her what he thought, release his sorrow, this helped Daisy when she was with Hoshi.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Rooftop [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop [Closed]   Rooftop [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:52 pm

David just began to sob uncontrollably. He just couldn't handle it. The fact that he thought something was up, but never tried to check on them. The last words he ever heard from them we're "We love you." This would hunt him. "I'll never see them again.....never hear them again........never be with them again."
Back to top Go down
Queso

Rooftop [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop [Closed]   Rooftop [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:06 pm

Daisy hugged David closer when he spoke, continuing to stroke the back of his head, her own tears now rolled down her face. Eventually Daisy broke away from David and pulled out her book, she began to scribble in it and eventually turned it around, it read: "I've only told one person this before in my life and that was Hoshi, but my family was killed in front of me, all of them, that's why I'm mute. i eventually found my cousin Nat at Beacon, my last surviving relative, we became more than cousins, we became sisters, a replacement family for me, a few months ago she was killed, she died in my arms. I am alone in the world with no family now, I know how you feel, just let it out, tell me how you feel." Daisy tried to suppress the flashbacks she was getting from writing about her family, she couldn't suppress them all however and her crying became worse, she tucked her knees up to her chin and slowly rocked herself as she cried. At least she hadn't wrote about the worst event that happened on that night, those memories were suppressed at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Rooftop [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop [Closed]   Rooftop [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:20 pm

David read the book. "I feel.......alone." He said as his voice crackled.

(OOC: Im still jealous you can turn a post and make it that big......mine are small.)
Back to top Go down
Queso

Rooftop [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop [Closed]   Rooftop [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:32 pm

Daisy listened to David and stopped rocking as she remembered what she was doing, she was making David feel better not herself, she let go of her knees and shuffled up to David, she put the book in her lap and wrote on it "and how does that make you feel?" She then showed it to David, awaiting his reply and wanting to know what was up with him so she could make him feel better.

(OOC: Huehuehue.)
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Rooftop [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop [Closed]   Rooftop [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:46 pm

David read the page, and simply sat there. "As if there's nothing left for me." He said his voice still unsteady. He has never felt this alone. He had always been close to his family.
Back to top Go down
Queso

Rooftop [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop [Closed]   Rooftop [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:52 pm

Daisy listened to David's reply and was thankful, she knew how to make David feel better. She scribbled on the book before turning it around. It read: "Well, you have me, I'm always here, we are both alone in this world, neither of us have family anymore, we are each other's family now." Daisy smiled reassuringly before hugging David again, she hugged him tight before letting go.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Rooftop [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop [Closed]   Rooftop [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:57 pm

David felt a little bit better now. "Thanks." He said trying to put a smile on. "I think I might just take a nap." After all that had happen David just wanted to sleep. He stood up slowly, and held his hand down to help Daisy up.
Back to top Go down
Queso

Rooftop [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop [Closed]   Rooftop [Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:02 pm

Daisy smiled again when David spoke, this time it was a smile of happiness, she had made David feel better and she had made herself feel better, she finally had someone in the world she could call family again, a replacement for Nat. She now had an adoptive brother of sorts. When David mentioned sleep Daisy silently yawned and stretched her arms above her head, she was tired too, she wanted to go back to her dorm and sleep. When David held out his hand Daisy accepted the help, as she pulled herself up she pulled David into a short hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rooftop [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop [Closed]   Rooftop [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rooftop [Closed]
Page 1 of 1